Darth Malgus vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out battle
neutral ground

Stigma
Done a few times iirc. Starkiller wins.

carthage
Malgus takes sabers, SK takes force and all out

AncientPower
FE Malgus could win, any other iteration loses.

carthage
in sabers there isn't a question.

I don't think Malgus could take his raw power when SK realizes he'll lose a duel though

AncientPower
Malgus has tanked so much that I doubt Starkiller can hit him with anything game changing. On the other hand Malgus could use his cold mastery of DarkRage to outlast Marek's comparatively untrained rage.

Essentially Malgus by FE should know how to exploit blind rage and counter it with his own more focused rage.

FreshestSlice
Weren't you the one wanking Marek a few months ago? What happened to that?

carthage
His TK/Lightning surpass Malgus's feats, and his barrier is sufficient to repel anything Malgus can throw at him.

Skill difference isn't gaping enough for Malgus to take a majority

AncientPower
Supporting characters in a versus thread is wanking? news to me.

@Carthage, Malgus is far stronger than the likes of Shaak Ti and so most certainly can penetrate Starkiller's Force barrier.

Stigma
Still Malgus isn't as strong as Vader tbh.

Anyways, this is a very good fight.

SunRazer
Starkiller shaves Malgus's head off.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Supporting characters in a versus thread is wanking? news to me.

It's news to me to, considering that isn't what I said. But regardless, I was mistaken; it wasn't you I was thinking about.

The_Tempest
Wanking is generally applied to consistent and pervasive supporting of a specific character and/or faction no matter how justified.

gideongarner01
Malgus would take sabers since it was said in the novel and comic that Galen is an average duelist at the beginning and at the end becoming very slightly above average. As for force powers and all out tho starkiller would win.

CuckedCurry
Galen takes sabers too since Malgus is below average

The_Dog_of_War
Galen, he has some ridiculous feats in the novels.

Total Warrior
galen yeah

Bergmar
Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.