Vodo Siosk Baas vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Instead of Anakin and Obi-wan encountering Dooku on the Invisible Hand, Vodo walks in.

S_W_LeGenD
Count Dooku, IMO.

carthage
Dooku

Deronn_solo
Dooku wrecks.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Dooku wrecks.

Lolwut.

Dooku wins a good fight.

Angelalex242
Dooku sadly notes that Master Yoda spoke so highly of Bass.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by AncientPower
Lolwut.

Dooku wins a good fight.

KEK, what? Vodo could present a decent challenge but he can't win; Dooku could end it with the Force anytime he's inclined to, seeing as how he has ragdolled Force sensitive above Vodo's paygrade.

AncientPower
Vodo is very powerful, he also has mastered advanced Force techniques good enough to imprison Ulic and is a master duelist himself. The only one who could 'wreck' Vodo is Exar Kun whom far surpasses Count Dooku in all regards.

Deronn_solo
LAL.
What actual feats and power accolades does Vodo has the put him above someone, like, say, Obi-Wan?

And if you think Exar Kun is the only who can wreck Baas, I'm done here.

AncientPower
Imprisoning Ulic Qel-Droma behind a temporary WoL, after telekinetically tearing Ulic's saber from him comes to mind. Vodo is certainly more powerful and definitely more experienced than Kenobi.

No I do not but given that Exar Kun is out of Dooku's league that hardly matters.

Deronn_solo
The TK and Force Light feat you mentioned was done with Nomi Sunrider and other Jedi, so while impressive, I still would put it above Obi-Wan's stalemating Anakin in a telekinetic battle in terms of raw Force Power. Experience is meh, to me, so you can have that point.

S_W_LeGenD
This should be a good fight irrespective of the outcome.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Dooku

SunRazer
Dooku wins a solid fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.