Damian Wayne (Adult) Vs Dick Grayson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

Jmanghan
Grayson destroys him.

shadowknight
DW wins this pretty convincingly, all of the Robin he's the best trained the only thing he lacked is experience and a full adult body. In this thread he has it.

Board Walker
Jason Todd > all 3 of them

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
Jason Todd > all 3 of them Nope.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Mindset
Nope.

Battle zone right now

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
Battle zone right now Nope, nerd.

iceman24567
laughing

Adam Grimes
Dick dicks him.

BruceSkywalker
grayson beats his ass up

relentless1
Damian would beat Grayson, he's been trained since birth to be an assassin and add that to Batmans training as well as being in his prime I don't know how Nightwing could lose tbh

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
Damian would beat Grayson, he's been trained since birth to be an assassin and add that to Batmans training as well as being in his prime I don't know how Nightwing could lose tbh Yeah, I don't know how Nightwing could lose either, he's just so much better then Damian.

But on the real, Grayson has beaten Bruce in fair fights before.

Not just in some dumbass movies that destroyed the reputation on DC *Cough* SON OF BATMAN *COUGH*

deathslash
Dick pounds his ass

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
Dick pounds his ass

Doubtful. Grayson has to deal with Damian's healing and possible superior skill.

Another note, NW lost to Flamingo pretty badly, IIRC. Damian (Adult) had no problem with him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zack M
Doubtful. Grayson has to deal with Damian's healing and possible superior skill.

Another note, NW lost to Flamingo pretty badly, IIRC. Damian (Adult) had no problem with him. Damian died before he ever became a full-grown Adult, you might be thinking of his enhanced clone.

Jmanghan
****ing bullshit, bringing this pointless and stupid character back from the dead, and with superpowers no less.

The Heretic should have killed him once and for all, but nope, we can't just let Damian Wayne, the ******* son of Bruce Wayne die, can we?

We can let Vic Sage die, and plenty of others, but Damian ****ing Wayne? Nope, we need him.

Damian begrudgingly wins.

I'm going to bed.

(If you're wondering why I'm pissed, it's because I literally just looked up that he was resurrected).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.