Dooku, Mace and Maul vs. HoT, Barsen'thor and Braga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Setting: Alderaan mountains

Starting distance is 20 feet.

Who wins?

FreshestSlice
Braga's a weak link, and Team 2 falls.

carthage
team 1 without much difficulty.

McP
The whole team 2 is a weak link. Team 1 comfortably

EmperorSidious2
Team 1 easily

SunRazer
Yeah, team 1.

AncientPower
Team 1 wins but with nothing like ease or comfort, a nice good fight where Braga drags down his team.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
The whole team 2 is a weak link. Team 1 comfortably
laughing out loud

These are some feats of Barsen'thor III.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3908938-9qqu3.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3909280-1478979360-M6VaQ.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4500220-0378116447-mGRd9.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3909367-9116049058-vHxSl.gif

Hero of Tython is assumed to be stronger then Barsen'thor III.

carthage
Too bad she's nowhere near comparable in terms of skill to Mace or Dooku thumb up

SunRazer
Are those from my respect thread Legend?

And HoT > Barsen'thor.

AncientPower
He is more than strong enough in the Force to give either of them serious problems. I don't remember Mace or Dooku leaving a potent nexus behind upon death.

SunRazer
How potent was the Consular's nexus?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Too bad she's nowhere near comparable in terms of skill to Mace or Dooku thumb up
Many make the mistake of assuming Consulars are not adept with a lightsaber. In reality, Consulars have the Force as an ever-present ally, reading an opponent's movements, and countering with startling feats of telekinesis. When called upon to use a lightsaber, Consulars strike with elegance and skill, secure in the knowledge that there is no death - only the Force. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Holonet)

wink

Barsen'thor III might not be as skilled as Mace Windu in the matters of Lightsaber combat but underestimating him in this regard is foolish.

Originally posted by SunRazer
Are those from my respect thread Legend?
Are you member ShootingNova in comicvine?

And HoT > Barsen'thor.
Possible

AncientPower
How potent was the Consular's nexus?

IF this is indeed the same man buried in JA then very strong.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Many make the mistake of assuming Consulars are not adept with a lightsaber. In reality, Consulars have the Force as an ever-present ally, reading an opponent's movements, and countering with startling feats of telekinesis. When called upon to use a lightsaber, Consulars strike with elegance and skill, secure in the knowledge that there is no death - only the Force. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Holonet)

wink

Barsen'thor III might not be as skilled as Mace Windu in the matters of Lightsaber combat but underestimating him in this regard is foolish.

Are you member ShootingNova in comicvine?

Possible

1. Yes

2. No, it's virtually definite.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Yes
Oh, I didn't knew till now. smile

You are among the few whom I admire in comicvine.

2. No, it's virtually definite.
Fair enough

Then we can use feats and accomplishments of Barsen'thor III to infer Hero of Tython's capabilities.

SunRazer
1. lol smile

2. The Knight's clearly more skilled. He lacks the Consular's raw power feats but he has enough by way of suggestion/hype/accolades to at least match the Consular there.

Sinious

The Knight's clearly more skilled. He lacks the Consular's raw power feats but he has enough by way of suggestion/hype/accolades to at least match the Consular there. thumb up

AncientPower
Satele calls the HoT the most powerful champion of the Order iirc.

S_W_LeGenD
1. lol smile

2. The Knight's clearly more skilled. He lacks the Consular's raw power feats but he has enough by way of suggestion/hype/accolades to at least match the Consular there.
Yes, Hero of Tython is remarkably skilled in lightsaber combat. Defeating the likes of Lord Praven and Emperor's Wrath lends credibility to this notion.

I get the impression from my gameplay sessions that class-restrictions are being imposed on the main characters in the game and I perceive these restrictions as being superficial. I believe that Hero of Tython packs considerable punch in Force abilities. If he is indeed the most powerful Jedi of his era, it stands to reason that he is capable of overwhelming most Jedi with sheer raw power. Though Barsen'thor III might be most talented in the matters of Force abilities.

I do recall Hero of Tython forcing a gigantic laser-bridge shut with a thought. I think this happened on Makeb.

AncientPower
HoT has greater raw power, Barsen'thor III has greater mastery and command of the Force. Not hard distinctions to make.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Yes, Hero of Tython is remarkably skilled in lightsaber combat. Defeating the likes of Lord Praven and Emperor's Wrath lends credibility to this notion.

I get the impression from my gameplay sessions that class-restrictions are being imposed on the main characters in the game and I perceive these restrictions as being superficial. I believe that Hero of Tython packs considerable punch in Force abilities. If he is indeed the most powerful Jedi of his era, it stands to reason that he is capable of overwhelming most Jedi with sheer raw power. Though Barsen'thor III might be most talented in the matters of Force abilities.

I do recall Hero of Tython forcing a gigantic laser-bridge shut with a thought. I think this happened on Makeb.

1. Those are hardly his best feats, and apparently the objective tab states you only match Scourge despite knocking his health bar down.

2. The Consular has more knowledge and mastery of the Force, but the HoT is at least his equal in raw power.

3. Nah, that was him deactivating the bridge with a machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.