Quinlan Vos (Dark Disciple) vs. Yoda (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Quinlan Vos (Dark Disciple) vs. Yoda (Lightsabers only)
mad sick rolling on floor laughing

carthage
https://dtsft.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/columbo-tv-06.jpg

Stigma
Yoda schools.

redpill
Originally posted by Stigma
Yoda schools. mad

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Stigma
Yoda schools.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by redpill
mad

Yoda

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yoda

laughing i guess no one here read what vos said in dd mad

EmperorSidious2
laughing i guess no one here read what vos said in dd mad

Refresh my memory

redpill
Refresh my memory

you are weak desh weak! and the jedi have no comprehension of the true power of the mad mad mad mad mad mad

EmperorSidious2
you are weak desh weak! and the jedi have no comprehension of the true power of the mad mad mad mad mad mad

He may have beaten Dooku but he wasn't ahead in skill just unpredictablely and speed, however I don't understand why. Yoda is much more skilled and powerful than Dooku so yea Vos has no chance here of winning, however he could do better than what Dooku did in AOTC.

ares834
Vos ain't no Vader. wink

He gets stomped badly.

redpill
He may have beaten Dooku but he wasn't ahead in skill just unpredictablely and speed, however I don't understand why. Yoda is much more skilled and powerful than Dooku so yea Vos has no chance here of winning, however he could do better than what Dooku did in AOTC.

sick cant cope w/ unpredictablely and speed. Vos smokin' sick laughing

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Vos ain't no Vader. wink

He gets stomped badly.

Vos is better, he has speed to compete w/ sick and much greater strength cool

EmperorSidious2
Vos is better, he has speed to compete w/ sick and much greater strength cool

Than Vader? Nope. Vader>Dooku by a larger margin than Vos. He doesn't have more strength, but speed could be possible however I doubt it.

ares834
Than Vader? Nope. Vader>Dooku by a larger margin than Vos. He doesn't have more strength, but speed could be possible however I doubt it.

Vos is unpredictable.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
Vos is unpredictable.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Wonder how that will help him in this round???? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

redpill

sick advantage is speed which is neutralized by vos speed and unpredictability. rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Wonder how that will help him in this round???? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing one cannot defend what one cannot predict laughing out loud

Darth Thor
one cannot defend what one cannot predict laughing out loud

Hmm, if only Jedi/Sith had some kind of ability to "see things before they happened" during combat.

If they did then I'm sure Yoda being "perhaps the Greatest Master of the Force Ever" would have completely mastered that ability to it's highest degree.

redpill
Than Vader? Nope. Vader>Dooku by a larger margin than Vos. He doesn't have more strength, but speed could be possible however I doubt it. sick Yoda

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hmm, if only Jedi/Sith had some kind of ability to "see things before they happened" during combat.

If they did then I'm sure Yoda being "perhaps the Greatest Master of the Force Ever" would have completely mastered that ability to it's highest degree. sidious yoda ROTS was a draw, so vos and yoda draw smokin'

FreshestSlice
Yoda lost in RotS, bro.

redpill
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yoda lost in RotS, bro.

that both lost rolling on floor laughing

FreshestSlice
>rules the galaxy with an iron fist
>made the gree guy run
>lost

u wot, m8?

ILS
Vos defeated Dooku faster than Yoda could, he clearly wins here.

redpill
Originally posted by ILS
Vos defeated Dooku faster than Yoda could, he clearly wins here. eek!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yoda lost in RotS, bro. Falling down and admitting that you lost isn't necessarily losing outright.

Yoda kinda just gave up.

He could still walk and seemed to have no serious injury, he could've hopped back up and decided to continue the fight with Sidious, but he didn't, he left.

Darth Thor
sidious yoda ROTS was a draw, so vos and yoda draw smokin'

Nah, Ventress confirms in DD that the Dark Side was much stronger in Sidious than in Dooku or Vos.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah, Ventress confirms in DD that the Dark Side was much stronger in Sidious than in Dooku or Vos.

Vos is bi laughing

btw did u see my thread in other forum DD? the tholme lightsaber reminds me of blue pill red pill from matrix. i luv that book rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.