Luffy Vs Popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
http://orig06.deviantart.net/7117/f/2014/279/6/3/luffy_vs__popeye_by_dimension_dino-d81vma4.png
Full Composite Feats
No knowledge
7 days prep

Jmanghan
Luffy kills him.

FinalAnswer
Popeye punches Luffy into the Andromeda galaxy.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Popeye each day every day. You can't let a toon fight comic or manga chars. Popeye would beat Goku, One Punch Man, Luffy and the Hulk at the same time if feeded.

Solid47
Popeye oneshots him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Popeye each day every day. You can't let a toon fight comic or manga chars. Popeye would beat Goku, One Punch Man, Luffy and the Hulk at the same time if feeded. What has Popeye done that is so impressive. You can't say he wins just because he's a toon, thats dumb logic

Goku can survive all the things Popeye has survived and more.

dika123
i remember where popeye punch someone into the space big grin but i wonder if luffy can speedblitz popeye...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dika123
i remember where popeye punch someone into the space big grin but i wonder if luffy can speedblitz popeye... -Looks it up and jaw drops-

Prof. T.C McAbe
K04jSEfKhms?t=298

5:03

BTW Popeye has no problem to survive in space.

cdtm
Popeye eats his spinach, toots his pipe (And knocks out the health censors for trying to take it away from him), and hands Sweet Pea a straw hat wearing french poodle he twisted up.

Along with some extra long lasting chewing gum for the nephews.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.