The Video People Deny Exists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/19/7th-shocking-video-catches-planned-parenthood-harvesting-brain-of-aborted-baby-who-was-still-alive/

Boom

PP Harvesting Baby Parts from Live Babies.

Head for the hills all the neigh-says who said "This DOES NOT EXIST."

Robtard

Stoic
Not saying if it's true or not true, but didn't Carli Fiorina make mention of a similar subject?

Robtard
Fiorina ranted about "the video", she made it sound like there actually is a video of a still alive aborted baby being harvested for parts and how she spoke, seemed to imply she watched it firsthand.

Think Rubio commented on it too.

Surtur
Even if true...come on guys it's not like the aborted babies NEED these parts that are being sold. Look up the phrase "victimless crime" in a dictionary and you will see a picture of aborted baby parts being sold for cash money.

You guys must hate organ donors too. Why do you hate happiness?

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
Even if true...come on guys it's not like the aborted babies NEED these parts that are being sold. Look up the phrase "victimless crime" in a dictionary and you will see a picture of aborted baby parts being sold for cash money.

You guys must hate organ donors too. Why do you hate happiness?

I disagree with abortion as a practice TBH. I can understand it some of the time, like when a woman is raped and in turn impregnated by scum. But, when people use it as a form of birth control without considering the full magnitude of it, I just think that they're legally getting away with murder. It's a very touchy subject. If you can't be responsible enough, don't pull your pants down. Harvesting the body parts of fetuses seems like something you'd see on that old X-Files TV show. It's just such an inhumane thing to do IMO. Then again that's just my opinion.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Fiorina ranted about "the video", she made it sound like there actually is a video of a still alive aborted baby being harvested for parts and how she spoke, seemed to imply she watched it firsthand.

Think Rubio commented on it too.

Its true, you cant hide the truth.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its true, you cant hide the truth.

Fair enough.

Where is this video showing a still living aborted baby being harvested for parts? If it exist, should be easy to prove.

Time-Immemorial
Fair enough.

Where is this video showing a still living aborted baby being harvested for parts? If it exist, should be easy to prove.

Its in the video in the article, the one you didn't read. Now back off and quit lying.

This exists whether you believe it or not.

Wallow in your shame of lies.

Robtard
Its in the video in the article, the one you didn't read. Now back off and quit lying.

This exists whether you believe it or not.

Wallow in your shame of lies.

The video is someone claiming they saw/did something, not a video of undeniable proof.

Considering the last videos these people put out turned out to be massively edited lies, it's not looking good for them.

Time-Immemorial
The video has the footage and shows the baby you buffoon.

Robtard
It shows what may or may not be a real aborted fetus on a table and then in someone's hands.

There's no actual "harvesting" being shown. Unless you have a timestamp of this happening?

Time-Immemorial
It shows what may or may not be a real aborted fetus on a table and then in someone's hands.

There's not actual "harvesting" being shown. Unless you have a timestamp of this happening?

Shut up already.

Pulling a quan "time stamp" argument on me, did he rot your brain?

Robtard
Your frailty has been noted.

Time-Immemorial
You pulled a quanchi time stamp rebuttal.laughing out loud

Impediment
Can we stop with the incessant back and forth?

Provide proof or the argument is null.

Time-Immemorial
I already provided proof, and its been confirmed by the debate last night, thank you.

BackFire
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/17/carly-fiorina/cnn-debate-carly-fiorina-urges-others-watch-planne/

Time-Immemorial
You do know that every politcal fact checker are run and owned by liberal media, yes?

Their reporting does not Trump a testimony.

Sorry

BackFire
Just about everything trumps testimony because we have no way of knowing if the person in the video is lying or exaggerating. There is a cut to a fetus. This proves nothing, as cutting to a fetus that was somewhere or another at some point in time doesn't back up the claim made in your initially posted article that this occurred in a planned parenthood.

I do enjoy the irony of you complaining about a source being biased, when lifenews.com is a blatantly agenda based website existing purely to push the anti abortion agenda.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
Just about everything trumps testimony because we have no way of knowing if the person in the video is lying or exaggerating. There is a cut to a fetus. This proves nothing, as cutting to a fetus that was somewhere or another at some point in time doesn't back up the claim made in your initially posted article that this occurred in a planned parenthood.

I do enjoy the irony of you complaining about a source being biased, when lifenews.com is a blatantly agenda based website existing purely to push the anti abortion agenda.

They are reporting on the videos..I see a bit difference then what people think as truth being run by bias media that has always been bias vs people trying to get the truth out.

We have known for decades that infantaside exists, and its time the mass majority of people know it does.

Stoic
Originally posted by BackFire
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/17/carly-fiorina/cnn-debate-carly-fiorina-urges-others-watch-planne/

They rated her statement as being mostly false. How much of it is true though?

BackFire
Politifact is also reporting on the video, by pointing out how unreliable this particular video is because of shoddy editing.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
They rated her statement as being mostly false. How much of it is true though?

The parts no one wants to believe. The thing about abortion is its all quiet until the truth comes out.

If this was not a real issue, why is their going to be a huge governement shut down in two weeks over this.

Thats like saying "Everyone in the House and Senate is lying as well."

Time-Immemorial
Is it just me or do these two look like death.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/09/17/gop-leaders-hope-right-to-life-can-help-head-off-shutdown

Star428
LOL@ all the people denying evidence right in front of their faces. That's libs for ya though. Guess they have to convince themselves it's fake to help themselves sleep at night. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
They are shutting the government down about this in two weeks but hey "ITS FAKE!"

Star428
Denial is in their blood just like when they think they actually made a good deal with Iran. LMFAO. They also keep proclaimng that "Hillary did no wrong in Benghazi". laughing out loud

Liberalism is a disease that should be eradicated before it spreads even more. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Where was she when the call came in btw, deleting emails?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wh-obama-called-hillary-night-benghazi-attack-more-six-hours-after-it-started

Star428
Where was she when the call came in btw, deleting emails?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wh-obama-called-hillary-night-benghazi-attack-more-six-hours-after-it-started

thumb up

Good question.

BackFire
The parts no one wants to believe. The thing about abortion is its all quiet until the truth comes out.

If this was not a real issue, why is their going to be a huge governement shut down in two weeks over this.

Thats like saying "Everyone in the House and Senate is lying as well."

It's called pandering. They're shutting the government down over unreliable and heavily edited videos that have all but been completely debunked by now because it rallies their Christian base, who care a lot about abortion. It's a stunt, they think it will help them with elections even though they know nothing will come of it in any practical sense.

Time-Immemorial
So you willfully ignore all of this and its all lies and pandering to you?

BackFire
I'm not willfully ignoring anything, that's a very moronic question to ask as it's already been explained in very simple and easy to understand terms as to why this video is not reliable.

And yes, much of it is lies and pandering.

-Pr-
Yeah, if the video isn't actually going to show anything, then it's bollocks imo.

Seems some people just want it to be true to the extent that they'll lie about it to try to get abortions banned.

Time-Immemorial
You trying to moderate every thread I post in is hilarious. No wonder we threw you out of the house of el and I am the supreme leader.

Nibedicus
I disagree with abortion as a practice TBH. I can understand it some of the time, like when a woman is raped and in turn impregnated by scum. But, when people use it as a form of birth control without considering the full magnitude of it, I just think that they're legally getting away with murder. It's a very touchy subject. If you can't be responsible enough, don't pull your pants down. Harvesting the body parts of fetuses seems like something you'd see on that old X-Files TV show. It's just such an inhumane thing to do IMO. Then again that's just my opinion.

thumb up

-Pr-
You trying to moderate every thread I post in is hilarious. No wonder we threw you out of the house of el and I am the supreme leader.

...The hell are you talking about?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
...The hell are you talking about? I lol'd.

Robtard
...The hell are you talking about?

He does that type of rebuttal when he knows he's been proven wrong, did it to me on page one and BF on this page already.

Time-Immemorial
PR did not prove me wrong, keep dancing, dancing master.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722210850/gameofthrones/images/6/63/Syrio_Forel.png

-Pr-
He does that type of rebuttal when he knows he's been proven wrong, did it to me on page one and BF on this page already.

Ah.

PR did not prove me wrong, keep dancing, dancing master.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722210850/gameofthrones/images/6/63/Syrio_Forel.png

Prove what wrong? It's not my fault you post in almost every thread in the GDF, if not start them yourself.

Also, I don't moderate this section. At all. If you want to know who does, there's a handly list on the home page for you.

Time-Immemorial
I was talking to Rob, so chill.

-Pr-
I was talking to Rob, so chill.

So you aren't going to answer then... All right.

KingD19

-Pr-, as your friend, I just want to inform you that you shouldn't get your hopes up. TI is never wrong about anything ever...even when he's 100% wrong about everything all the time. He's like the Quan of the GDF.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
-Pr-, as your friend, I just want to inform you that you shouldn't get your hopes up. TI is never wrong about anything ever...even when he's 100% wrong about everything all the time. He's like the Quan of the GDF.

Who the **** are you again? Oh I forgot, you the fantasy land guy from MVF.

Time-Immemorial

What did you want to know before Rob started trolling?

-Pr-
What did you want to know before Rob started trolling?

Why you felt the need to start before he did, for starters.

Time-Immemorial
Ah so you don't want to debate, you want to backseat mod. What is your relevance to any of this anyways because opinions are like assholes my friend. This stuff actually affects us in America. Where is what is your quam in Ireland, not enough to drink?

-Pr-
Ah so you don't want to debate, you want to backseat mod. What is your relevance to any of this anyways because opinions are like assholes my friend. This stuff actually affects us in America. Where is what is your quam in Ireland, not enough to drink?

lol, you're the one that started hurling shit at me. Now, more Irish drinking jokes?

Classy.

I was on topic before you took shots at me. The posts are there if you want to look.

Also, if you wouldn't mind stowing the hypocrisy, that'd be great.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, if the video isn't actually going to show anything, then it's bollocks imo.

Seems some people just want it to be true to the extent that they'll lie about it to try to get abortions banned.

Prove people are lying.

-Pr-
Prove people are lying.

Prove a negative?

The onus is on them to prove the claim they're making is true. The video isn't proof.

Time-Immemorial
Congress is going into shutdown over this, Are they all lying too? Talking about US Congress to an Irishman, priceless.

-Pr-
Congress is going into shutdown over this, Are they all lying too? Talking about US Congress to an Irishman, priceless.

You have no problem going on and on, and on and on, about Europe, so is it really any surprise that non-Americans talk about the one country that sticks its nose in to world business more than any other?

The video isn't proof, no matter how much you want it to be. If there's actual proof, then we can talk.

Facee
You have no problem going on and on, and on and on, about Europe, so is it really any surprise that non-Americans talk about the one country that sticks its nose in to world business more than any other?

The video isn't proof, no matter how much you want it to be. If there's actual proof, then we can talk.

You can't talk politics to someone who isn't political. erm

Or a hillbilly..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Facee
You can't talk politics to someone who isn't political. erm

Or a hillbilly..

You genuinely made me laugh. Kudos to you.

Bardock42

The argument in Congress is that there shouldn't be funding while there is an investigation, not that there was definite wrongdoing.

Time-Immemorial

Just like Bardock, but I don't see you chastising him, Irishman.

-Pr-
Just like Bardock, but I don't see you chastising him, Irishman.

Chastising him for what, exactly, Amerikanski?

Time-Immemorial
He has no problem going on and on about whats bad about America, but his country and EU is facing the worst humanitarian crisis since the flood. Are you drinking btw?

-Pr-
He has no problem going on and on about whats bad about America, but his country and EU is facing the worst humanitarian crisis since the flood. Are you drinking btw?

Huh? He's well within his rights to comment on threads, American-centric or not. Just as you are about Europe. This is a message board comprised of people from all over the world. How is Europe going to be embarrassed, exactly? They're taking in migrants at a pretty decent rate.

What have you got against the Irish? Half of your country claims to be from here after all.

Time-Immemorial
Huh? He's well within his rights to comment on threads, American-centric or not. Just as you are about Europe. This is a message board comprised of people from all over the world. How is Europe going to be embarrassed, exactly? They're taking in migrants at a pretty decent rate.

What have you got against the Irish? Half of your country claims to be from here after all.

This is the thread about Planned Parenthood, not the EU immigration crisis.

-Pr-
This is the thread about Planned Parenthood, not the EU immigration crisis.

Then why did you talk about Europe being in a crisis? I'm only responding to things YOU bring up.

Time-Immemorial
Then why did you talk about Europe being in a crisis? I'm only responding to things YOU bring up.

Check your pm.

-Pr-
Check your pm.

I did. You're a ****.

Any chance you want to talk about the actual topic?

Time-Immemorial
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/19/7th-shocking-video-catches-planned-parenthood-harvesting-brain-of-aborted-baby-who-was-still-alive/

Boom

PP Harvesting Baby Parts from Live Babies.

Head for the hills all the neigh-says who said "This DOES NOT EXIST."

Ghoulio
No that's my opinion also. I think you nailed it.

Robtard
So apparently even Fox News has called Carly Fiorina out on her attacks on Planned Parenthood during the last debate, telling her she's wrong about there being a video of a "a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain." etc.

Q99
So, a video that multiple sources have checked and found to be deliberately misleading, cutting down three hour of material into 9 minutes and moving parts of one topic onto others order to make it say something completely different.

And what are the results of abortion used for anyway? Why, they're sent to research facilities at universities and similar... in research on AIDS, alzheimers, and similar.

One of the big ironies of the anti-PP crusade is the fact that Planned Parenthood is the most successful organization in the country.

And that's aside from it being the best source of health care for many women across the country- what over 95% of it's funding goes to, after all.

The anti-abortion side, ironically, ends up being fairly anti-life, opposing an organization that, while performing them, does a heck of a lot of stuff to prevent abortion from actually happening (I mean, it's right in the name, planned parenthood- birth control and education, fairly naturally, reduce the number of abortions), and in their zeal that bit gets overlooked. Plus the health care, what the tissue is actually used for... it's all quite a farce.

Collection of sources on deliberately edited video

Video where Larry Wilmore tears into it and mentioned what the fetal tissue is used for

CNN for yet another source

The Pro-Life case for Planned Parenthood / companion article / Another source

If Planned Parenthood got their way, there'd be many fewer abortions. Because that is, truth in fact, what they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.