Made Windu vs. Darth Maul (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Canon feats only

Round 2: EU/Canon feats

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Deronn_solo
Windu both rounds.

EmperorSidious2
Windu

carthage
cfg

Stigma
Windu.

ILS
..why? To my knowledge his best power feat is tipping a tank over.

Jmanghan
Windu should take this.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
..why? To my knowledge his best power feat is tipping a tank over. OCW feats FTW.

ILS
Originally posted by Stigma
OCW feats FTW. I'm still lost as to why they'd put him above Maul.

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
..why? To my knowledge his best power feat is tipping a tank over.

He wasn't ragdolled by Sidious like Maul was wink

ILS
Originally posted by SunRazer
He wasn't ragdolled by Sidious like Maul was wink I guess Yoda can't ragdoll Dooku now either. smokin'

Stigma
Yoda ragdolls both. At the same time. Then pimpsmacks Darth Bane and calls it a day.

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
I guess Yoda can't ragdoll Dooku now either. smokin'

They're stated to be equals in the Force by multiple quotes bro

Also, Sidious actually tried to ragdoll Mace and failed big grin

ILS
They're stated to be equals in the Force by multiple quotes bro

Also, Sidious actually tried to ragdoll Mace and failed big grin Lol.

Indeed? To my knowledge he just Force pushed him in the comic.

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
Lol.

Indeed? To my knowledge he just Force pushed him in the comic.

1. Nah, it's legit:

"The two Force warriors attempted to defeat each other with displays of telekinesis and other Force abilities, but they were too evenly matched." - Lightsabers: A Guide to the Weapons of the Force

"The two engaged in a titanic struggle of Force powers, neither besting the other." - The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

smokin'

2. In the book, he also tries to push Mace out to his death, who responds by using the Force to right himself immediately.

rolling on floor laughing

ILS
I've seen the quotes, I'm just loling at your trolling.

That's nice?

SunRazer
1. I'm dead serious.

2. Maul would never be able to do that big grin

ILS
Then you're retarded, lol.

I mean...
youtube.com/watch?t=57&v=esk1Xdofv3c

Darth Thor
He wasn't ragdolled by Sidious like Maul was wink

thumb up

And the fact it's confirmed he can compete with Sidious as per Lucas says it all.

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
Then you're retarded, lol.

I mean...
youtube.com/watch?t=57&v=esk1Xdofv3c

I could create a stick figure animation with Mace overpowering Sidious in the Force if you want me to.

ILS
Cool. Mace is a Sidious-tier Force user now.

Let's close the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Thor
Or maybe Mace is just good enough not to get instantly ragdolled by Sidious in tight quarters.

That doesn't make him Sidious's equal in the Force. But it does place him solidly above Maul.

McP
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

And the fact it's confirmed he can compete with Sidious as per Lucas says it all.

It all depends of Lucas' own definition of "compete". When he stated that Windu can compete with Sidious, he was compering his performances to Kolar's, Fisto's and Tiin's.
According to Filoni, even Savage's performance against Sidious was superior to theirs. So, there might be assumption, that Savage and Maul can compete with Sidious as well.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
It all depends of Lucas' own definition of "compete". When he stated that Windu can compete with Sidious, he was compering his performances to Kolar's, Fisto's and Tiin's.
According to Filoni, even Savage's performance against Sidious was superior to theirs. So, there might be assumption, that Savage and Maul can compete with Sidious as well.

Except Filoni confirmed Maul+Savage can't compete with Sidious.

carthage
U

McP
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Except Filoni confirmed Maul+Savage can't compete with Sidious.

Still allright of we are assume that he was toying with them. Which was actually true.
Other example, Kenobi could compete with Dooku for sure, but he was far from being his equal.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
Still allright of we are assume that he was toying with them. Which was actually true.

Toying with them or not is irrelevant tbh because it was a very one sided fight as it was.

Originally posted by McP
Other example, Kenobi could compete with Dooku for sure, but he was far from being his equal.

Don't really see how Kenobi ever competed against Dooku tbh. Neither of them ever landed a single hit on Dooku despite having aid from a much more Powerful combatant than himself.

Same with Ventress vs Dooku. Clashing blades a few times, or putting up a bit of a fight, before going down is not competing IMO. Fact is Ventress was no match for Dooku without Opress's aid, as Dooku correctly pointed out. So again it was a very 1 sided fight, and was just about how long Ventress would last before the inevitable happened. And again Ventress wasn't capable of landing a single hit on Dooku.

Whilst Dooku easily evaded her attacks, and Landed multiple kicks flooring her. And in their 1 v 1 he took her out in a short time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.