The Borg vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
When Superman returns to Earth, in Superman Returns, the Borg had invaded and assimilated everyone on the planet. Due to the assimilation of Lex Luthor and the Fortress of Solitude, the Borg have understanding of Superman and Kryptonian tech.

How would Superman deal with this problem? He has no knowledge of the Borg, nor does he know how to reverse the assimilation process to restore humanity.

Does he destroy Earth?
Does the Borg assimilate him?
Would Superman leave Earth and try to find a civilization that knows the Borg and how to fight them without destroying humanity?

Time-Immemorial
Superman slaughters them all or just reverses time.

Tattoos N Scars
I meant to put in a no time reverse stipulation. I don't know if he would kill a Lois drone.

Robtard
If the Borg assimilated everyone on the planet, that would mean they'd know Superman's entire history, namely what his mother knows.

So knowing that Superman is an immensely powerful being and that he may one day return, the Borg would have already time-travelled back to the moment when baby Kal landed on earth and assimilated his baby-self, along with the rest of the planet from the period and time.

"Resistance if futile" -The Borg

edit see you jinxed out time travel

Ascendancy
If they have a working knowledge of his weakness and knowledge that he may return I'd assume that they have more than the standard array of weaponry dedicated or adaptable to his destruction. They take his head, as we're assuming here that they are fully aware of and prepared for him and he arrives with no understanding of what they are and their capabilities.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I meant to put in a no time reverse stipulation. I don't know if he would kill a Lois drone.

Oh ok, he just one shots earth then.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh ok, he just one shots earth then.

Pretty much this. I mean,what can they actually do to him even with prior knowledge? He would literally just have to stand there for them to even touch him.

jinXed by JaNx
Unless they have access to Krpytonite the, Borg lose. THe Borg can't adapt to having their heads torn off.

quanchi112
Borg win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.