8 year old expelled from school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

long pig
"He was white, straight AND male? That alone should be illegal!"

-liberals

I'm jk, libs big grin. Don't check my privilege!

Time-Immemorial
So why does liberals not care about this? Is this liberal bias, or am I reading this story wrong?

Surtur
Inviting this child to the white house over this is even more insane then what the school did to the kid.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Inviting this child to the white house over this is even more insane then what the school did to the kid.

Muslim Liberal President. Why was the White Christian kids not invited?

Newjak
Soooo is your complaint that these other children didn't get invites to the white house?

While I agree the other incidents shouldn't have happened I don't see why you're angry over this?

Time-Immemorial
Who said I was angry. Why didn't the white christian kids get an invite when they did far less?

-Pr-
Well, Ninjas don't use guns. Stupid kid.

======

In all seriousness, that's stupid though. The clock thing was stupid too. Teachers/principals are supposed to teach, yet common sense, one thing that they should all possess, seems in short supply.

Newjak
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who said I was angry. Why didn't the white christian kids get an invite when they did far less? Then what are you if not upset by this? It seems like you are upset.

There many numerous factors that contribute to things like this.

The context of the environment, the outcome of the incident, political agendas, perceptions of the incidents and awareness of them.

What I don't understand is why you care or how it detracts from what happened to this kid?

long pig
Bros, the clock was in a briefcase and looked like a bomb. I don't care if he said it was a clock or a toaster, I'd have called the cops.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
Then what are you if not upset by this? It seems like you are upset.

There many numerous factors that contribute to things like this.

The context of the environment, the outcome of the incident, political agendas, perceptions of the incidents and awareness of them.

What I don't understand is why you care or how it detracts from what happened to this kid?

Oh so the old trolling from you "you seem upset" line, forget about getting a response from me.

Newjak
Oh so the old trolling from you "you seem upset" line, forget about getting a response from me. That's how you come off in this thread and I've once again given you chances to clarify yourself while answering whatever question you happen to be posting.

So if you're not upset by this then what are you?

long pig
VS forum people gotta stick together. big grin

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
That's how you come off in this thread and I've once again given you chances to clarify yourself while answering whatever question you happen to be posting.

So if you're not upset by this then what are you?

So more "you seem upset."

Reported.

Newjak
So more "you seem upset."

Reported. Go ahead and report me. I've stayed on topic. Asking why this seemingly bothers you so much.

I've given you chances to clarify your feelings on the matter. So I feel okay in this scenario.

Time-Immemorial
I understand bias media and government does not bother you, but it bothers me their libby.

Ascendancy
Why would an 8 year old be invited to the White House for chewing food into a shape and getting in trouble for it? The clock case involves child with ingenuity beyond most of his peers using his ability to build and demonstrate something for his faculty to impress them, and having said action turned on him. The cases are not in the least like each other in those terms.

What they do have in common is that the staff in both situations acted in a precipitous manner for no reason at all, not one that is justifiable anyway. Your motives and presentation are more than a little specious to be genrous, OP, but you do you.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig

-liberals

I'm jk, libs big grin. Don't check my privilege!

Why joke? What you say is true. Did you see where Hillary was embarassed that she was caught in a photo shaking hands with a guy who had the word "WHITE" tatooed on his arm? She quickly had photo removed because she didn't want to be caught shaking hands with a guy who had that word on him. Apparently, being proud of being white is a crime according to libs. IT's ok for people of other races to be proud of what race they are though. Libs think white people should be ashamed of being white and some white people are actually stupid enough to vote for them?

The words weren't "WHITE POWER" either. Just "WHITE". So the word "white" is a bad word to libs. laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by long pig

-liberals

I'm jk, libs big grin. Don't check my privilege! It should be.

Originally posted by Star428
Why joke? What you say is true. Did you see where Hillary was embarassed that she was caught in a photo shaking hands with a guy who had the word "WHITE" tatooed on his arm? She quickly had photo removed because she didn't want to be caught shaking hands with a guy who had that word on him. Apparently, being proud of being white is a crime according to libs. IT's ok for people of other races to be proud of what race they are though. Libs think white people should be ashamed of being white and some white people are actually stupid enough to vote for them?

The word wasn't "WHITE POWER" either. Just "WHITE". So the word "white" is a bad word to libs. laughing What kinda dumbass gets white tattooed on their arm?

I wouldn't want to be pictured with that retard either. thumb up

long pig
Originally posted by Mindset
It should be.

What kinda dumbass gets white tattooed on their arm?

I wouldn't want to be pictured with that retard either. thumb up
You, sir, are a bastard!

Flyattractor
So why does liberals not care about this? Is this liberal bias, or am I reading this story wrong?

Its called Hypocrisy.
Liberals are MASTERS at it.

Star428
Yes, indeed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its called Hypocrisy.
Liberals are MASTERS at it.

Gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.