DD Vos runs a force only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
After seeing ILS's force only gauntlet for Windu, I decided to make one for Quinlan,since we often talk about his saber skill and unpredicatability,but not about his power in the force

Scenario 1: DS Vos
Scenario 2: LS Vos

Warm-up: Sha 'a 'gi and Scoo'bi'du

1)Aayla Secura
2)Saeese Tiin
3)Assaj Ventress
4)Satele Shan
5)Obi wan Kenobi

Does he clear?

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
After seeing ILS's force only gauntlet for Windu, I decided to make one for Quinlan,since we often talk about his saber skill and unpredicatability,but not about his power in the force

Scenario 1: DS Vos

1)Aayla Secura
2)Saeese Tiin
3)Assaj Ventress
4)Satele Shan
5)Obi wan Kenobi

Does he clear?

scenario 1- stops at 5 laughing out loud
scenario 2- clears mad

ILS
Originally posted by Total Warrior
4)Satele Shan
5)Obi wan KenobiNot really feeling that ordering. Anyway..

Force feats/hype/etc for DD Vos?

carthage
You still haven't read the book?

ILS
Implying I was ever planning on it...

carthage
he mentally dominated this massive Fish creature Dathomirians use for rituals, ragdolled/choked out Ventress after having been tortured by lightning/other methods for days, and Dooku claimed he was more powerful than Ventress, not to mention his massive rage boosts

|King Joker|
IIRC, he caused a lot of physical trauma to the Sleeper as well.

redpill
Originally posted by carthage
he mentally dominated this massive Fish creature Dathomirians use for rituals, ragdolled/choked out Ventress after having been tortured by lightning/other methods for days, and Dooku claimed he was more powerful than Ventress, not to mention his massive rage boosts smokin'

redpill
Originally posted by |King Joker|
IIRC, he caused a lot of physical trauma to the Sleeper as well. smokin'

Emperordmb
Dies at warm up tbh. Scoo'bi'du is far too powerful. The way he ravages force energy after smoking some Force weed... makes Nihilus look anorexic tbh.

redpill

Does he clear?

smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.