Media Blasts Trump over Obama Question from Crowd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/index.html

Idiot media, Did Trump ask the question? How the hell is he at fault for this?

Omega Vision
They're angry at him because he didn't disagree. The furor is over Trump's perceived tacit approval of that type of thinking. BBC linked to a video where McCain was dealing with the same kinds of overzealous supporters in 2008 and he basically played down their fears and said that while he thought he'd make a much better president than Obama, Obama was a good man and a true American and that people shouldn't fear him.

Bashar Teg
he learned well from mccain's error. this is not a party of sound reason and factual evidence. it's the party of knee-jerk misinformation spam and group serving/confirmation bias. once you break that flow and correct stupidity, it's allout bedlam and the mob turns against you.

jrnRU3ocIH4

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They're angry at him because he didn't disagree. The furor is over Trump's perceived tacit approval of that type of thinking. BBC linked to a video where McCain was dealing with the same kinds of overzealous supporters in 2008 and he basically played down their fears and said that while he thought he'd make a much better president than Obama, Obama was a good man and a true American and that people shouldn't fear him.

Look how many people think Obama is a Muslim. Which he is, anyone who disagree's is just ignorant. And why can't people just agree he is, its not that hard. Its like people support Muslims but can't say "hey Obama is Muslim, big effing deal!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eugene-cho/is-he-a-christian-a-musli_b_744657.html

long pig
We got to see Anderson coopers little liberal feathers ruffle when tried to attack one of Trump's advisors and got made a fool of.

AC :"Have you been to the Muslim world? I've been more places than you have your whole little life!"

He later apologized.

Time-Immemorial

So its Trumps job to disagree?

Robtard
When you give credit to a question, you're liable for that. Especially a question with such a bigoted stance.

eg If someone asks "Why are all gays pedophiles" and the person responds with "We need this question. We're going to be looking at that and many other things." That person is in turn giving validity that there is truth to the question.

See?

Time-Immemorial
One and five people think he's Muslim, he has a Muslim agenda, only a fcking retard would not have doubts about his faith and actions.

Anyways, this isn't even Trumps fault, so I don't know why everyone is bellyaching.

And he didn't give it any attention or credit Rob, he ignored it.

long pig
Obama is Muslim according to Islam, technically. Anyone with a Muslim father is considered Muslim.

I don't believe he is a practicing Muslim.

Time-Immemorial
I agree, I don't think he practices but that is the law of Islam, and technically converting from Islam to Christianity is punishable by death.

If he is, I don't care, just be honest with the American People.

Time-Immemorial
I am appalled by the media about his.

Sick offenent pieces of shit.

I hope Wolf Blitzers show gets canceled.

Time-Immemorial

Wait s minute. Since when did Trump become McCain and have to do what McCain did and didn't you forget that half ass lost the election.

Do you know how stupid that sounds to compare what McCain did compared to Trump?

long pig
McCain lost.

NemeBro
There are two possible ways to interpret Trump's statement.

1. He agrees with the questioner, but is uncomfortable with openly stating what he plans to do about the "problem".

2. He disagrees, but was too uncomfortable to refute or at least downplay the premise of the question.

The first makes him racist, and both make him a little ***** nigga pussy ass coward.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
There are two possible ways to interpret Trump's statement.

1. He agrees with the questioner, but is uncomfortable with openly stating what he plans to do about the "problem".

2. He disagrees, but was too uncomfortable to refute or at least downplay the premise of the question.

The first makes him racist, and both make him a little ***** nigga pussy ass coward.

Any idiot knows Obama's Muslim, btw did you know his name?
Barack Hussain Obama? Oh my he must be Christian

Cause he supports the massive Christian movement in America right?

Originally posted by long pig
McCain lost.

Exactly

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Any idiot knows Obama's Muslim, btw did you know his name?
Barack Hussain Obama? Oh my he must be Christian

Cause he supports the massive Christian movement in America right? What does Obama having a Luo last name and Arabic middle name (I have no idea what the origin of his first name is) have to do with his religious beliefs? His father came from a Muslim family. That much is well-documented. No one denies that Obama's father had a Muslim lineage.

Also, who the **** was talking about Obama's heritage? That is a single small part of what the questioner said (and isn't even the question he asked, the question was "What are you gonna do about all of these filthy Allah-worshipping brown people?"wink, why are you latching onto it? Is it because you're not smart enough to come up with an adequate defense for the rest of what he said?

Time-Immemorial
Why do people have a problem accepting Obama is Muslim, I don't get it.

Thats like me saying I am a liberal when all my actions point to conservatism.

Do you see how stupid it sounds to say he isn't?

He is Muslim and people need to just accept it an move on.

NemeBro
Why do people have a problem accepting Obama is Muslim, I don't get it.

Do you see how stupid it sounds to say he isn't?

He is Muslim and people need to just accept it an move on. Why do you have so much trouble proving it if it is so obvious?

Time-Immemorial
I dont have any trouble.

Islamic Agenda

Islamic Apologist

Islamic Advisors

"The Call to Prayer is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard"

Can Recite the Koran by memory

Grew up under Islam

Went to Pakistan as a teenager

Has many Islamic Affliations

His entire presidency has been gears towards Islam.

Refusing to call ISIS by their name.

Refusing to call terrorists "terrorists"

I can go on all day.

Tzeentch
Didn't you do this for a couple of months, when you claimed to be a democrat?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Didn't you literally do this for a couple of months, or are you saying that you're a conservative democrat?

I never said I was liberal.

Tzeentch
Are you a democrat?

Robtard
He has said so several times in the past, so it seems he's a conservative Democrat who hates on Liberals and Democrats as a pastime. Go figure.

But this is just him once again deflecting from the "when can we get rid of Muslims" comment, because he has no defense for it. It's what cowards do.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
He has said so several times in the past, so it seems he's a conservative Democrat who hates on Liberals and Democrats as a pastime. Go figure.

But this is just him once again deflecting from the "when can we get rid of Muslims" comment, because he has no defense for it.

Show me slamming any conservative democrate, and quit changing the subject, why cant you just admit Obama is a Muslim, its like you want everyone else in the Muslim world to be accepted, but you can't accept Obama is one, very odd position.

Again Lie all you want Rob, Trump never said that, so why don't you shut up?

Funny you have a problem with Muslim comments but can't accept Obama is actually Muslim.

Robtard
See what I mean, he completely avoids the topic, especially when it pertains to the "get all Muslim out" comment.

Time-Immemorial
Avoiding what topic? Get all the muslims out? The guy was a redneck, am I supposed to defend some unknown hillybilly?

The Topic is why are you afraid to admit Obama is Muslim if you like Muslims so much, would it turn you against him to know he was just because he was commander and chief?

Tzeentch
Are you a democrat? *crickets*

Time-Immemorial
I told everyone I was a conservative democrat, ages ago.

Robtard
Avoiding what topic? Get all the muslims out? The guy was a redneck, am I supposed to defend some unknown hillybilly?

The Topic is why are you afraid to admit Obama is Muslim if you like Muslims so much, would it turn you against him to know he was just because he was commander and chief?

And the deflection again. What Trump said to the question "We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," ", how he responded with: "You know, a lot of people are saying that and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening. We're going to be looking at that and many other things."

Time-Immemorial
Your stupidity has reached new levels.

Congratulations.

He asked him a loaded question. And he answered it well.

Robtard
A comment that gives the question validity is "well". LoLz, not sure how much of this is coming from your Trump fanaticism and how much of it is coming from your bigotry of Muslims.

Tzeentch
I told everyone I was a conservative democrat, ages ago. You're registered as a Democrat, then? What Democrat policies do you identify with, my man?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
A comment that gives the question validity is "well". LoLz, not sure how much of this is coming from your Trump fanaticism and how much of it is coming from your bigotry of Muslims.

Your the bigot who cant stand to see the president be Muslim.

And guess what, your also a stupid piece of trash because I told you I would not attack Sanders based on mutual respect but you do your damn to piss me off here with Trump.

You are a petty small man, and a shallow troll.

Go **** yourself for calling me a bigot to.

This is the last time we will ever speak.

psmith81992
You're registered as a Democrat, then? What Democrat policies do you identify with, my man?

Nothing about his posts make him a democrat.

Robtard
Your the bigot who cant stand to see the president be Muslim.

And guess what, your also a stupid piece of trash because I told you I would not attack Sanders based on mutual respect but you do your damn to piss me off here with Trump.

You are a petty small man, and a shallow troll.

Go **** yourself for calling me a bigot to.

Yeah, that must be it.

Not my fault that you take any deserved criticism towards Trump as a personal insult to your manhood. Maybe relax?

Oh my.

You've done a good job painting yourself as a bigot towards Muslims in here, for some time now. This is nothing new. Ask around.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by psmith81992
Nothing about his posts make him a democrat. He claims to be a democrat, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he isn't a lying hypocrite.

Time-Immemorial
You're registered as a Democrat, then? What Democrat policies do you identify with, my man?

I believe in Welfare, but for the right reasons without being exploited for political gain.

I believe in taxing the rich hard, and we need more taxes on the banks.

I believe in certain cases of abortion but nothing like what has been exploited for political gain.

I think gays should be allowed to be married, but it should be done without the federal government slamming it down our throats with a SC ruling.

I support the clean air and environment movement.

I believe in fair taxes.

Should I go on?

Omega Vision
And why can't people just agree he is, its not that hard.
Because they have intelligence and an education.

long pig
T.I, youre confusing them. You seem to think for yourself.....which is frowned upon in the libbo Democratic circles.

Omega Vision
T.I, youre confusing them. You seem to think for yourself.....which is frowned upon in the libbo Democratic circles.
Cute.

Time-Immemorial

Since when was it Trumps job to defend Barack Hussain Obama?

Time-Immemorial
So we got all this crap going on with the country and Trump is supposed to defend Obama and the praetorian media and liberals come out in force because he does not??

HAHAHAHAHA

SICK OFFENTS TRAITORS!

Who was it that got involved with the birthers???

Oh yea it was Hilary against Obama!!

Run with that crew!

Mindset
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he learned well from mccain's error. this is not a party of sound reason and factual evidence. it's the party of knee-jerk misinformation spam and group serving/confirmation bias. once you break that flow and correct stupidity, it's allout bedlam and the mob turns against you.

jrnRU3ocIH4 McCain is an actual man, not a caricature.

BackFire
This is nothing new, politicians get in trouble for not disavowing things said by others all the time.

I imagine people are upset in this particular case because Trump acted like it was a reasonable question.

Mindset
Is BackFire a Nazi that has dead children buried in his backyard?

I don't know, but it's a question that needs to be asked.

BackFire
Originally posted by Mindset
Is BackFire a Nazi that has dead children buried in his backyard?

I don't know, but it's a question that needs to be asked.

That's disgusting, I don't bury them in my backyard.

Mindset
Originally posted by BackFire
That's disgusting, I don't bury them in my backyard. Well, I was hoping you wouldn't waste good meat like that.

KingD19
So what do you use for your garden?

NemeBro
T.I, youre confusing them. You seem to think for yourself.....which is frowned upon in the libbo Democratic circles. "Thinking" is not an action I would attribute to Supra.

Time-Immemorial
"Thinking" is not an action I would attribute to Supra.

Much like you can't conclude Obama is Muslim.

Btw no one calls me that anymore, retard.

I find it funny you pipe up only when Obama is being called a Muslim, what is your agenda with that one?

NemeBro
Much like you can't conclude Obama is Muslim.

Btw no one calls me that anymore, retard.

I find it funny you pipe up only when Obama is being called a Muslim, what is your agenda with that one? I was hired by Obama to stamp out any accusations of Muslimity so his plot to become the Forever President won't be undermined by your seditious posts. thumb up

Star428
I dont have any trouble.

Islamic Agenda

Islamic Apologist

Islamic Advisors

Grew up under Islam

I can go on all day.

Wasn't he also photographed wearing a watch that had the garbage written on it "There is no God but Allah"?

Time-Immemorial
It was a ring. And yes.

Any idiot knows he's Muslim but they secretly don't like Muslims so they refuse to accept they were fooled and voted for a liar.

Omega Vision
I dont have any trouble.

Islamic Agenda

Islamic Apologist

Islamic Advisors

Grew up under Islam

I can go on all day.
So in other words you have no evidence, just your belief.

Time-Immemorial
I was hired by Obama to stamp out any accusations of Muslimity so his plot to become the Forever President won't be undermined by your seditious posts. thumb up

No one would hire you to do anything but be their bottom.

Time-Immemorial
So in other words you have no evidence, just your belief.

To bad everything I just posted is fact.

NemeBro
No one would hire you to do anything but be their bottom. I'd power bottom you so hard you'd never nut again.

BackFire
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingring.asp

NemeBro
It was a ring. And yes.

Any idiot knows he's Muslim but they secretly don't like Muslims so they refuse to accept they were fooled and voted for a liar. I didn't vote for Obama tho

I didn't vote at all in fact. Never registered.

Omega Vision
To bad everything I just posted is fact.
Lol. I will grant you that some of these are things that are "facts" (and others are just nebulous claims like "Islamic agenda"--what the hell does that even mean?) in the same sense that "Sporting Kansas City just beat Dallas FC 3-1" is a fact. However they aren't evidence.

Please read up on the difference between "fact" and "evidence." Educate yourself, I've already taught kids today.

Time-Immemorial
When I get home I'll back up every claim. How's that.

God damn floridians

Omega Vision
Sure thing.

We'll eat all your almonds and grind down your Californian mountains to make our beaches bigger.

Star428
Snopes. LOL. What a reputable source.

Time-Immemorial
Funded by Soros same guy that funds black lies matter and just bought billions of shares in coal even though he's against "global warming."

Facee
Squeal like a pig Trump ! Biggot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Facee
Squeal like a pig Trump ! Biggot roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must only speak one language, because you are clearly stupid.

"Look at that Facee!"

Trump had your number before your were born.

Bardock42
You must only speak one language, because you are clearly stupid.

"Look at that Facee!"

Trump had your number before your were born.

I didn't know you knew another language. Do you speak Spanish?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42

This is an inside joke that you have missed out on on your absence here while dealing with your immigration crisis. Get your own house in order.

http://news.yahoo.com/germany-braces-collision-refugees-oktoberfest-091757908.html

Facee
Originally posted by Bardock42

Si. Doesn't everyone ?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Facee
Si. Doesn't everyone ?

Nah your mom doesn't, thats how you ended up with half a brain.

Time-Immemorial
Trump fires back

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/politics/donald-trump-obama-twitter/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/19/trump-blasts-media-its-not-my-job-to-defend-barack-obama/

BOOOM ****ERS

Since when does anyone come to Trump's rescue when people say bad shit about him?

If he had challenged the man, the media would have accused the man of interfering with that mans free speech! Its a no win situation!

Bardock42

If he had challenged the man, the media would have accused the man of interfering with that mans free speech! Its a no win situation! lol

Time-Immemorial
Caught you and your band of bandwagoneers red handed.

jaden101
Trump fires back

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/politics/donald-trump-obama-twitter/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/19/trump-blasts-media-its-not-my-job-to-defend-barack-obama/

BOOOM ****ERS

Since when does anyone come to Trump's rescue when people say bad shit about him?

If he had challenged the man, the media would have accused the man of interfering with that mans free speech! Its a no win situation!

He isn't morally obligated to defend Obama. He is morally obligated to challenge anyone who wants to "get rid" of an entire group of people simply because of their religion. Given that freedom of religion is part of the first ammendment and that most of those practicing that religion are American citizens.

Time-Immemorial
So for the first time trump remains calm and composed and he gets blasted. Unlike every other time he speaks out and gets blasted. Shrug

Also. Shut up Walt.

jaden101
So for the first time trump remains calm and composed and he gets blasted. Unlike every other time he speaks out and gets blasted. Shrug

Also. Shut up Walt.

Do you hate the constitution? Do you hate America? Do you hate freedom?

You sicken me, Walt.

Time-Immemorial
What does that question have to do with anything, also get back in the lab Walt.

jaden101
Well...do you, Walt?

Or do you only agree with it when it applies to people you deem worthy?

Time-Immemorial
Why should we believe Obama when he says he's a Christian when he has lied about everything else.

Omega Vision
Why should we believe Obama when he says he's a Christian when he has lied about everything else.
There's literally no evidence he's Muslim. We've seen him involved in Church services. He sang Amazing Grace, not a Muslim prayer, after the Charleston shootings. Admittedly that proves little, but it's more proof than you could find for him being a practicing Muslim.

Time-Immemorial
His father was Muslim Whis by law makes him Muslim, he went to Islamic school in Indonesia, he has hired all kinds of senior White House advisors, he has said the call to prayer is the most beautiful thing he has ever heard. His wedding ring says their is no God but Allah. He calls that idiot from Iran the "Supreme Leader", he bows to the Saudis, he turns against Israel and alienated them, he made a nuclear deal with the fascist regime. Shall I go on?

jaden101
The logic seems simple enough to me. If you accept as fact that Obama's grandfather converted to Islam and so that makes him a Muslim then you must also accept as fact that Obama's father converted to anglicanism thus making him not a Muslim and he done this as a child before fathering Obama ergo Obama was not born a Muslim.

Time-Immemorial
So strike the first thing if that is true. What about the rest.

BackFire
Again with the debunked wedding ring.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingring.asp

Go there and look at the high res photo, the wedding ring clearly doesn't say anything, it's just a loop pattern, contrary to what you read in the email your loud drunk conservative uncle sent you.

Van Hohenheim
Obama is a Muslim because many people believe so and because his father was one therefore why don't people accept he's a Muslim.

I have to ask if this board has a cap on how stupid a poster can be. TI creates several threads a week, at what point do you ask yourself if web traffic is worth spreading ignorance and misinformation. You're doing a disservice to yourself and looking bad as a website when you allow people like TI and Long Pig to go around unchecked.

On topic: I understand why the concept of criticizing racists is hard for you to understand. In discouraging this type of behavior you get a more healthy and morality better society.

I've noticed you like to complain about those Muslims and Mexicans destroying the USA society with their immoral actions. This is ironic, because it's people like you the reason why some Muslim communities are still plagued with hate and immoral teachings, if people like you were the majority in this country then this country would resemble bad Muslim communities rather than what it looks like today.

red g jacks
Look how many people think Obama is a Muslim. Which he is, anyone who disagree's is just ignorant. And why can't people just agree he is, its not that hard. Its like people support Muslims but can't say "hey Obama is Muslim, big effing deal!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eugene-cho/is-he-a-christian-a-musli_b_744657.html lol @ "look how many people believe"

look how many people believe dick cheney is a lizard

shit.. look how many people believe that muhammad was the last messenger of god. i guess that makes it true right

Van Hohenheim
A lot of people also believe that global warming is a hoax, going by TI standards it is.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by red g jacks
lol @ "look how many people believe"

look how many people believe dick cheney is a lizard

shit.. look how many people believe that muhammad was the last messenger of god. i guess that makes it true right

laughing out loud

Valid points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.