Tol Braga vs. Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Can Tol tank Plagueis's lightning and TK?

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Can Tol tank Plagueis's lightning and TK? Yes.

If being reduced to a crumbling skeleton counts as tanking.

Jmanghan
Plaguies wins.

Sinious
What lightning?

Stigma
Not sure. Tol has superior tutamins, though.

carthage
Braga can probably just block it like he did to Vitiate, and kill him because he's one of the Order's best.

Plagueis can't beat supreme TOR hype that Braga have

Stigma
Especially given that Plagueis's couldn't do the same and block Vitiate's FL with his saber.

Sinious
Originally posted by Sinious
What lightning?

ILS
What lightning? Are you saying that you don't find his lightning impressive or that you don't know it exists?

Sinious
I'm saying, and I hope this clarifies: Originally posted by Sinious
What lightning?

ILS
Repeating yourself after someone asked you a question doesn't really promote clarity...

The Merchant
Plaguies crushes his windpipe.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Repeating yourself after someone asked you a question doesn't really promote clarity... I was joking. Obviously, he destroys Braga.

SunRazer
Plagueis snaps his neck.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plagueis wins via TK. Certainly not lightning, though.

SunRazer
Either his TK or Lightning can kill Braga.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plagueis wins via TK. Certainly not lightning, though. thumb up

ILS
I love how Plagueis having limited showings with lightning translates into it being an indisputable, set-in-stone fact that it's not powerful. I'd hedge my bets that it is based on how absurdly powerful we know Plagueis to be, and that his casual showings with lightning (spreading it across a landscape, reducing someone's bones to dust) are already pretty impressive.

AncientPower
Plagueis obviously.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
I love how Plagueis having limited showings with lightning translates into it being an indisputable, set-in-stone fact that it's not powerful. I'd hedge my bets that it is based on how absurdly powerful we know Plagueis to be, and that his casual showings with lightning (spreading it across a landscape, reducing someone's bones to dust) are already pretty impressive. Oh I'm sorry I forgot "feats or gtfo" logic applies to SWTOR characters only. thumb up

ILS
I don't apply feats or gtfo to anyone laughing out loud

AncientPower
Oh I'm sorry I forgot "feats or gtfo" logic applies to SWTOR characters only. thumb up

thumb up tbh

Sinious
Yet it's been applied to TOR characters for months now and you've been a supporter of those who follow that logic. First time I see you complain about it.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
I don't apply feats or gtfo to anyone laughing out loud

Sinious is using Carthage 'logic' here, proving precisely why it is fallacious.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sinious is using Carthage 'logic' here, proving precisely why it is fallacious. thumb up

ILS
Yet it's been applied to TOR characters for months now and you've been a supporter of those who follow that logic. First time I see you complain about it. Are you deranged? I don't think I've even posted in SWTOR threads recently aside from Cade vs Nox a while ago. I'm indifferent to the franchise aside from Malgus.Originally posted by AncientPower
Sinious is using Carthage 'logic' here, proving precisely why it is fallacious. Last I checked me and carthage aren't the same user.

Sinious
Are you seriously denying your affiliation with team Carthage?

At least have some pride in what you do. laughing out loud

AncientPower
No you certainly are not, he lacks your credibility. But this isn't really direct at you is my point. Me, Sin and Skillz are in the process of destroying one PT brigade piece of 'logic' at a time. You have nothing to worry about.

Selenial
No you certainly are not, he lacks your credibility. But this isn't really direct at you is my point. Me, Sin and Skillz are in the process of destroying one PT brigade piece of 'logic' at a time. You have nothing to worry about.

kek

ILS
Are you seriously denying your affiliation with team Carthage? eek! gee, Temp isn't wrong. carth really has infiltrated the psyche's of a lot of you guys.

Sinious
Indeed. I can't even sleep at night anymore.
No you certainly are not, he lacks your credibility. But this isn't really direct at you is my point. Me, Sin and Skillz are in the process of destroying one PT brigade piece of 'logic' at a time. You have nothing to worry about. Yeah, no one said he follows that logic as well. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ILS is cool wtf

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Selenial
kek

Sel you're cool wtf

Selenial
Sel you're cool wtf

You continue to amaze me http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was being serious though wtf

my amazingness is well documented tyvm

FreshestSlice
The butthurt over double standards continues, I see.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We're fighting for our freedom to pursue happiness if u get in our way you will be destroyed and shoved into carthage's stomach lining

Emperordmb
Didn't somebody debunk the bone lightning feat?

Not that it matters much in this fight lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Blaster absorption kek

FreshestSlice
We're fighting for our freedom to pursue happiness if u get in our way you will be destroyed and shoved into carthage's stomach lining
You guys are just made that Braga being weaker than Plagueis 100% proves literally everyone in TOR can be solo'd be Coleman Trebor.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ILS
eek! gee, Temp isn't wrong. carth really has infiltrated the psyche's of a lot of you guys.

Temp is pretty much never wrong and absolutely. I've tried to trollproof these guys, though. They just refuse to follow the program. uhuh

DarthAnt66
Tempted to ally myself with Temp just bc of how laughable this comment is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Apparently further Revan wank is bad kek

And it's not nearly as "epic" as AP is making it sound. Maybe change an opinion here, twist a mind there, etc. or maybe not who knows kek

Selenial

And it's not nearly as "epic" as AP is making it sound. Maybe change an opinion here, twist a mind there, etc. or maybe not who knows kek

Dissent in the ranks already?

This will be a short lived conquest indeed, kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I am the conquest. I am the danger. I am the force that my allies wield. I am the nexus.

Sinious
Stop saying kek all the time. What happened to the good old "lol"?

FreshestSlice
You guys need to destroy Ancient, yeah. He's not helping your cause.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Freshest stfu

FreshestSlice
Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy.

DarthAnt66
From Ancient? Yeah.

SunRazer
lol

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
From Ancient? Yeah.

You do enough of that for the entire internet. I have him above Plagueis, which others here would call laughable.

DarthAnt66
Good for you.

The_Tempest

Intriguing. You should elaborate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek.

The_Tempest
Is AP aware that you bent the knee months ago?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
you bent the knee

Sinious
Chillax, Tempest.

The_Tempest
Chillax, Tempest.

Didn't you randomly jump ILS's shit in this very thread for absolutely no reason? mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh well I've forgotten everything from that place since I got removed so kek. and I'm not worried and/or averse to your POV on the sw paradigm, in regards to Siddy or Viti, (other than that you think Plagueis would take Valky.) it's more of the other TOR characters that you don't care about, tbh.

The_Tempest
That was incoherent. 'Splain plz.

Sinious
Didn't you randomly jump ILS's shit in this very thread for absolutely no reason? mmm Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not worried and/or averse to your POV on the sw paradigm, in regards to Siddy or Viti, (other than that you think Plagueis would take Valky.) it's more of the other TOR characters that you don't care about, tbh.

Precisely why I said chillax. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That was incoherent. 'Splain plz.

No u

Sinious
Also, Tempest doesn't think Plagueis would take Valkorion.

The_Tempest
No u

No, but for realsies, what are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Plagueis/Valky in this thread tbh mmm

EmperorSidious2
Plagueis

Sinious
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Plagueis How?

The_Tempest
How?

Speed blitz tbh.

Sinious
Speed blitz tbh. So we're back to "feats or gtfo". If I prove Vitiate doesn't get blitzed, you're gonna have to concede to "Vitiate one-shots". thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, but for realsies, what are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Plagueis/Valky in this thread tbh mmm

I said I haven't much a qualm with your sw views, other than that Plagueis will take Valkorion.

The_Tempest
I said I haven't much a qualm with your sw views, other than that Plagueis will take Valkorion.

Our views, you mean. excellent

So we're back to "feats or gtfo". If I prove Vitiate doesn't get blitzed, you're gonna have to concede to "Vitiate one-shots". thumb up

You should really "chillax," bro. thumb up

Sinious
Do I not sound chillaxed to you?

The_Tempest
You seem quite upset. Which is surprising, since you're obviously not a Vitiate fanboy but an enlightened, dedicated servant of the Emperor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn sinious is ROASTING rn

Sinious
What? Of course I'm a Vitiate fanboy lol. It doesn't keep me from serving the Emperor.

The_Tempest
Damn sinious is ROASTING rn

I'm being debriefed about your apparent treachery. You guys and your conspiracies excellent

Sinious
Damn sinious is ROASTING rn We've pretty much established that Vitiate one shots this. Onto the next thread. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Why be a Vitiate fanboy when Valkorion is so much better?

Lord Stark
Kek.

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7e3/801705891_943744.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why be a Vitiate fanboy when Valkorion is so much better?

See he gets it

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7e3/801705891_943744.gif

I kept trying to find a proper Stannis meme but they're all way too big.

Let the record reflect that Tywin > Stannis.

S_W_LeGenD
You seem quite upset. Which is surprising, since you're obviously not a Vitiate fanboy but an enlightened, dedicated servant of the Emperor.
Valkorian is the Emperor.

http://i0.wp.com/www.xamxamsays.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Valkorion-capture.jpg

Kneel before his majesty.

The_Tempest
Ha.

Fittingly, you left "his majesty" uncapitalized. However, His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor Palpatine gets caps in his title. excellent

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion isn't dividing his power anymore, he's gathering it all into himself to inevitably destroy the galactic scrotum

S_W_LeGenD
Ha.

Fittingly, you left "his majesty" uncapitalized. However, His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor Palpatine gets caps in his title. excellent
You want to know the ultimate secret?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You want to know the ultimate secret?

I feel like this is a line someone would use to lure kids into statutory rape. erm

Skillz can you confirm?

S_W_LeGenD
I feel like this is a line someone would use to lure kids into statutory rape. erm

Skillz can you confirm?
mad

You want to learn about the secret of your so-called Emperor or not?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Skillz can you confirm?

The prospect that LeGenD himself is Valkorion is being taken into deep consideration

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
mad

You want to learn about the secret of your so-called Emperor or not?

Iwannaknowiwannaknowiwannaknowiwannaknow

The_Tempest
The prospect that LeGenD himself is Valkorion is being taken into deep consideration

Well that's encouraging!

For us on the other side tbh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're dead?

S_W_LeGenD
Iwannaknowiwannaknowiwannaknowiwannaknow

His Majesty the;

Valkorian got bored pretending to be the immortal Emperor. Therefore, decided to adopt a new mask; Sidious. The Galactic Empire is his latest creation. But the damn fools don't get it. Valkorian can be anything; painter; farmer; artist; musician; even the damn Emperor when the situation demands it. Now kneel.

The_Tempest
i have transcended the mortal coil

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Plausible. LeG's thing, not Temp's. It's silly to think the feeble Sheev could do such a thing.

S_W_LeGenD
Plausible. LeG's thing, not Temp's. It's silly to think the feeble Sheev could do such a thing.
Valkorian is most pleased by your servitude. alien

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your spelling of his name leads me to believe you're a pretender

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is the person I bend the knee to.

S_W_LeGenD
Your spelling of his name leads me to believe you're a pretender
alien

Sinious
His Majesty the;

Valkorian got bored pretending to be the immortal Emperor. Therefore, decided to adopt a new mask; Sidious. The Galactic Empire is his latest creation. But the damn fools don't get it. Valkorian can be anything; painter; farmer; artist; musician; even the damn Emperor when the situation demands it. Now kneel. So that's why they're so similar. blink

Your spelling of his name leads me to believe you're a pretender laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LeG go do some more SWTOR forums rampaging

S_W_LeGenD
So that's why they're so similar. blink
Yes. Yes.

Clean:

http://i.imgur.com/jFlaj1A.png

Disfigured:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Emperor_RotJ.png

Sinious
Tempest, you see how your actions always end up causing people to diss Sidious? And on top of that, you question my loyalty.

https://i.imgflip.com/nhvt1.jpg

Emperordmb
Anyone else think Valkorion looks a bit like the Architect?

http://hdtv-hdd.ru/files/2013/01_23/15_48/u_files_store_7_75897.jpg

FreshestSlice
You mean by being an older, generic white guy with a beard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.