Laxus vs Lucy (heavy stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Laxus won't attack Lucy directly
No Fairy Law
Can Laxus defeat all her Spirits? (Minus the King?)
She can summon 3 at a time and has Aquarius back.

Fight at the waterpark from OVA 5

Sacred Fire
If she summons Aquarius, won't he basically win?

Henry_Pym
Lucy & Aquarius are on better terms

KingD19
Aquarius has lately been less of a b*tch. Not in that she's less of a b*tch to Lucy. Just she's more likely to actually attack her enemies now than Lucy.

However...Laxus zapping her would pretty much one-shot Aquarius.

I think the only one to give him a fight would be Loke for obvious reasons, Capricorn who is pretty much even or even a better fighter physically than Loki, Libra with her gravity...maybe Gemini as well. The rest would annoy him, but not do much.

Henry_Pym
Has Gemini ever copied everyone in Laxus's tier?

I think Loke, Capricorn & Scorpio could do well vs base Laxus.

Btw I heard that the Broly Laxus from the Festival arc isn't DF, is that true? If so what is it?

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lucy & Aquarius are on better terms

My point is...

Originally posted by KingD19
Laxus zapping her would pretty much one-shot Aquarius.

I think the only one to give him a fight would be Loke for obvious reasons, Capricorn who is pretty much even or even a better fighter physically than Loki, Libra with her gravity...maybe Gemini as well. The rest would annoy him, but not do much.

I mean, Aquarius would likely try to AoE the place, at which point Laxus could probably win with a gesture. She'd probably be better off with literally anyone else (maybe sans Aries) simply because there's so much obvious risk involved.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Btw I heard that the Broly Laxus from the Festival arc isn't DF, is that true? If so what is it?

"Broly Laxus?" I don't remember anything like this. mmm

Either way, I can't recall him ever achieving Dragon Force.

Henry_Pym
His heavily muscled form, where he kept screaming "vanish" to Natsu

He had scales, glowing eyes, and sharp teeth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMclRhGyqnU

Q99
Is Lucy allowed to use her Urano Metria spell? That'd be fairly dangerous, even for Laxus.

wakkawakkawakka
Would Lucy have enough time to cast Urano Metria? With the exception of Loki and Capricorn none of her other spirits would be that much of a threat to Laxus.

Q99
Well by the Op terms she can't be attacked directly, right? So she should cast it fine.

Henry_Pym
Do you think she can keep up with Laxus?

Q99
If he can attack her? No.

If he can't? Possibly!

Henry_Pym
Laxus blitzed Hades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.