ROTJ Darth Vader/Count Dooku vs. Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Legends/Canon feats apply for both sides
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

ares834
Sith.

EmperorSidious2
Well without Sidious to be in Anakins ear or Dooku using Dun Moch I can see Dooku winning hai battle with Anankin and Vader beats Mace.

The Merchant
Team 2.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The Merchant
Team 2.

Why if I may ask? Not being rude just want to know why?

DarthAnt66
Stop being so rude omg.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Stop being so rude omg.

Stop being alive omg.

Trocity
wow rude.

The Merchant
W-well I see Anakin beating Dooku just like he did on the Invisible Hand....and I-I also see Windu as above Vader and while I do have Vader above ROTS Anakin it's not by much....

McP
Vader, Dooku and Mace should be more or less equal in all-out. Anakin at his best shape is above them, and at his regular shape is below them by slight margin.

Should be a split, but Vader and Dooku have considerable advantage in terms of Force powers, which should be quite helpful in team battle.

So split or small edge to Vader and Dooku

Darth Thor
Sabers- Team 2
Force- Team 1

All-Out.. Split. But maybe leaning Jedi.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sabers- Team 2
Force- Team 1

I must disagree. I personally believe Team 1 takes both sabers and force and thus all out.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sabers- Team 2
Force- Team 1

Probably something like this.

Kurk
This just comes down to Mace vs Dooku because obviously Vader is going to beat Anakin.

And we know how much of a debate that is.
Personally I say Dooku 6/10

So Team Sith

McP
^
Agree that Dooku will take slight majority against Mace. But if we are talking about Anakin at his prime (final part of his fight with Dooku/battle of the Jedi Temple) then Anakin should be superior to all of them. Vader lacks speed, agility and stamina to fight that version of Anakin.

Angelalex242
Actually, most Vader vs. Anakin threads have Vader winning. Experience beats youthful vigor.

That in mind, team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.