Darth Caedus vs Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Force Only Battle

Who wins.

Battle takes place where both combatants have plenty of space and objects to throw around.

carthage
Caedus takes sabers, force either way possibly Plagueis, all out either way

Jmanghan
Caedus takes all with huge difficulty.

DarthBeanzz
If it's Force only, I'd give a slight edge to Caedus. They're both very academic Force-users and they both have a lot of skills that aren't really that useful in combat. Caedus though is a little more creative and is of the Skywalker bloodline, so he should have the higher upper limit, at least theoretically.

Jmanghan
Caedus was able to battle with Luke for a time.

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus takes sabers, force either way possibly Plagueis, all out either way

More inclined to give Plagueis the edge in Force, but something like this.

Q99
Originally posted by DarthBeanzz
If it's Force only, I'd give a slight edge to Caedus. They're both very academic Force-users and they both have a lot of skills that aren't really that useful in combat. Caedus though is a little more creative and is of the Skywalker bloodline, so he should have the higher upper limit, at least theoretically.

Right. Even if Plagueis is more learned due to age, the deeper tank and creativity helps.

Not remotely easy, and Plagueis should win some of the time, but just calling the odds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mah boi Plagueis for the majority, here.

NewGuy01
Probably agreed. He's got a similar tanky-ness to him, largely due to his physiology and his ability to retask biological systems. On top of that, he's even more of a physical monster; no less fast, and definitely stronger. Sure, he's not as consummately skilled or varied in his tactics as Jacen, but he's definitely got a solid enough base mastery to keep up with opponents on the Palpatine-tier by his peak.

Regardless, Plagueis' power isn't in his ability to weild a lightsaber anyway, that's more of a defensive practice if anything by his peak. The main advantage Plagueis has over Caedus is his sheer power and knowledge of the dark side; I imagine he would attempt to fight in a similar fashion to Talzin or Vitiate. Then again, this is a strong point for Jacen too; he's got high-end Skywalker tier power, and a pretty diverse knowledge of the Force in his own right.

Could go either way, to be honest, but my money's on Plagueis if he can really go toe to toe with TPM Palpatine like Luceno says.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up Plagueis's awesome knowledge and power probably nets him the majority, here.

Deronn_solo
Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.