Ezra and Kanan vs 2 Inquistors season 2 Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
mad Ezra and Kanan vs 2 Inquistors season 2 Rebels as seen in preview. setting space ship cargorolling on floor laughing

carthage
I wonder if Barris's level of skill went up or stayed the same. She probably sparred and maintained her skill through operations against he rebellion, but that probably didn't help her Dueling ability. Still she's probably second only to Vader in terms of the Empire's duelists at this point

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, Sidious is probably 3rd or 4th.

carthage
At this point past LOtS he's probably abandoned the Lightsaber

redpill
is it bariss? rolling on floor laughing

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
mad Ezra and Kanan vs 2 Inquistors season 2 Rebels as seen in preview. setting space ship cargorolling on floor laughing

How are we supposed to decide a verdict if we have no information on the two new Inquisitors as far as their feats go?

Q99
If the Inquisitors are equal, or even a bit less, than the S1 Inquisitor, they should win. Kanan had a lot of trouble with the one, and Erza can't take on a fully trained force user.

Nargaroth
Well, considering that the S1 Inquisitor can use and counter all forms of lightsaber combat (indicating that he is a master duelist), I'd say his replacements should be even more skilled. Especially if the female is Barriss.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Well, considering that the S1 Inquisitor can use and counter all forms of lightsaber combat (indicating that he is a master duelist), I'd say his replacements should be even more skilled. Especially if the female is Barriss.

Yet he sucked ass at the end and was unable to counter dual wielding...Grand Inquisitor my left foot..

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yet he sucked ass at the end and was unable to counter dual wielding...Grand Inquisitor my left foot..

Jar'kai was not among the listed forms, and he has shitty lightsaber.

|King Joker|
I find it very unlikely that the Inquisitor would be trained to counter all 7 lightsaber forms, wield a spinning double-bladed lightsaber, and yet be stumped when it came to dealing with Jar'Kai.

That said, I think the biggest contributor to Kanan's victory was his tactical fighting, specifically how he used Ezra's lightsaber.

ILS
The key to Kanan's victory was him learning to let go of fear, and having a moment of focus unlike anything he's ever experienced. It's a textbook example of raw Force connection trumping technical skill.

Darth Thor
Yep, Kanan completed his Jedi training by defeating the Inquisitor:

"The rebel with a cause completes his training as a Jedi Knight by taking Ezra as a Padawan and eventually defeating the Inquisitor."

SW: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know

|King Joker|
In terms of how the fight played out, Kanan using Ezra's lightsaber helped push the Inquisitor back, and let Kanan gain ground over him. The Inquisitor retreated to the point where he had no room to maneuver. But yeah, the whole underlying factor in the fight was Kanan's increased focus and connection with the Force.

Zenwolf
Eh...alright, alright. I guess that's a little better. Still think they killed him off way too soon though.

redpill
Kanan now ready to take on 2 inquistors smile

Darth Thor
Eh...alright, alright. I guess that's a little better. Still think they killed him off way too soon though.

Yeah they did. He was cool villain.

But who knows, they might bring him back one day. After all we were told Maul was dead. Bringing the Inq back wouldn't be anywhere near as big a task for people to accept.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah they did. He was cool villain.

But who knows, they might bring him back one day. After all we were told Maul was dead. Bringing the Inq back wouldn't be anywhere near as big a task for people to accept.

Well kinda a problem to bring him back, considering as I recall he fell into the ISD reactor and the ship blew up.

Darth Thor
Well kinda a problem to bring him back, considering as I recall he fell into the ISD reactor and the ship blew up.

We didn't see him die/explode though did we? We just saw him fall IIRC

Zenwolf
We didn't see him die/explode though did we? We just saw him fall IIRC

Yeah, directly into that giant glowing ball of energy that was about to explode. But then....I guess.

ILS
But who knows, they might bring him back one day. After all we were told Maul was dead. Bringing the Inq back wouldn't be anywhere near as big a task for people to accept. Bringing the Inq back kind of dilutes the concept of defying death.. they've been making a big deal out of how powerful and knowledgeable Maul needed to be to do so for years.

redpill
why not bring back Padme then bunny

Darth Thor
Yeah, directly into that giant glowing ball of energy that was about to explode. But then....I guess.

Well we see Admiral Trench's bridge get blown up with him on it in Cat and Mouse. Yet he seems to have returned "albeit with some mechanical limbs" in S6.

And he's not even a Force user.

Probably won't happen, but it would be plausible considering others who've come back. And I certainly wouldn't mind it. Of course he'd probably be out for Revenge on Kanan, so that could just end up being a repeat of the Maul/Kenobi thing.

Zenwolf
Well we see Admiral Trench's bridge get blown up with him on it in Cat and Mouse. Yet he seems to have returned "albeit with some mechanical limbs" in S6.

And he's not even a Force user.

Probably won't happen, but it would be plausible considering others who've come back. And I certainly wouldn't mind it. Of course he'd probably be out for Revenge on Kanan, so that could just end up being a repeat of the Maul/Kenobi thing.

/Shrug

Eh true...I wouldn't mind it I guess, I just feel he was woefully underused.

Though I'd also settle for some comic or novel prior to Rebels, how he became an Inquisitor, what other Jedi he hunted down, how he became Grand Inquisitor and so on.

On a somewhat related note, I found some pretty awesome/interesting info for the Legends GE Inquisitors/Dark Jedi. I may make a respect thread for em sometime.

NewGuy01
Filing outright said that the Inquisitor is dead without a shadow of a doubt. He said they left it ambiguous because it's not as dark of a show as TCW, and that if it were TCW they'd have him fall onto an electric spike.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Filing outright said that the Inquisitor is dead without a shadow of a doubt. He said they left it ambiguous because it's not as dark of a show as TCW, and that if it were TCW they'd have him fall onto an electric spike.

Lucas said the same thing about Maul.

Anyway like I said I don't think they will bring him back (mainly because Filoni said that). But since they didn't show him die the possibility is always there further down the line if Disney/Lucasfilm wishes.

What Zenwolf said though about Prequel comics/novels would be more likely.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
why not bring back Padme then bunny

Oh hell no.

|King Joker|
The Inquisitor isn't interesting or popular enough for them to even want to bring him back, tbh, lol.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
The Inquisitor isn't interesting or popular enough for them to even want to bring him back, tbh, lol.

That's a shame cause I liked him.

Zeewolf is right, they should have given him more of a backstory before killing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.