Sundipped Superman vs. Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Clark has had an hour in the sun. He is then transported to the Marvel Universe. He has to kill as many beings as possible. He has one week. Bloodlusted, no bfr. Does he accomplish his mission? Who stops him?

StiltmanFTW
He's not worth anyone's time.

Some z-lister like Armless Tiger Man puts him out of his misery.

Board Walker
Superman stomps

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not worth anyone's time.

Some z-lister like Armless Tiger Man puts him out of his misery.

Do you have irritable bowl syndrome? Sounds like massive butt hurt.

Digi
I dunno, plenty of people. If we allow team-ups, he doesn't get far at all. A couple competent high heralds could likely get the job done. Or one high herald and various others capable of doing damage or running interference.

If he's smart he stays away from Earth and kills no-name planets to up his kill count. As long as he doesn't run into any of the plot devices or herald busters wandering around space, or massive event-level factions, he should be ok. Kill count could be in the billions, easily. But if he wanders into Avengers HQ or something stupid, he might not even get one kill.

Hard to say currently, though. Doom is running things and everything else is a glorified What-If story. There's no way of knowing how far he makes it. Probably not far. A bloodlusted Kal going for massive kills would get the attention of someone like Franklin or Doom in a hurry. There's also like 100 Thors running around. His dials may go up to 11, but dozens of simultaneous Mjolnir shots is going to floor him.

ShadowFyre
Damn, wasnt even thinking of battleworld when I made this but good point.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sundip was as i showed at least a 100+ powerboost to his best owaw mindset, which in turn was at least a 5-10 powerboost to his HH average.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman stomps

Superman stomps the entire Marvel Universe? I made this thread vague as it is to leave open a few different scenarios. I know he can roll over a lot of people in Marvel but stomp the whole universe? I gave him a week so he can use his speed and brains and potentially take out some people over his weight class. There can be no stomping in my thread as there is no set opponent. If he feels overpowered, he can run/fly away and try again.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Since this version of Superman was at least 500-1000 times more powerful than a hh, thanks to the Loeb Force, i doubt that even god Doom would be able to win.

Time-Immemorial
I am SUPERMAN

ShadowFyre
500-1000 times hh would be like Galactus level. Does anyone have the scan where Galan made the Destroyer a herald? And what version of Superman? I just said Sundipped, not owaw. If I were using him I wouldnt even bother with the whole Universe, I would just use abstracts and up.

In my head I see him killing a lot of people though. A whole lot. And that makes me happy.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
500-1000 times hh would be like Galactus level. Does anyone have the scan where Galan made the Destroyer a herald? And what version of Superman? I just said Sundipped, not owaw. If I were using him I wouldnt even bother with the whole Universe, I would just use abstracts and up.

In my head I see him killing a lot of people though. A whole lot. And that makes me happy.

The owaw sundip took about some minutes, maybe 5+, the other sundip i know of took 10000+ years iirc. What sundip, from what story did you have in mind?

Board Walker
Considering OWAW, sundipped, loeb force Superman took down a multiversal abstract, I don't see anyone or anything beating him.

Superman takes down Marvel universe with ease.

Multiversal Superman > universe

ghostman
superman wins.

Genii96
You guys should really make a separate wikia for supermank wankfestry

Insane Titan
Superman gets raped, hard.

Silent Master
Plenty of magic users and characters with telepathy in Marvel, Superman dies.

DarkSaint85
He dies.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Digi
I dunno, plenty of people. If we allow team-ups, he doesn't get far at all. A couple competent high heralds could likely get the job done. Or one high herald and various others capable of doing damage or running interference.

If he's smart he stays away from Earth and kills no-name planets to up his kill count. As long as he doesn't run into any of the plot devices or herald busters wandering around space, or massive event-level factions, he should be ok. Kill count could be in the billions, easily. But if he wanders into Avengers HQ or something stupid, he might not even get one kill.

Hard to say currently, though. Doom is running things and everything else is a glorified What-If story. There's no way of knowing how far he makes it. Probably not far. A bloodlusted Kal going for massive kills would get the attention of someone like Franklin or Doom in a hurry. There's also like 100 Thors running around. His dials may go up to 11, but dozens of simultaneous Mjolnir shots is going to floor him.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Do you have irritable bowl syndrome? Sounds like massive butt hurt.
Do you have a hard on for Superman?

carver9
Sigh...

LordofBrooklyn
His presence brings salvation to Battleworld.

No deaths take place outside of DOOM's as they all bow in awe of his power.

P.S. The Maestro becomes his personal servant

DarkSaint85
Alt. universe Kryptonite rads, being of a wavelength from a different reality, do not affect him.

Marvel U sunlight will not charge him up.

He dies.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alt. universe Kryptonite rads, being of a wavelength from a different reality, do not affect him.

He dies.

LIES!

StiltmanFTW
TRUTH!

ShadowFyre
Just Superman, with an hour in the sun becomes multiversal level? I didnt have a particular version in mind as I didnt know there had to be a particular version to sundip. Its not nu-52 as that wouldnt be fair towards supes at all. But I want him to have a chance, I just find it hard to believe that he goes from HH/low trans to a multiversal level being that can stomp anybody and everybody just from an hour in the sun.

Apparently I made a mismatch either way. I think Im just gonna stick to making low herald and street levell threads.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh...

Oh hush it Carver. You love sundipped Superman threads. Next is Superman vs. Maestro with Red Sun Knuckles like Batman had.

Stoic

He dies.

Hmmm..... Like the way you think. Can't have one without the other right?

BeyonderGod
God Doom solos Superman

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
Hmmm..... Like the way you think. Can't have one without the other right?

Are you saying I killed Superman like you kill a goldfish by taking it out of water? Does he flop around like one?

Mindset

He dies. This is just good logical science. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Are you saying I killed Superman like you kill a goldfish by taking it out of water? Does he flop around like one?

Release the Kra.... Gold Fish!

Run folks, run Stoics Gold Fish is comming!

BeyonderGod
So its agreed that Squirrel Girl > Sun dipped superman?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
This is just good logical science. thumb up

I asked h1 to proof read it. He calculated everything for me.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Release the Kra.... Gold Fish!

Run folks, run Stoics Gold Fish is comming!

I wasnt aiming at Stoic with the goldfish comment but thats kind of funny. Kmc should have an animal mascot

tkitna
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
So its agreed that Squirrel Girl > Sun dipped superman?

Of course

Even if Squirrel Girl didn't show up right away, the Sentry would meet him in space and beat the crap out of him.

tkitna
I asked h1 to proof read it. He calculated everything for me.

Did he use his space numbers to calculate?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
This is just good logical science. thumb up

I am feeling generous.

I will give you ONE, just one post to apologize!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I am feeling generous.

I will give you ONE, just one post to apologize!

Sorry, h1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.