Darkseid(True Form) VERSUS Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid- True form

VERSUS

Tyrant- Fully powered

zopzop
Tyrant.

DS can go back to working in McDonalds :
http://s7.postimg.org/tc7tdib4n/2315450_mcdarkseids.jpg

Board Walker
Multiversal DS stomps

DarkSaint85
DS is the best.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

DS can go back to working in McDonalds :
http://s7.postimg.org/tc7tdib4n/2315450_mcdarkseids.jpg

It's a better gig than your hero Starbrand who is now working as a corpse!

Stoic
What is a true Darkseid? Is it the one that Superman beat until he couldn't open his eyes? The one that Doomsday beat into the ground? The one that Superman beat up and shoved onto the Source Wall? Was it the one that the Nu JL blinded and sent packing? Is it the one that fought the Anti Monitor? Who were those guys, and why do people credit Superman for beating half of the ones that I mentioned, if he wasn't the true Darkseid? DC should really make up their minds.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
What is a true Darkseid? Is it the one that Superman beat until he couldn't open his eyes? The one that Doomsday beat into the ground? The one that Superman beat up and shoved onto the Source Wall? Was it the one that the Nu JL blinded and sent packing? Is it the one that fought the Anti Monitor? Who were those guys, and why do people credit Superman for beating half of the ones that I mentioned, if he wasn't the true Darkseid? DC should really make up their minds.

When not specified the other depictions are avatars of Darkseid.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When not specified the other depictions are avatars of Darkseid.

Oh okay. So from what I recall, Darkseid was meant to be an equal to Galactus, but we have rarely seen this version, unless he is the one that fought the Anti Monitor recently? Without high balling or low balling, I would assume that we would compare him to a well fed Galactus. Not quite Megaversal whatever that is, but still very powerful. if that is the case he may defeat Tyrant, but he would have his hands full. I'd really be interested in reading what people that are really familiar with Darkseid has to write on this.

zopzop
It's a better gig than your hero Starbrand who is now working as a corpse!
Silence hater!

My Starbrand died the day Hickman (that worthless PoS) started penning him.

LordofBrooklyn
Silence hater!

My Starbrand died the day Hickman (that worthless PoS) started penning him.

Accept it, the STARBRAND IS NO MORE!!!

However, despite your INSOLENCE you can still heal your despair and join The House of El!

zopzop
Accept it, the STARBRAND IS NO MORE!!!

However, despite your INSOLENCE you can still heal your despair and join The House of El!
ahem.....

RadZoa
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh okay. So from what I recall, Darkseid was meant to be an equal to Galactus, but we have rarely seen this version, unless he is the one that fought the Anti Monitor recently? Without high balling or low balling, I would assume that we would compare him to a well fed Galactus. Not quite Megaversal whatever that is, but still very powerful. if that is the case he may defeat Tyrant, but he would have his hands full. I'd really be interested in reading what people that are really familiar with Darkseid has to write on this. Jack Kirby's vision for Darkseid was to make him a Galactus level being but then hacks like Jeph Loeb decided to write him into Superrmans punching bag, even though Darkseid casually smacks around characters in Superman's tier if not above including guys like Orion, Eclipso, Agogg and even Superman himself on a few occasions. Thankfully Grant Morrison retconned all of it into Avatars

Nu 52 seems to be more in line with Kirby's vision of Darkseid though, since it took the entire League just to BFR him and Anti Monitor himself having to absorb additional universes just to face him.

Genii96
So the real darkseid is the one that got blinded and BFR'd by the JL? Yea,tyrant squashes that version

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
So the real darkseid is the one that got blinded and BFR'd by the JL? Yea,tyrant squashes that version

I doubt it, as he had his eyes back very soon after...

Genii96
So that's NOT the real one?

DarkSaint85
I'd say no. He was shown as being able to casually cross over universes etc:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11121/111218104/4389121-0474689048-Const.jpg

A guy like that...on a power scale, doesn't seem the sort to mind a punch from Superman. No matter what Kal-Qaeda says, he's just a herald.

LordofBrooklyn
ahem.....

Welcome To The House of El!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid 10/10.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Board Walker
Multiversal DS stomps Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid 10/10.

^ thumb up

Huge mismatch against Tyrant: true form Darkseid falling from higher dimensions in FC was causing the Multiverse to collapse on itself, forming a singularity.
Avatar Darkseid vs Tyrant would be the right match-up, even if, also in that case, highest DS' avatars showings would still give him the win IMHO.

Dampyre
Darkseid is more chump than champ. Tyrant beats the crap out of him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dampyre
Darkseid is more chump than champ. Tyrant beats the crap out of him.
Opposite is true. Both Galactus and Tyrant are chumps of the highest order.

Darkseid easily at this point. Galactus ate a planet to fight Tyrant? Anti Monitor absorbed several universes to fight Darkseid.

Take that.

thumb up

-K-M-
Originally posted by Genii96

Wasn't blinded the JLA even commented it did nothing to him.

-K-M-

Dampyre
Originally posted by abhilegend

Darkseid easily at this point. Galactus ate a planet to fight Tyrant? Anti Monitor absorbed several universes to fight Darkseid.

Take that.

thumb up

You're right, Darkseid is so awesome. Also, Superman wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend

Take that.

thumb up

Umm a weakened Galactus in the crossover ONE SHOT DS with utter ease. Take that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.