Germany is RIGHT to keep the Muslims out!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
They are not MIGRANTS! THEY ARE INVADERS AND TYRANTS AND MONSTERS!!!!!!!

Cause only ...MONSTERS would do this!

...its about BEER this time!

Send em back were they came from I say!

I need a Bier.

psmith81992
Lol. I can't think of anything else to add to this thread

Slay
Lol, how dare a bunch of Americans care about a German tradition. I'm totally not taking you guys seriously, lmao, rofl, smh.

Slay
Seriously though, let them petition, it's not going to work. Contrary to what nut jobs like TI will have you believe, Germany has not bent over and Muslims are not running the country.

Time-Immemorial
See what happens, you Germany gives them a home and they want to change their culture.

Omega Vision
You realize that Germany already has a MASSIVE Turkish Muslim population (we're talking 1-3 million people) that's been in Germany for decades now and hasn't significantly changed the overall culture or political landscape?

Even if they let in 300,000 Syrians it won't be an enormous demographic shift. Germany is a huge country by European population standards.

long pig
Being anti Islam is actually illegal in Germany. You can go to jail for it.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They are not MIGRANTS! THEY ARE INVADERS AND TYRANTS AND MONSTERS!!!!!!!

Cause only ...MONSTERS would do this!

...its about BEER this time!

Send em back were they came from I say!

I need a Bier.

The petition was probably made by a troll. And if not, the guy can always get the **** out of Germany and move to a country where heresies like beer consumption are not tolerated.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by long pig
Being anti Islam is actually illegal in Germany. You can go to jail for it. They should execute anti Muslims and Muslims alike.

riv6672
^^^who'd be left?

Mindset
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^who'd be left? Bardock.

Adam Grimes
And Prof. T.C McAbe.

vansonbee
I'll be very impress with the Muslim community, if they're able to cancel this event.
Originally posted by Adam Grimes They should execute anti Muslims and Muslims alike. What wrong with being anti Islam? They're not religion of peace and someday they'll be a treat to us. Only Hispanics can save us from them in America!

Time-Immemorial
Religion of peacelaughing out loud

People have been smelling to much stinky BO.

riv6672
Originally posted by vansonbee
I'll be very impress with the Muslim community, if they're able to cancel this event.
What wrong with being anti Islam? They're not religion of peace and someday they'll be a treat to us. Only Hispanics can save us from them in America!
Why Hispanics?

Flyattractor
Why Hispanics?

Name 1 good Middle East Beer.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You realize that Germany already has a MASSIVE Turkish Muslim population (we're talking 1-3 million people) that's been in Germany for decades now and hasn't significantly changed the overall culture or political landscape?

Even if they let in 300,000 Syrians it won't be an enormous demographic shift. Germany is a huge country by European population standards.

Shush. Feels > reals.

riv6672
Name 1 good Middle East Beer.
On a lark i Googled your request...

http://m.travel.cnn.com/6-top-beers-middle-east-and-north-africa-875926

...and was surprised to find this article.

That #6 beer comes in 8 and 20% ABV. I'd give that a shot! eek!

Omega Vision
Just heard an interview NPR had with a German official. He laid out some regulations for Germany accepting migrants which I think are sensible:

1) Germany should only take in refugees fleeing war. Economic refugees from non-warzone countries must unfortunately be turned away.
2) The migrants, regardless of their own cultures, must respect that Germany believes in equality between men and women. He said this was already becoming difficult in the migrant camps where for some migrants it was business as usual
3) They must respect Germany's relations with Israel

riv6672
Good luck on that second one.

long pig
Just heard an interview NPR had with a German official. He laid out some regulations for Germany accepting migrants which I think are sensible:

1) Germany should only take in refugees fleeing war. Economic refugees from non-warzone countries must unfortunately be turned away.
2) The migrants, regardless of their own cultures, must respect that Germany believes in equality between men and women. He said this was already becoming difficult in the migrant camps where for some migrants it was business as usual
The problem is few if any are actually refugees from a warzone. They literally have to walk through peaceful countries to get to Germany. They are all economic migrants.

Omega Vision
The problem is few if any are actually refugees from a warzone. They literally have to walk through peaceful countries to get to Germany. They are all economic migrants.
That's sophistry. We're talking about their original country, not which countries they've passed through.

The main distinction between war and economic refugees is that economic refugees can be sent back to their home countries without significant risk to life and limb, the same can't be said of war refugees.

riv6672
That's sophistry. We're talking about their original country, not which countries they've passed through.

The main distinction between war and economic refugees is that economic refugees can be sent back to their home countries without significant risk to life and limb, the same can't be said of war refugees.
Agreed, that's...pretty obvious.

Slay

I think he means they could've stayed in countries like Turkey, Serbia or the Czech Republic rather than all go to Germany.

Adam Grimes

3) They must respect Germany's relations with Israel It sounds good in paper, but in practice?

Slay
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It sounds good in paper, but in practice?
Like OV said earlier in this thread, Germany already has a large Muslim population mostly comprised of Turks but really from every Islamic nation. They will be able to handle some more. Let's not forget Germany is not the only country in Europe taking in these refugees, and overall only 3-4% of the Syrian refugees have fled to Europe. Most of them are in Turkey and Jordan.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Slay
I think he means they could've stayed in countries like Turkey, Serbia or the Czech Republic rather than all go to Germany.
I know what he meant, i was explaining why that doesn't change their status or their situation.

long pig
I know what he meant, i was explaining why that doesn't change their status or their situation.
Sure it does. They were in a safe country of their own culture that accepted them. They have no reason to leave to the west other than economic/strategic reasons.

These are not refugees, they are criminals(illegal immigration), terrorists(Isis) and cowards(military age men running from invaders). Those aren't the type of people we want.
Not to mention, they are of an alien, stone aged culture that is diametrically opposed to the country they're infesting.

No more muzzies.

long pig
I feel the need to say I do appreciate the soft heart and empathy shown by those who are wanting to save these people. I do. Sometimes I wish I had that ability. But not now. You're allowing logic to be lost in a twisted sense of survivor's guilt.

Its not our fault they are a failed experiment and we are a successful one. They are cultural crabs in a bucket. Let them die in the desert like their prophet.

Maybe then they will finally come to their senses and adapt to the modern world. Maybe they will reform.
We will never know if we keep enabling them.

Slay
In the end what it comes down to is that even if the EU would take in all 4 million Syrian refugees and we assume that 100% of them are Muslim, the percentage of Muslims in the EU would rise from about 4% to about 5%, which is still a small minority. A Muslim minority in the EU is neither new nor something to fear. It's not going to turn Europe into a Caliphate or Emirate.

The reason this is considered ''a crisis'' has nothing to do with the religion of the refugees and should not be the main talking point in the discussion.

ArtificialGlory

4) They must respect the German people, their culture, traditions; integrate into the community and learn the German language.

long pig
In the end what it comes down to is that even if the EU would take in all 4 million Syrian refugees and we assume that 100% of them are Muslim, the percentage of Muslims in the EU would rise from about 4% to about 5%, which is still a small minority. A Muslim minority in the EU is neither new nor something to fear. It's not going to turn Europe into a Caliphate or Emirate.

The reason this is considered ''a crisis'' has nothing to do with the religion of the refugees and should not be the main talking point in the discussion.
These aren't normal immigrants. They aren't going to stop invading until they are forced back.
These people are, for all intents and purposes, enemy combatants. Anti west and religiously bent on the downfall of all non Islamic countries. 4% now, but they breed like rats. Averaging 5 kids per sow. Their numbers will skyrocket.

They already have turned violent, screaming Allah akhbar while attacking cops..
Sure, some may refuse to follow the orders of their God to destroy you, but some sure as shit will.
Who will stop the madness?

long pig
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
4) They must respect the German people, their culture, traditions; integrate into the community and learn the German language.
Will they follow the law or their God?
Is it worth finding out?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bardock42
RvOnXh3NN9w

Fantastic video explaining the major points of the refugee story, and setting straight some of the unfounded fears.

Reposting this here because of long pig's lies.

ArtificialGlory
Will they follow the law or their God?
Is it worth finding out?

Hopefully they'll find a compromise between the two.

Omega Vision
Sure it does. They were in a safe country of their own culture that accepted them. They have no reason to leave to the west other than economic/strategic reasons
If you're referring to Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan, those countries are overburdened and fed up with migrants and the conditions in their camps are almost as bad as if the people stayed in Syria (not to mention with Jordan their economy is shit, and Turkey may erupt into a civil war of their own soon). Lebanon is a particularly stark case: Syrian refugees now make up something like 1/4 of the country's population.

Slay
These aren't normal immigrants. They aren't going to stop invading until they are forced back.
These people are, for all intents and purposes, enemy combatants. Anti west and religiously bent on the downfall of all non Islamic countries. 4% now, but they breed like rats. Averaging 5 kids per sow. Their numbers will skyrocket.

They already have turned violent, screaming Allah akhbar while attacking cops..
Sure, some may refuse to follow the orders of their God to destroy you, but some sure as shit will.
Who will stop the madness?
Like the video Bardock posted points out, the Syrian population has been in steady decline for quite some time so that is simply false. Also referring to their women as sows? Aren't you the one who thinks we should fear Islam amongst other things because of how it treats women?

long pig
Hopefully they'll find a compromise between the two.
They've never been able to before. Ever. Its silly to think they will start now.

If you're referring to Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan, those countries are overburdened and fed up with migrants and the conditions in their camps are almost as bad as if the people stayed in Syria (not to mention with Jordan their economy is shit, and Turkey may erupt into a civil war of their own soon). Lebanon is a particularly stark case: Syrian refugees now make up something like 1/4 of the country's population.

The only requirement is a safe place. They aren't owed anything more. They left the safty of their new home because they weren't able to get hand outs. They were too weak, not smart enough. They darted towards the west like a cackle of hyenas, looking for the best welfare state.

long pig
Like the video Bardock posted points out, the Syrian population has been in steady decline for quite some time so that is simply false. Also referring to their women as sows? Aren't you the one who thinks we should fear Islam amongst other things because of how it treats women?
Its funny you think most of these people are Syrians. There are from all over the middle East. They made their own home a shit hole, now they want to do the same to the west.

I don't care how they treat their women. I care how they'll treat our women. They have roving rape gangs in England, raping underage girls and boys. This is their stone age culture. Disgusting.

long pig
I'm really not trying to be offensive, it just infuriates me to see this happen.

Bardock42
Its funny you think most of these people are Syrians. There are from all over the middle East. They made their own home a shit hole, now they want to do the same to the west.

I don't care how they treat their women. I care how they'll treat our women. They have roving rape gangs in England, raping underage girls and boys. This is their stone age culture. Disgusting.

AIPD8qHhtVU

ArtificialGlory
They've never been able to before. Ever. Its silly to think they will start now.

Many have. Sadly, not all and a substantial number continues to hold alarming, medieval beliefs.

Omega Vision

The only requirement is a safe place. They aren't owed anything more. They left the safty of their new home because they weren't able to get hand outs. They were too weak, not smart enough. They darted towards the west like a cackle of hyenas, looking for the best welfare state.
They're looking for jobs not handouts, but of course you're going to ignore anything that doesn't conform to your hateful view of them.

long pig
AIPD8qHhtVU
Did you just try to comparel me to a racist rally? laughing out loud

The liberal method of calling everyone a racist doesn't work anymore, I thought you knew that.
Shaming is dead.

Many have. Sadly, not all and a substantial number continues to hold alarming, medieval beliefs.
Technically, a Muslim can not integrate with western culture. If they do, they aren't Muslim. They become infidels.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Omega Vision
I don't think your problem is racism, it's a general lack of compassion or basic human decency. That goes much deeper than any racist inclinations

long pig
They're looking for jobs not handouts, but of course you're going to ignore anything that doesn't conform to your hateful view of them.
They want jobs and handouts. Close to 80% of Muslims in western countries are on some sort of welfare.

You can't allow yourself to pity the enemy.

Omega Vision
They want jobs and handouts. Close to 80% of Muslims in western countries are on some sort of welfare.

You can't allow yourself to pity the enemy.
Well, seeing as many European countries give automatic healthcare and other benefits to all citizens regardless of their situation...

I like how you're moving the goalpost now. It shows that you really don't have an argument, just hatred that you'd like to squeeze out like ink from a sponge.

long pig
I don't think your problem is racism, it's a general lack of compassion or basic human decency. That goes much deeper than any racist inclinations
I can be harsh, but I don't hate or want bad thing to happen to good people. I don't pity those who, by default, hate me.

Omega Vision
I can be harsh, but I don't hate or want bad thing to happen to good people. I don't pity those who, by default, hate me.
You just assume they're all bad people because of their religion.

They're not aware of your existence, and if they were they have much more on their mind.

Even if they did hate you, that's a terrible outlook. I'm not Christian, but I think Jesus had the right idea about not hating even people who hate you.

You should realize that his blind hatred of yours is exactly the sort of thing you assume the Muslims feel toward you.

long pig
Well, seeing as many European countries give automatic healthcare and other benefits to all citizens regardless of their situation...

I like how you're moving the goalpost now. It shows that you really don't have an argument, just hatred that you'd like to squeeze out like ink from a sponge.
Help me out. What's the goal post?

I've noticed that you try to force in debate lingo into every conversation, hoping to intimidate others and to try and make yourself look smarter.....but you look silly.

Bardock42
Did you just try to comparel me to a racist rally? laughing out loud

The liberal method of calling everyone a racist doesn't work anymore, I thought you knew that.
Shaming is dead.

Technically, a Muslim can not integrate with western culture. If they do, they aren't Muslim. They become infidels.

No, please, I'm not comparing you....I'm saying you are literally that guy.

If you don't want to be called a racist don't be racist.

Omega Vision
Help me out. What's the goal post?

I've noticed that you try to force in debate lingo into every conversation, hoping to intimidate others and to try and make yourself look smarter.....but you look silly.
Well first you say that they're looking for welfare, and when I point out that many of them are going to where the jobs are, you say "well they're looking for jobs *and* handouts"

I don't "force" debate lingo into conversations, I use the terms when appropriate, as in my previous post.

long pig
You just assume they're all bad people because of their religion.

They're not aware of your existence, and if they were they have much more on their mind.

Even if they did hate you, that's a terrible outlook. I'm not Christian, but I think Jesus had the right idea about not hating even people who hate you.

You should realize that his blind hatred of yours is exactly the sort of thing you assume the Muslims feel toward you.
Here's your problem. You assume everyone must run off emotion because you do. I have no emotion toward these people. I know the simple facts of their religion. I realize they are fundamentally flawed because of this. They are ticking time bombs. Why take the risk?

I wish to God they'd reform into a modern culture, but they've had 1600 years to do so and they've only become worse.

long pig
Well first you say that they're looking for welfare, and when I point out that many of them are going to where the jobs are, you say "well they're looking for jobs *and* handouts"

I don't "force" debate lingo into conversations, I use the terms when appropriate, as in my previous post.
That's not moving the goal post, fren. I agreed with you because I never said they only wanted handouts. I said they were there for economic reasons.

Seriously though, you're a good guy....but using debate lingo really, really makes you look like a gushing douche bag.

No, please, I'm not comparing you....I'm saying you are literally that guy.

If you don't want to be called a racist don't be racist.
White guilt is dead. That word has no power anymore.

BackFire
What debate lingo did he use?

long pig
Think about it this way, could you be happy if your country turned majority Muslim?
England will be majority Muslim in 40 yrs. History has taught us that every single country that became mostly Muslim has become a pit of violence and corruption.
Why speed up the process? Why wish that curse on Germany? Talk about not having compassion....

Omega Vision
That's not moving the goal post, fren. I agreed with you because I never said they only wanted handouts. I said they were there for economic reasons.

Seriously though, you're a good guy....but using debate lingo really, really makes you look like a gushing douche bag.

White guilt is dead. That word has no power anymore.
Of the two of us I'm not concerned about looking like the douchebag here...

long pig
Originally posted by BackFire
What debate lingo did he use?
Just silly debate jargon.. I've read his posts and he always breaks out the lingo. It usually confuses the guy hes talking to lol.

Moving the goal post!
Ad hominem!
Prima Facie!

Lol I can't remember them all, its been so long since I was in debate class. Its just cheap and douchy.

long pig
Of the two of us I'm not concerned about looking like the douchebag here...
Bro, that's a kritik and off case argument. I petition a defacto predispositioal DISAD.

Douchey, isn't it?

Scribble

You can't allow yourself to pity the enemy. Loving the positive vibes, bro.

long pig
Originally posted by Scribble
Loving the positive vibes, bro.
Lol. You're right. I'm not exactly giving out good energy.

Its so damn hard to stay positive with crazy stuff going on. I'm trying, but damn.

Let's talk about something else lol

long pig
What about this option: Allow all Muslim women and children, but the males can't come.

The women historically can assimilate better and chances are she will marry a non Muslim. That would be compassionate and logical.

Van Hohenheim
It's amusing how the only German post in this site is okay with refugees being allowed into his country, yet people that live in other countries are against refugees spreading into Europe.

Such a small insignificant number of Muslims won't have any kind of impact in such a strong country nor on smaller ones either. All the racist are getting worked up for nothing. And even if Muslims do try to change German society, the Germans will deal with it. They survived 2 very unfair treaties in two separate world wars, this is nothing.

long pig
Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
It's amusing how the only German post in this site is okay with refugees being allowed into his country, yet people that live in other countries are against refugees spreading into Europe.

Such a small insignificant number of Muslims won't have any kind of impact in such a strong country nor on smaller ones either. All the racist are getting worked up for nothing. And even if Muslims do try to change German society, the Germans will deal with it. They survived 2 very unfair treaties in two separate world wars, this is nothing.
Insignificant, eh?

How many people knocked down the twin towers? Think about what youre saying.

Germany will be just like France, UK and Australia.... Majority Muslim in 40 years.

P.s
Lol, another one trying to use the "If all else fales scream racism" tactic. I guess you didn't get the memo. Liberal shaming doesn't work anymore.

Star428
Insignificant, eh?

Germany will be just like France, UK and Australia.... Majority Muslim in 40 years.

P.s
Lol, another one trying to use the "If all else fales scream racism" tactic. I guess you didn't get the memo. Liberal shaming doesn't work anymore.

Yep...anytime someone disagrees with someone on the left they are childishly called names like racist, gun nut, religious loon, or bigot. Funny how he claimed in the other thread that there should be a cap on stupidity and people like TI and you should "be kept in check" when idiots from the left like him are always running around calling anyone names who doesn't agree with them. That's libs for ya though. Liberal is just a synonym for hypocrite. thumb up

Van Hohenheim
Insignificant, eh?

P.s
How many towers have been knocked down? It's highly improbable that it will happen again. You're also leaving out the fact that 9/11 was a direct consequence of the USA bombing the middle east. Tell us how many towers have been knocked down in Italy, France, Germany, Tokyo, UK? None, I don't get scared with fear tactics implemented by people with low IQ.

Where's your proof? This usually shut up the racist because they don't have any. You don't debate with facts you debate with dumb opinions.

Yes, I've heard. You recently made a dramatic statement saying the closet was no longer necessary for you, don't feel special; I'm sure Donald Trump has inspired more than one fool.
You'll just be back in there once he's done promoting himself.

Van Hohenheim
Originally posted by Star428
thumb up

Yep...anytime someone disagrees with someone on the left they are childishly called names like racist, gun nut, religious loon, or bigot.
Sometimes a fool is really a fool, know what I mean.

If you're diagnosed with mental retardation then maybe you should consider that you're labeled retarded because you're slow not because people are bias.

Bardock42
I'm really not trying to be offensive, it just infuriates me to see this happen.

I have no emotion toward these people.

ArtificialGlory

'Technically' being the key word. One could claim that a Christian isn't a real Christian because he/she abides homosexuals. They become infidels in the eyes of the hardline extremists.

There is too such a thing as moderate Muslim, there's just not nearly enough of them.

Flyattractor

If this was about them shutting down some Hipster Millennial Wine Festival I am sure that then he would be all against it.

But BEER! That is Common Folk stuff so On with the Poo Poo-ing.

Slay
If this was about them shutting down some Hipster Millennial Wine Festival I am sure that then he would be all against it.

You are next level stupid.

riv6672

Well, yeah, most people react, at least initially, in the context of what's important to them, personally. thumb up

long pig
How many towers have been knocked down? It's highly improbable that it will happen again. You're also leaving out the fact that 9/11 was a direct consequence of the USA bombing the middle east. Tell us how many towers have been knocked down in Italy, France, Germany, Tokyo, UK? None, I don't get scared with fear tactics implemented by people with low IQ.

Where's your proof? This usually shut up the racist because they don't have any. You don't debate with facts you debate with dumb opinions.

Yes, I've heard. You recently made a dramatic statement saying the closet was no longer necessary for you, don't feel special; I'm sure Donald Trump has inspired more than one fool.
You'll just be back in there once he's done promoting himself.
You do know name calling is the sign of a weak argument.

'Technically' being the key word. One could claim that a Christian isn't a real Christian because he/she abides homosexuals. They become infidels in the eyes of the hardline extremists.

There is too such a thing as moderate Muslim, there's just not nearly enough of them.
Christian hardliners pray for infidels, Muslims chop their head off. See the difference?
No, there is no such thing as moderate Muslim.

You have two types.
1. the Muslims who are open about their insanity like Isis.
Or
2 . Muslims who hide it, but still support the insanity.

According to the hadith, everyone else are infidels.

Star428

Christian hardliners pray for infidels, Muslims chop their head off. See the difference?

You have two types.
Or

thumb up

riv6672

You have two types.
Or

Yeah, the Quran has over 100 verses that tell Muslims to go to war with nonbelievers for Islamic rule.
They get told to chop off heads, fingers, and kill infidels.
They get warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they dont do this.

Not my kind of religion, sorry.

long pig
Yeah, the Quran has over 100 verses that tell Muslims to go to war with nonbelievers for Islamic rule.
They get told to chop off heads, fingers, and kill infidels.
They get warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they dont do this.

Not my kind of religion, sorry.
Never mind the fact Muhammad married and consummated with a 10 year old child. Sickening.
Some libbo will try and counter your facts with an emotional, distraction response like: "The bible has violent verses, too!!!".....etc.

long pig
Lol, do you guys remember that reporter who kicked one of the "refugees" and got the libbos all pissed off? They called her a racist, got her fired etc. Etc.

Well....turns out the "refugee" she kicked is part of al queda!

Bentley
The morality of those that go to war for the biggest possible reason (God) vs the morality of those who go to war for any reason (money, power, boredom)?

We all support insanity.

long pig
Originally posted by Bentley
The morality of those that go to war for the biggest possible reason (God) vs the morality of those who go to war for any reason (money, power, boredom)?

We all support insanity.
I can understand that view point. I'm not a fan of the MIC.

Ushgarak
Closed- no real discussion value for topic and becoming a straight religion argument.

If this argument resumes elsewhere then- as I have said recently- please avoid generalisations that insult an entire culture. That is not an acceptable attitude to bring to the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.