name and rank most powerful jedi who are bi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing name and rank most powerful jedi sick who are bi bunny - they must be force user, they must be "good" or "hero" but they must also be trained use use the mad through their adventures. jedi who fall and become sith and use only the the mad like dooku and anakin/vader are excluded from consideration. they must actively use both sickand mad as bunny 3 that come to my mind are quinlan vos and cade skywalker and possibly mace windu, though its not clear he was trained in sith/ds. light sith darth gravid might qualify. any other bunny who are both trained in both jedi and darkside and use both equally for good? rolling on floor laughing

Emperordmb
Wtf are you on?

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wtf are you on? clone wars ofc laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing smokin'

redpill
rolling on floor laughing pong krell does not qualify as bunny he clearly is a bad guy mad to qualify as bunny a sick must use mad without falling rolling on floor laughing

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wtf are you on? Pedro's sending him the good shit, LOL.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm Drugs. Don't do them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I completely understand.

The Father, Revan, Kyle Katarn, Vos, and Cade all come to mind.

ILS
Xesh bitches

Nephthys
All the TOR protags.

redpill
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I completely understand.

The Father, Revan, Kyle Katarn, Vos, and Cade all come to mind.

Father is way beyond Jedi. how would you rank them? laughing

redpill
Originally posted by ILS
Xesh bitches bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.