Prime Madrox(Multiple Man) vs Deadpool,Captain America and Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battle:
-Madrox has samurai sword so his clones too
-everyone has day prep

deathslash
Team soldier rapes. All of the characters from team 2 are capable of soloing small armies, madrox isn't nearly skilled enough to effectively use a samurai sword against any of the guys on team 2, and all of the people on team 2 are masters of prep.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by deathslash
Team soldier rapes. All of the characters from team 2 are capable of soloing small armies, madrox isn't nearly skilled enough to effectively use a samurai sword against any of the guys on team 2, and all of the people on team 2 are masters of prep.

I pretty much agree with this except they will eventually go down to numbers and their is not much they can do about. It will take awhile but it is inevitable.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I pretty much agree with this except they will eventually go down to numbers and their is not much they can do about. It will take awhile but it is inevitable.

DP on his own took out an entire organisation:

http://thepunkeffect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Deadpool-485-1.jpg

With DS and Cap on his side? Besides, one small nuke would take MM out...

but i personally think Madrox can increase his quantity to thousands or milions

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 11990
but i personally think Madrox can increase his quantity to thousands or milions

Is it based on any scans? It used to be 50 or so, then they upped that limit to a few hundred.

Never seen thousands or millions. And even so, one tactical nuke would wipe them all out.

jrodslam
Wouldnt the nuke take out everyone but Deadpool?

Not saying Madrox wins, but i wouldnt doubt him being proficient in using a samurai sword at all. Remember he did send dupes out to different places over the world for years and when he got them back, he obtained all the skills and knowledge. Throwing card accuracy like Bullseye, skilled in the martial arts as well.

With all that said, he still loses, lol. What kind of lopsided match is this? Boo!!

Surtur
Couldn't Madrox just explode them all from the inside once he gets close? Only pretty much Deadpool could come back from that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Surtur
Couldn't Madrox just explode them all from the inside once he gets close? Only pretty much Deadpool could come back from that.

He still has regular human durability, so a gun, stab or blunt force to the head would hurt.

long pig
Thread ****ing sucks!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wouldnt the nuke take out everyone but Deadpool?

Not saying Madrox wins, but i wouldnt doubt him being proficient in using a samurai sword at all. Remember he did send dupes out to different places over the world for years and when he got them back, he obtained all the skills and knowledge. Throwing card accuracy like Bullseye, skilled in the martial arts as well.

With all that said, he still loses, lol. What kind of lopsided match is this? Boo!!

With the prep, I'd hope some of that extends to the team knowing, and coming prepped for a nuke (teleporters, shields, whatever).

Surtur
With prep they have access to nukes as a part of their normal resources?

deathslash
With prep they have access to nukes as a part of their normal resources? cap has access to pretty much all of S.H.E.I.L.Ds weaponry and he also has access to the supply and storage houses of the avengers.

Surtur
So he gets to raid stuff that isn't truly his? I guess I always interpreted prep differently. For example Batman with prep would get his Batcave because those are specifically his resources, but he shouldn't also get access to the JLA tech because it's not his, but the teams.

jrodslam
Dont know what the OP has against Jamie. Sheesh.

maxivitopowe
As seen before, DP also has access to an arsenal that dwarves North Korea's

DarkSaint85
So he gets to raid stuff that isn't truly his? I guess I always interpreted prep differently. For example Batman with prep would get his Batcave because those are specifically his resources, but he shouldn't also get access to the JLA tech because it's not his, but the teams.

Green Lantern gets JLA resources.

Also, its DS and DP. They have access to weird stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.