Kyp Durron vs. Darth Malak (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Cave of the Aing Tii

*Lightsabers only

DarthAnt66
Going with the guy who is as good with a blade as Revan is in tactics.

Deronn_solo
Durron.
Greater physicals, skill, and precognitive ability.

SunRazer
Kyp isn't more skilled, lol.

Not sure who wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Dark Lord of the Sith takes this one.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Greater physicals.
Come on, you know Durron doesn't have more muscle than Malak. erm

Deronn_solo
LAL.
I don't just mean strength when I mention physical. Of course he isn't physically stronger than Malak.
I include stamina/endurance/durability, and speed /agility in that category as well. The only strength showings I know of from Kyp, is him deflecting fire from laser canons without buckling under the kenetic energy it extorts.

DarthAnt66
Malak's willpower/endurance/durability/pain resistance > Durron's. The guy is an utter tank.

Deronn_solo
Feats that puts Malak above Durron in those categories, pls.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Waits for ant to go offline

>kek

Deronn_solo
I can't tell when Ant is online either way, so STFU neguh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Feats that puts Malak ahove Durron in this categories, pls.
Willingly putting himself in torture that warped and mutated his facial and body bone structure, and then coming out of it joking.

Oh, and vivisections (don't Google Images that shit). Here's the room it was performed in:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4425536-0527824670-tortu.jpg

That blood is Malak's. He also withstood a direct lightsaber attack with only a grunt. And...
- Literally threw his hands in a fire pit as he choked out a Mandalorian without any signs of hurt.
- Survived a direct hit from Mandalore's battle axe with only being a little dazed and knocked on the ground.
(Some credible and confirmed details about it: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_the_Ultimate's_battle-axe).

And then we got the fact his ****ing jaw was sliced off by Revan. erm

EDIT: Ah, And Malak's willpower is withstanding Malachor / Nathema / Star Forge.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
DCComics thinkin he a hot nigga (hot nigga)

Lookin 'round like he about to take a shot nigga (hot nigga)

Acting like he ain't all up on Kyp's small cock nigga (hot nigga)

DarthAnt66 pull out a glock nigga (hot nigga)

DC finna beat up like a thot nigga (hot nigga)

Runnin through these threads 'til I pass out

Carthage yellin' Bane dies with his ass out (ass out)

|King Joker|
Best thing I've read all week

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prime time rapping here all week

|King Joker|
Spittin mad fire skillz ngl

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I finna b a cash cow

DarthAnt66
DC?

FreshestSlice
His name on Comic Vine.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
His name on Comic Vine. You monitor Comic Vine? cool

FreshestSlice
Nah, someone linked a respect thread and I had to see it before I could talk shit about it.

DarthAnt66
No shit, Freshest.

I'm asking for DC's response to mine, lol.

FreshestSlice
>posts two letters
>expects someone to know shit about his intent
>talking shit

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>Freshest is butthurt
>raging at ant
>thinks 'Thor is < Palpatine
>kek

DarthAnt66
pmi

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

>thinks 'Thor is < Palpatine
>kek

>talking shit

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>I think 'Thor < Palpatine

>Ant offended me

>I'm talking shit

FreshestSlice
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljp22iAWlR1qiqs2no1_400.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I am the end of all things kek

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
- Survived a direct hit from Mandalore's battle axe with only being a little dazed and knocked on the ground.
(Some credible and confirmed details about it: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_the_Ultimate's_battle-axe).

Direct hit? What? He clearly hit the ground. erm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Direct hit? What? He clearly hit the ground. erm
...what?

Nephthys
You can see the impact where it's hitting the ground. It created an energy blast that knocked him back. Theres even some energy rising from the spot:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/3798285-9944797836-37300.jpg

See?

EmperorSidious2
Malak

DarthAnt66
That's a possible interpretation of the scene.

Claiming it as "clearly" though is kekworthy.

Deronn_solo
Willingly putting himself in torture that warped and mutated his facial and body bone structure, and then coming out of it joking....(snip)

....Eh. Kyp was able to break several bones in his body including his arms, legs, ribs - compacting himself - to fit into a canister barely large enough to fit a child. Let alone a 5'10 grown male. He had very little air, besides the little that could fit in between his broken bones, yet he still was able to call on the Force and utilize the powerful ability that is Morichro to slow his bodily functions to the point he may as well been dead.

Perhaps Malak's feat is better perhaps not. I could see a case being made either way, though. Regardless, something must be said about someone who barely studied the Force for a full month, pulling off a considerable feat like the above.

Literally threw his hands in a fire pit as he choked out a Mandalorian without any signs of hurt.

Hmm, well Kyp was able to tank Jaina Solo Lightning assault and hurled back hard against the wall, without any visible injury - keep in mind, that Jaina was capable of utterly wreck and Kill Yuuzhan Vong Warriors with her lightning, and such.

Survived a direct hit from Mandalore's battle ax with only being a little dazed and knocked on the ground.

Possibly. But it seems more to me that the ax impacted the ground, and it's sheer residual energies generated by the shockwave, threw him back, rather than Malak tanking a direct hit from a piercing weapon of that magnitude, and getting right back up from it. I find that a bit...retarded, tbh. erm

But feel free to disagree.

And then we got the fact his ****ing jaw was sliced off by Revan.

Good way to come back when you're down, Malak. Though, I don't know where to rank a feat such as that, LMAO.

EDIT: Ah, And Malak's willpower is withstanding Malachor / Nathema / Star Forge.

Honestly, I can make a case that Durron's feats, in conjunction with his raw powers, and statements that his mental fortitude increases with every hardship he faced, that Durron could replicate all of those feats.

DarthAnt66
erm IIRC, he went into an extremely deep Jedi trance to where "he might as well be dead" to cope with the pain. He wasn't awake/conscience for the pain and agony like Malak was, who was alive and well while Demagol performed vivisections on him. It's also worth noting that the text says Durron had to give it his 100% to achieve this. Malak came out of his cracking jokes and flirting, and even willingly went back into the torture at times so Jarael wouldn't have to. Given the feat by itself is better than Durron's, all this extra context to makes it drastically superior.

The Vong are extremely susceptible against lightning, so that doesn't mean much. erm I need more context, tbh.

A massive axe like that would easily leave a dent on the floor. erm And it's pretty stupid for Mandalore to risk banging his axe on the floor and hoping for energies to jump up when he can just swing it right at Malak.

And also, feats like these are rather irrelevant when Malak's doing the shit he did in the first quote response.

Better than Durron is a good start. thumb up

And I would laugh so hard at that argument I might die from lack of Oxygen. thumb up

Selenial
Kek Kyp's 5'10?

Gets absolutely slaughtered tbh.

DarthAnt66
He's 5'8, LMFAO. Malak is 6'6.

Selenial
He's 5'8, LMFAO. Malak is 6'6.

****ing ROFL, Malak literally shits bigger Jedi than Kyp

DarthAnt66
LMFAO profiled.

Deronn_solo
erm IIRC, he went into an extremely deep Jedi trance to where "he might as well be dead" to cope with the pain.

Well, that is what I said Ant, my dear. I didn't try to claim otherwise. That doesn't change the fact that Durron utterly compacted his entire adult frame, to fit into a contraption that a child could barely fit into, and then used an advanced Force technique to slow his bodily functions.

He wasn't awake/conscience for the pain and agony like Malak was

Sure he wouldn't be awake, LAWL. After all, niggas need to breath. He would have died from lack of oxygen without slowing his bodily function.

who was alive and well while Demagol performed vivisections on him.

As Kyp was alive and well, when he compacted his body like a fold up chair. Unless...you think he did that shit while in a trance, KEK.

It's also worth noting that the text says Durron had to give it his 100% to achieve this. Malak came out of his cracking jokes and flirting, and even willingly went back into the torture at times so Jarael wouldn't have to. Given the feat by itself is better than Durron's, all this extra context to makes it drastically superior.

Sure would. Especially after compacting your entire body, collapsing your lungs in itself, while running on very limited oxygen supply - and he was only a whopping month into his Jedi training.
Really, I think you're tying to find too much common ground, in feats that aren't so common. Malak wouldn't have been "cracking jokes" and "flirting" had he been in Durron's situations because it would have been virtually impossible given his physiology - unless you honestly think Malak is capable surviving without oxygen..which is retarded given he's a f_cking human.

If you think it's better fair enough, but I don't see it has a "significantly" better showing, but alas persuasion and all.

The Vong are extremely susceptible against lightning, so that doesn't mean much. erm I need more context, tbh.

Extremely susceptible in juxtaposition with other ineffective Force powers, yes. But nowhere has it been stated that they have an inherent weakness against attacks who crux relies on electrical damage. Vong already sport a superhuman pain tolerance and endurance - Sith Lightning - cracking their chin while Force abilities don't, doesn't exactly make it their Kryptonite. It's a fantastic showing for the Lightning, if nothing else.

As far as the quote go, I don't have it on me atm, or the book so ehh. Maybe when I get back home I'll post it.

A massive axe like that would easily leave a dent on the floor. erm

Mind showing the scan of the feat in question, and the subsequent scan afterwards? Because I'm not sure if they even showed the ground from the get-go. At least, not in the image Neph posted above.

And it's stupid for Mandalore to risk banging his axe on the floor and hoping for energies to jump up when he can just swing it right at Malak.

And it's mentally retarded for someone made of flesh and bone, tanking a piercing of that size and magnitude and not bleeding out heavily, or dying - let alone - being conscious and up afterwards.

And also, feats like these are rather irrelevant when Malak's doing the shit he did in the first quote response.

Or maybe throw it out because what you're claiming is AIDS worthy?

Better than Durron is a good start. thumb up

Not really, LAWL. Even humans have survived with greater injuries.

And I would laugh so hard at that argument I might die from lack of Oxygen. thumb up

Nah. I'n still suffering from the AIDS you gave me claiming Malak tanked a piercing weapon like Mando's ax, and actually conscious and up afterwards. I'm surprised I can even type this while being physically vitiated by that claim.

SunRazer
I love how physicality is the focus of this discussion instead of lightsaber skill.

Deronn_solo
Put a zip on it, Nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.