Star Forge Kyp Durron vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Same circumstances as the Star Forge fight, except instead of Malak, Revan faces Kyp Durron. Kyp is in his prime and can use his abilities to their fullest but is also receiving an equivalent amplification from the SF that Malak had.

Who takes it?

DarthAnt66
Durron gets raped by the Star Forge itself.

Revan sits back and laughs.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Durron gets raped by the Star Forge itself. For the purpose of this thread Kyp can access the SF to the same degree as Malak.

DarthAnt66
That's like making a versus thread and saying Grievous has Kenobi-level TK now.

ILS
That's a cool idea.

Deronn_solo
Kyp stomps.

DarthAnt66
ILS, does Revan get his Star Forge robes or Droma's robes?

Nephthys
Durron rapes Revan.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ILS, does Revan get his Star Forge robes or Droma's robes? He gets pink bath robes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan via sheer force of will

Deronn_solo
KEK.
You people do know that Kyp's will in his prime is some of the best in the entire mythos, right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek @ Kyp will remotely comparable to Revan will

Don't get anal with me I know Kyp wins this. Neutral scenario and Kyp gets dismantled tho tbh

Nephthys
Revan would win a straight fight, but not easily. Durron's a better duelist than him and comparably powerful. Amped and at his prime he must be top tier level. He'd destroy Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure about a better duelist. To do the shit Revan's done, you'd probably need a great deal of skill. Kyp is definitely more exposed in that regard, though.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek @ Kyp will remotely comparable to Revan will

I'm figuring anyone that can telepathically bend a powerful Jedi like Jaina Solo to do his will, isn't getting stomped by Revan on that faucet. But feel free to wank off to The Prodigal Jedi.

Neutral scenario and Kyp gets dismantled tho tbh

LAWL, sure he would.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tbh you haven't the right to call others on wanking, and neither do I. And having the will and power to control the Star Forge as well as resist Viti and Dread for 300 years >>

And yes, Revan will.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'm figuring anyone that can telepathically bend a powerful Jedi like Jaina Solo to do his will, isn't getting stomped by Revan on that faucet. But feel free to wank off to The Prodigal Jedi.

As if that remotely compares to Vitiate and the Dread Masters, who Revan resisted.

Deronn_solo
Tbh you haven't the right to call others on wanking, and neither do I.

LAWL. I have the right to do what ever I please, thank you very much.

And having the will and power to control the Star Forge as well as resist Viti and Dread for 300 years >>
LAL.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ And yes, Revan will.

Nope.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
As if that remotely compares to Vitiate and the Dread Masters, who Revan resisted.

Fair enough, KEK.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

SunRazer
Damn, DC laughs in every one of his posts here. Something must be really funny.

DarthAnt66
His views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu90z9Akxgk&t=4m04s

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by SunRazer
Damn, DC laughs in every one of his posts here. Something must be really funny.
It's the way you smell, tbh.

ILS
So Revan gets his ass kicked here?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
So Revan gets his ass kicked here?
https://40.media.tumblr.com/da7ac64f866495dff33b698e9f7c71ce/tumblr_inline_nsun4bvTRG1syqsd4_540.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.