Ezra, Kanan, and Ahsoka (Rebels season 2) vs Lord Kallig II and Ashara Zavros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
While on a mission searching for a new base of operations for the Rebellion, the three rebel Jedi sense a mysterious presence through the Force, and choose to investigate, bringing five rebel soldiers and the crew of the Ghost with them. Arriving at an unsettling forest area of the unknown planet, the rebels are ambushed my a stream of lightning, killing a rebel soldier accompanying them. Another is thrown into a tree and by an invisible force, breaking his neck. A third is impaled by a red lightsaber from a suddenly visible humanoid being. The last two collapse to the ground at the feet of a Togruta woman. The Jedi, knowing the Ghost crew would only stand in the way, tell them to escape. The two adversaries, a young Togruta female wielding two lightsabers and a humanoid figure clad in dark robes and a creepy brown and black helmet and a double bladed lightsaber, stand ready to strike.

Who wins this fight? This is Lord Kallig II (post Voss and pre Kaggath) and Ashara Zavros (max possible potential at time period stated). Kallig and Ashara have no idea where they are or who they are facing. Ashara is not aware her opponents are Jedi and willingly chooses to attack them to protect her master. No nexus present.

Would love to see some detailed responses. Go!

TheNuisanceBird
We currently don't have any information on Ahsoka's combative abilities in Rebels.

Nephthys
Nox solo stomps.

SunRazer
Nox wins through sheer Force power, lol.

Tondemonai
I imagine Ahsoka's skills as a duelist and Force sensitive must have increased quite a lot by Rebels, though I realize how one sided this is.

SunRazer
Unless Ahsoka is now powerful enough to not be ragdolled by Vader, then Nox's Force power is enough to solo.

Nephthys
Seeing Ezra and Kanan try to deal with all of Nox's sorcery and lightning would be pretty amusing tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.