Rebels Ahsoka, Kanan, Ezra vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Somehow Savage lives and he fights the trio

Force, Sabers, All Out

Even ground

|King Joker|
Ahsoka solos. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka solos. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif laughing laughing Ahsoka solos...that's a good one

|King Joker|
If she's challenging Darth Vader, an obvious telekinetic powerhouse, I think it's fair to assume she is pretty powerful in her own right at this point, which may or may not prevent any Force abuse by Savage Opress. *(We don't really know, since any conclusion on Ahsoka's abilities is pretty much assumptions). She's a prodigy with a lightsaber and the Force, which is shown throughout the Clone Wars, and could only have increased her abilities, and probably has increased quite dramatically. I mean, it's been 15+ years since we've seen her, and we know she's going toe-to-toe with Darth Vader, the foremost Jedi-killer of the era. Her skill with the blade must be immense, and her Force prowess just as impressive. So I really don't think the idea that Ahsoka can defeat Savage Opress is worthy of laughing smilies, tbh.

*This basically summarizes all threads using Rebels Ahsoka, honestly, but this is just what I think would go down given how powerful Vader is being portrayed in the new canon, and the implications of Ahsoka's combat-level status. *shrug*

TheNuisanceBird
Can we please stop using Rebels Ahsoka until we gain proper information on her?

Darth Thor
Ahsoka solos. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Probably.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Can we please stop using Rebels Ahsoka until we gain proper information on her?
Here's a tip: See a thread you don't life? Don't post in it. No one's forcing you to participate.

Anyway, probably Ahsoka.

Kurk
If she's challenging Darth Vader, an obvious telekinetic powerhouse, I think it's fair to assume she is pretty powerful in her own right at this point, which may or may not prevent any Force abuse by Savage Opress. *(We don't really know, since any conclusion on Ahsoka's abilities is pretty much assumptions). She's a prodigy with a lightsaber and the Force, which is shown throughout the Clone Wars, and could only have increased her abilities, and probably has increased quite dramatically. I mean, it's been 15+ years since we've seen her, and we know she's going toe-to-toe with Darth Vader, the foremost Jedi-killer of the era. Her skill with the blade must be immense, and her Force prowess just as impressive. So I really don't think the idea that Ahsoka can defeat Savage Opress is worthy of laughing smilies, tbh.

*This basically summarizes all threads using Rebels Ahsoka, honestly, but this is just what I think would go down given how powerful Vader is being portrayed in the new canon, and the implications of Ahsoka's combat-level status. *shrug* So you've just admitted that everything you said is speculative?

Kurk
I mean once you take the plot armor off Ahsoka she's not much more than an average-above average jedi

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
So you've just admitted that everything you said is speculative? >makes a thread with Rebels Ahsoka
>expects non-speculative answers

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Here's a tip: See a thread you don't life? Don't post in it. No one's forcing you to participate.

Anyway, probably Ahsoka.

It just annoys me how people make threads with Rebels Ahsoka when all we can do is speculate. It's like including TFA Luke in a Thread.

SunRazer
If Ahsoka really manages to contend with Vader, then the team probably wins.

Otherwise, they're going down to Savage's raw power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.