Trinity Vs. Persophone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Which one do you find hotter? Persophone is a lot hotter but does nothing but shoot a guy in the head. Just a question I was wondering.

zimbo
Persophone is hotter doesn't metter if she can't kick ass.

yerssot
persophone, don't think trinity is that goodlooking at all

Neo_Version 7
Trinity is o.k., don't get me wrong, but she looks kind of muscular looking, not a trait i find so good in women. Oh, BTW, did you guys notice that Persophone has a very sexy French accent when she talks. smile

yerssot
*shivers*
french
*shivers more*

Raz
http://images.killermovies.com/m/thematrixreloaded/monica_bellucci.jpg

http://images.killermovies.com/m/thematrixreloaded/gallery/matrix2_12.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all!

yerssot
hmm, indeed
especially the red you used on IMAGE wink

Dexx
Who cares if persephone just shot a guy....She is HOT HOT HOT!
Trinity's good for the kicking ass part..but i don't like how she looks.
(i can't say that her body's bad though)

Tex
Persephone is a total babe! Did you see her ass in that skin tight leather dress?

Trinity looks too anexoric. sick

Captain REX
Yes, I agree with the way the polls are going...

Dexx
anorexic? yeah...she doesn a lil'

turin
dude, i think trinity is way hot, persephone is hot to, but theres just something about trinity.

Ushgarak
Gee, Raz, KMC permission settings must be harsh if ww can't even use them ourselves...

Raz
Strange it was working yesterday...

Anyway, the babe is back cool

mariosgr12
Have you seen Monica Belluci (the actress who plays Persephone) in her roles in other films? She is totally HOT, especially in "Irreversible", where she is being raped for 10 minutes. In "Malena", she also shows us her naked breasts.

mariosgr12
She is the hottest, sexiest actress in Europe at this moment, possibly all around the world. The way she was walking in the opening of the Cannes festival was both elegant-majestic and so absolutely seductive!

hayden's minx
well i don't go for the females but you may be interested to know that I unlocked a video last night on the matrix game - a video of persephone (belluci) and Niobi (pinket-smith) having a full on snog (cringe). She also snogs keanu reeves in dracula i think - can't really remember though - the lucky _._._._._ .

Raz
Are you serious??!!

Man, I have to get that game!

Tex
Pervstick out tongue

Raz
Theres nothing perverse in watching two women having a full-on snog big grin

Neo_Version 7
Are you guys serious? Niobe and Persophone?! Geez I really got to get that game, homies!

Chaos
Hehehe, it's true I have seen that little clip as well big grin
It's in your \Movies\FMV\ dir and called 'g40_n.avi' along with some others cool

*edit*
how come my ****in alvatar dont work ? confused

Raz
Cool thanks for that! I'll be getting my copy soon big grin

About your avatar, did you upload it? You sig is not working because the site you are using does not allow external linking. You can upload yours on our servers here: http://forums.killermovies.com/sigupload.php?s=

Chaos
Hehe, ty, works now big grin

jimbo3
They are both beautiful women. But Persophone takes the cake.

Keanu probebly enjoyed working with Trinity more. He gets more action with her.

Raz
I'm going to get it on the XBox (better graphics). I guess I'll just have to play the game...

Tex
Aren't the graphics pretty much the same on each system?

Raz
Nah. XBox are MUCH better and smoother than PS2. I've got both, so I know wink

Tex
Mr. Moneybag$ are we?cool

Raz
I spend my money on the stupid things, instead of the important things big grin

zimbo
like gameboy big grin

chico23
Don't feel bad Raz I have both and I bought the game the day It came out and chose Xbox because your right the graphics are better and smoother. I did get that scene as well. Snog away ladies!!! I pick Persophone by the way, although Trinity does look nice in tight black leather, in my opinion.

I seen Monica in another movie with Gene Hackman. (What was the name of that?) Not a bad movie at all. After that I was enchanted by her.

CrazyShady
eek! eek! eek! eek! BOTH R SOOOOOOOO HOTTT!!!

neo_dragon
Persephone, definitely. ITALIAN actress Monica Bellucci is so freakin hot. I love ITALIAN women! eek!

nEo1266
How do you unlock the fmv?

Metroplex
I dont think Presephone will be able to lift her legs wearing that tight tight tight skirt. So i think Trinity will win.

The Omega
Trinity. Of course. No vampy woman in a tight dress with fish-fins can outdo a mean, lean predator like Trinity.

Stovenutts
yea trin is old and wrinkled looking... shes ugly as sin.

Anonymo
Trinity is not really as hot as she was in M1. Persephone is one hot babe!!!

Crash_Overload
Nah, trinity is as hot in both films, its just that Perisphone steals the spot light, man is she hot! rolling on floor laughing

Crash_Overload
Nah, trinity is as hot in both films, its just that Perisphone steals the spot light, man is she hot! rolling on floor laughing

gabimr2
no expression

Korri
i h8 both......a great deal

gabimr2
hahahahahaha u h8 phersephone??

Korri
yes very much so miffed

gabimr2
hahaha why?.. because she kissed neO?? stick out tongue..
then your trinity friend.. because she hate her too!!
korri & trinity best Friends 4ever

gabimr2
you're *

Korri
yeah woteva! messed

gabimr2
hahahahaha! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Crash_Overload
Man, I thought this thread was dead. LAst Time I posted I still put that pic in the pic box.....

gabimr2
yeah you thought.. but it wasnt! rolling on floor laughing

gabimr2
devil

Neo_Version 7
Damn, I thought this thread was dead too. I mean, no offence, but my thread just became a place where instead of praising either one, Persephone or Trin, bitches start bithchin about them stealing Neo? What the ****?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.