Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
XHaDGCRMav8

Fans asked for this?

Kazenji
Which fans?

Jmanghan
I lol'd.

Arachnid1
I've been wanting another good third person competitive shooter since Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Just...

http://i.imgur.com/tDXwZIY.gif

Not this, not Operation Raccoon City, not an actionfest, not another side game. Just give us a proper RE game. Why do all proper AAA horror franchises die such painful deaths? Silent Hill, Dead Space, and RE all got wrecked in the worst way. It is painful to witness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've been wanting another good third person competitive shooter since Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Just...

Not this, not Operation Raccoon City, not an actionfest, not another side game. Just give us a proper RE game. Why do all proper AAA horror franchises die such painful deaths? Silent Hill, Dead Space, and RE all got wrecked in the worst way. It is painful to witness. What a hypocrite.

Adam Grimes
Meh, for all I care, this could be a soccer game with kangaroos as long as it doesn't affect RE2's remake.

Jmanghan

Not this, not Operation Raccoon City, not an actionfest, not another side game. Just give us a proper RE game. Why do all proper AAA horror franchises die such painful deaths? Silent Hill, Dead Space, and RE all got wrecked in the worst way. It is painful to witness.

You didn't like Dead Space 3 :/

Kazenji
Too much co-op with that one.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You didn't like Dead Space 3 :/

**** that baby easy fisher price game.

Impediment
It doesn't look half bad, if you ask me. However, I'm not sure why it needs to be associated with Resident Evil. Just release the game for what it is: a face paced co-op shooter with zombies.

Nemesis X
IPuW-HD9P3g

Doesn't look quite as engaging as the trailer lets on and zombies seem to be there just to remind you that you're totally playing Resident Evil even though they rarely respond to players even when they bump into them. Like they're doped up on something. What the heck?

Adam Grimes
That camera looks soooo shitty.

Impediment
Maybe I spoke too soon.

Egad.

Ridley_Prime
On the bright side, it's only $30, but may still see myself pass on playing this all the same.

Tzeentch
Looks great.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
What a hypocrite. Not the same situation, but ily too bb

Originally posted by Jmanghan
You didn't like Dead Space 3 :/ It was fun, but not why I buy Dead Space games. It's like going from RE2 to RE5. Fun co-op, but completely devoid of horror. Definitely not knocking those who like it for what it is.

Though I will say that the Awakened DLC was some of the best horror in that franchise since DS1. Completely killed 2 and 3.

StyleTime
I've been possibly the most forgiving Resident Evil fan in the universe. I actually quite liked 6, and dropped a lot of time into Mercenaries on 5.

I tried to remain optimistic about this, but yeah...it looks like shit. Obviously won't be buying, as I'd rather see a proper RE title.

That said, I hope Tzeentch has a good time with it. You dick. uhuh

AsbestosFlaygon
Gameplay is shit. Graphics is shit.
I presume the story is shit as well.

NemeBro
Not the same situation, but ily too bb "When Dice does it it's okay! When whoever the **** made the Thief reboot does it it's okay!"

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've been possibly the most forgiving Resident Evil fan in the universe. I actually quite liked 6, and dropped a lot of time into Mercenaries on 5.

I tried to remain optimistic about this, but yeah...it looks like shit. Obviously won't be buying, as I'd rather see a proper RE title.

That said, I hope Tzeentch has a good time with it. You dick. uhuh I'm quite like you, I even gave ORC a chance ffs!

No way I'm falling for this either.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
"When Dice does it it's okay! When whoever the **** made the Thief reboot does it it's okay!" You're gonna have to be more specific on what "it" is.

Though Thief ended up pretty horrible, so congrats on that I guess

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
You're not the only one. Always fun if you have friends to do so with. Mercenaries in 6 was meh in comparison though, but was still able to enjoy the game for what it was, even if it was a Michael Bay fest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.