Quinlan Vos DD vs Jedi High Council members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
bunnyvs bunny sick laughing out loud in DD Dooku tells Vos mad to prove he is a sith lord worthy of Lord Sidious he must prove himself and orders him to enter the Jedi High Council, where he finds Eeth Koth, Saesee Tiin, Depa Billaba, Shaak TI, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, and Kit Fisto. The council said they want Admiral Enigma executed on the spot. Vos ignites his mad and the others sicklaughing out loud bunnyvs bunny

FreshestSlice
Drugs won't solve your problems, redpill. You need to stop doing this to yourself.

|King Joker|
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tumblr_m3cw1vk3nu1r1e1sw.gif
http://media3.giphy.com/media/62PP2yEIAZF6g/giphy.gif

ILS
If TPM Kenobi can do it, Vos will have an easier time of it. eek!

redpill
Originally posted by ILS
If TPM Kenobi can do it, Vos will have an easier time of it. eek!

smokin' rolling on floor laughing bunnybunny laughing laughing out loud beer rock Jedi high council has low standards smokin'

Darth Thor
Originally posted by redpill
smokin' rolling on floor laughing bunnybunny laughing laughing out loud beer rock Jedi high council has low standards smokin'

Their standards were high enough to keep Vos out

Happy Dance

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Their standards were high enough to keep Vos out

Happy Dance and quigon and sidious stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
bunnyvs bunny sick laughing out loud in DD Dooku tells Vos mad to prove he is a sith lord worthy of Lord Sidious he must prove himself and orders him to enter the Jedi High Council, where he finds Eeth Koth, Saesee Tiin, Depa Billaba, Shaak TI, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, and Kit Fisto. The council said they want Admiral Enigma executed on the spot. Vos ignites his mad and the others sicklaughing out loud bunnyvs bunny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&t=0m10s

EmperorSidious2
and quigon and sidious stick out tongue

Actually Qui Gon could have been on it, but he was to much of a how I say family black sheep. He at least had the chance, Vos never did. Sidious was never a Jedi, but if he was a Jedi he woudl have been. Woudl have tak n maces spot. Possibly Yoda's but I doubt it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sidious was never a Jedi, but if he was a Jedi he woudl have been.
I disagree. With his personality type, he's not getting anywhere near that council.

DarthAnt66
Sidious was never a Jedi, but if he was a Jedi he woudl have been.

Why am I still on this forum?

Darth Thor
and quigon and sidious stick out tongue

They didn't let Sidious on the Council?

Guess they weren't taking whatever it is you're on.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I disagree. With his personality type, he's not getting anywhere near that council.

I meant with his skill not personality. His personality woudl be different if he were a Jedi.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Why am I still on this forum?

Yes why are you? We are all ready for you to leave since you comment over the smallest thing you idiot.

DarthAnt66
Yes, why are you? We are all ready for you to leave since you comment over the smallest things, you idiot.
Dumbass.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He'd just change his personality.

EmperorSidious2
Dumbass.

Until you become perfect and don't make any grammar mistakes you can't call anyone a dumbass in English, dumbass. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Now make like a banana and split out of this forum.

DarthAnt66
I am perfect. Duh.
Now make like a banana and split out of this forum.
Original. mmm

And kek @ YT fodder telling a 12K poster to GTFO.

EmperorSidious2
I am perfect. Duh.

Original. mmm

And kek @ YT fodder telling a 12K poster to GTFO.

Perfect people don't behave like you do.

|King Joker|
I am perfect. Duh. thumb up love

DarthAnt66
Perfect people don't behave like you do.
A shit I took in an Ethopian village has more brain cells than you.

TheNuisanceBird
Dumbass.

Lets be nice shall we? lol

EmperorSidious2

Testi. This coming from the King of Shit.

TheNuisanceBird

OMG XD

redpill
Actually Qui Gon could have been on it, but he was to much of a how I say family black sheep. He at least had the chance, Vos never did. Sidious was never a Jedi, but if he was a Jedi he woudl have been. Woudl have tak n maces spot. Possibly Yoda's but I doubt it. sidious would not be strong as a jedi

Syndicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&t=0m10s

You know what the best of this video is? That if you type in "Kill yourself." On Google it'll be right above the suicide hotline. :3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.