Quinlan Vos DD vs season 6 TCW Anakin Skywalker and ObiWan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
season 6 TCW Anakin Skywalker and ObiWan Kenobi canon feats only up to season 6 TCW. They see Quinlan Vos smokin' in the Temple, and tell him to stop. Vos be like mad season 6 TCW Anakin Skywalker and ObiWan Kenobi be like laughing out loud laughing out loud and Vos mad these bunnybunny while laughing then ghost2ghost2

Lord Stark
They stomp.

redpill
laughing no rolling on floor laughing bunnybunny can't beat dooku so mad hammer bunnybunny ghost2ghost2

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by redpill
laughing no rolling on floor laughing bunnybunny can't beat dooku so mad hammer bunnybunny ghost2ghost2

You do understand Anakin by himself can beat Dooku? So add Kenobi I say Team.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
You do understand Anakin by himself can beat Dooku? So add Kenobi I say Team. has he ever done so up to season 6 in tcw? wink i recall he got force zapped smokin'

FreshestSlice
He's had Dooku on the run plenty of times.

TheNuisanceBird

That's poor ABC logic. Anakin had Dooku on the defensive multiple times.

redpill
my recall is Dooku retreated strategically.

redpill
there was an episode where the Republic captured grievous so sidiosu instructed dooku to lure and capture anakin which he did easily. and when dooku had palpy in the dinning room he easily pwn ani

TheNuisanceBird
there was an episode where the Republic captured grievous so sidiosu instructed dooku to lure and capture anakin which he did easily. and when dooku had palpy in the dinning room he easily pwn ani

Dooku did not "easily pwn" Anakin. He was on the defensive the entire time. Anakin even managed to power through the Counts defenses with a kick and then moments later choked him with his bare hand.

EmperorSidious2
has he ever done so up to season 6 in tcw? wink i recall he got force zapped smokin'

He had Dooku down and with Kenobi for back up Dooku couldn't do anything. So really this is just your fanboyism coming in.

Kurk
not to mention RotS Dooku let him win on Sidious's orders

Emperordmb
It is worth noting that Anakin's performances against Dooku 1v1 in TCW are not congruent with his performance in any other fight. If TCW Anakin were truly Dooku's level, he would've done a lot better in many if the fights he was in in TCW.

That being said, Vos lacks Dooku's Force power, so removing Kenobi wouldn't be as easy for him, so I'm inclined to side with the team on this one.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
not to mention RotS Dooku let him win on Sidious's orders
No. No he didn't.

carthage
Vos should be noticeably above Kenobi while enraged, but he isn't beating them both at once. Team shuts him down

Emperordmb
I also think Obi-Wan's Soresu stacks up pretty well against Vos's fighting style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.