Rebels Ahsoka vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: RotS
Round 2: RotJ

Takes place in emperor's throne room

Emperordmb
watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4

carthage
Ahsoka pulls a Bane x20

SunRazer
Ahsoka turns to stone upon seeing him.

Kurk
But guys she is substantially more powerful than the clone wars. She trained on her own and is now pretty powerful considering that she's going up against Vader. I feel like you're really low balling her.

|King Joker|
http://www.asdesignnortheast.co.uk/unp/wp-content/themes/care/images/image.jpg

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Ahsoka gets turned to the dark side ,and becomes the next inquisitor.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Kurk
But guys she is substantially more powerful than the clone wars. She trained on her own and is now pretty powerful considering that she's going up against Vader. I feel like you're really low balling her.

If anything she's become extremely overrated. All we can do is speculate about her abilities in Rebels.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
If anything she's become extremely overrated. All we can do is speculate about her abilities in Rebels. it'd be hilarious if she somehow got even weaker than she was before

EmperorSidious2
Really Sidious in his prime, unless your Yoda or Luke you really can't compete.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by deathslash
it'd be hilarious if she somehow got even weaker than she was before

I'd laugh so hard. Iove how people assume that she's stronger than before when she probably hasn't had a duel with someone in years.

|King Joker|
I guess her challenging Vader isn't enough to suggest improvement when 15 years prior she's getting humiliated by a fallen Padawan.

Darth Thor
No Ahsoka improving is blasphemous.

And her challenging Vader would be the end of SW as we know it.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Darth Thor

http://memecrunch.com/meme/5FH/not-sure-if-serious-fry/image.jpg?w=552&c=1

Ziku
I highly doubt Filoni is going to have his favorite pet get immediately stomped by Vader. She probably will make him work for it. That being said, I doubt she'll beat Vader, which in turn means that her chances of beating Sidious are extremely slim.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

> implying Ahsoka didn't stomp Kenobi and Mortakin

FreshestSlice

She'll turn back Sidious's attacks onto him.

|King Joker|
love

carthage
Unless. Sidious reverts back to the ancestral weakness of the Darth Bane line, Ahsoka has no chance

NTJack0
http://i.imgur.com/8y5ABu4.gif

Big Gerald
How would this fight go now that we know more of Ahsoka's abilities, namely that she is >= Vader?

godemperortrump
I don't even think she could replicate Savage's showing against Sidious, let alone Maul's tbh...

Kurk
Throwback to this thread lol.

BlueTiger1144
Ahsoke should be above Savage though, so she can definitely replicate that at the very least.

Ursumeles
Ahsoka > Vader > Sidious

Rockydonovang
-----

Rockydonovang
Padawan Ahsoka redirected Sidious's lightning, and Feloni said Sidious can only "match her" which means Ahsoka >=Sidious.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by BlueTiger1144
Ahsoke should be above Savage though, so she can definitely replicate that at the very least.

Lol What?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Padawan Ahsoka redirected Sidious's lightning, and Feloni said Sidious can only "match her" which means Ahsoka >=Sidious.

Oh dear.....

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Lol What?
Ahsoka is above Savage.

godemperortrump
How tho

Darth Thor

|King Joker|
Originally posted by godemperortrump
How tho lel

godemperortrump
Originally posted by |King Joker|
lel
Nice thumb up

|King Joker|
https://i.imgur.com/msPICUw.gif

Raptor22
I guess sidious could pull something out. Most likely she turns him to the light and he becomes her padawan.

Darth Thor

relentless1
Originally posted by Kurk

lol against sidious?? no she dies a quick death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.