Atris vs RoT Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the Telosian Jedi Academy, in Atris' chambers.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

SunRazer
Bump.

Nephthys
Zannah fairly easily.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah fairly easily.

How? And in all rounds?

Nephthys
Yes. RoT Zannah was still fast enough to partially block Bane's berserk assault when he was moving so fast that he appeared to be wielding a dozen sabers at once and Atris isn't the duelist he or Sarro was. And Zannah was still powerful enough to survive Bane's TK and she has her mind spell still. Since Atris is insane and plagued by the dark side she'd be very susceptible to Zannah's attack.

SunRazer
Interesting. Any other takers?

EmperorSidious2
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sabers- Atris

Force- Zannah

All out Zannah

SunRazer
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sabers- Atris

Force- Zannah

All out Zannah

Actually, Atris stands the least chance in sabers. Zannah's Soresu is the perfect foil for her Juyo, and I doubt Atris boasts speed or skill edges. She has Battle Precognition and more technical mastery, but that's it.

In Force, she has access to Drain, Storm, Affliction etc. which could trouble Zannah or even give her the win.

It's also worth noting that she was apparently listed as being immune to fear effects, so Zannah's Sorcery may not be as effective. I'd also argue that thanks to her massive reserve of ancient Sith and dark side knowledge, she'd probably know of defenses against Sorcery, so she wouldn't be particularly susceptible.

And Neph, just because she's dark sided doesn't make her more vulnerable to Zannah's Sorcery. You're literally finding anything you can for everybody to be vulnerable to Zannah's Sorcery, lol. On the other hand, Zannah has no defense against Drain, and she could well be affected by Lightning (especially if its FLS) and Affliction. Force is at least an even split.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.