Tenseigan VS Rinnegan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

U need Leonard
Which Dojutsu is more powerful at its fullest?

Jmanghan
Rinnegan is omnipotent and unbeatable.

Above The Ultimate Nullifier, the Cosmic Armor for Superman, the Infinite Gauntlet, and if you disagree, then you're a communist.

Bentley
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Rinnegan is omnipotent and unbeatable.

Above The Ultimate Nullifier, the Cosmic Armor for Superman, the Infinite Gauntlet, and if you disagree, then you're a communist.

Actually the Cosmic Armor only protects the Universe around Superman so he can unleash about 10% of his total power.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
Actually the Cosmic Armor only protects the Universe around Superman so he can unleash about 10% of his total power. Rinnegan is still above it, its the most powerful thing in existence.

Jmanghan
Real talk though, something just came up, if they can use the Reanimation Jutsu or whatever to bring people back to life, and its shown that this isn't limited to power, nor morals.

What if they just revived some super-powerful being from another Universe to fight for them?

Like, case in point, what if Galactus died, mmkay, and they found how to travel between universes, they could just resurrect him, and down goes most anime series.

Jmanghan
Barring special cases like Kami Tenchi and STTGL.

NewGuy01
Rinnegan is supposedly the ultimate counterpart to six paths Senjutsu, which is stronger than the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, so I'm going with it.

Demonic Phoenix
Rinnegan is still above it, its the most powerful thing in existence.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

SSJGGogeta
@ Thread: The Tenseigan is a diluted form of the Rinnegan. When the Rinnegan is legitimately activated in an Asura/Indra successor, it gives the user truth seeking balls, manipulation of all chakra natures, the ability to control the six paths, infinite Tsukiyomi, peak Uchiha level genjutsu, and a unique nature ability, examples of which being Limbo for Madara, and Teleportation for Sasuke.

Tenseigan is merely a buff, that gives the user control of all the chakra natures, and the deva path.

The Rinnegan has countless more uses, and is much more powerful.

Real talk though, something just came up, if they can use the Reanimation Jutsu or whatever to bring people back to life, and its shown that this isn't limited to power, nor morals.

What if they just revived some super-powerful being from another Universe to fight for them?

Like, case in point, what if Galactus died, mmkay, and they found how to travel between universes, they could just resurrect him, and down goes most anime series.

Um... Including Naruto.

And the Naruto characters can't travel to different realities. Only a very scant few series are capable of feats like this, such as DBZ, Umineko, Tenchi Muyo, Akira, and a few others.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure even he isn't that far gone.

AuraAngel
Naruto characters have traveled to alternate realities.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Naruto characters have traveled to alternate realities.

When?

AuraAngel
Road to Ninja.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
@ Thread: The Tenseigan is a diluted form of the Rinnegan. When the Rinnegan is legitimately activated in an Asura/Indra successor, it gives the user truth seeking balls,

Ehm, nou.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Bentley
Actually the Cosmic Armor only protects the Universe around Superman so he can unleash about 10% of his total power.

With Cosmic Armor do you mean Thought Robot? confused

SSJGGogeta
Road to Ninja.

1. That was a non cannon movie.

2. That wasn't an alternate universe. That was a psuedo version of Infinite Tsukiyomi that Obito was testing out on Naruto and Sakura. Nothing more, nothing less.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ehm, nou.

Ehm, yes.

When Madara awakened the Rinnegan, he was able to create the black rods used by Pein. IIRC, those are the same thing, all the chakra natures rolled into one.

Although I haven't read Naruto for a while now, so I could be wrong. Correct me if I am.

NewGuy01
Ehm, yes.

When Madara awakened the Rinnegan, he was able to create the black rods used by Pein. IIRC, those are the same thing, all the chakra natures rolled into one.

Although I haven't read Naruto for a while now, so I could be wrong. Correct me if I am.

Yeah, the black rods are just chakra receivers. They transmit chakra from their host to their victims; that's all. TSB's are completely different.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, the black rods are just chakra receivers. They transmit chakra from their host to their victims; that's all. TSB's are completely different.

Didn't Naruto make a set of black rods out of his TSB's to fight with? Just like Jyuubito and Jyuubidara did?

NewGuy01
Yes. So? That doesn't make them the same. TSB rods are malleable, can change forms, and dismantle what they touch atomically. Pain rods are solid, and can transmit chakra. They're only similar in appearance.

SSJGGogeta
Yes. So? That doesn't make them the same. TSB rods are malleable, can change forms, and dismantle what they touch atomically. Pain rods are solid, and can transmit chakra. They're only similar in appearance.

Okay, my mistake then. I can admit when I'm wrong.

The Rinnegan is still far better than the Tenseigan though, for all the other reasons I mentioned.

AuraAngel
1. That was a non cannon movie.

2. That wasn't an alternate universe. That was a psuedo version of Infinite Tsukiyomi that Obito was testing out on Naruto and Sakura. Nothing more, nothing less.

You used series as a generalized term.

1. It was written by Kishi himself.

2. You'd think that but no it really is an alternate reality. The Sakura in that world was literally switched with the Sakura of the normal one instead of coexisting like Naruto and Menma.

SSJGGogeta
You used series as a generalized term.

1. It was written by Kishi himself.

2. You'd think that but no it really is an alternate reality. The Sakura in that world was literally switched with the Sakura of the normal one instead of coexisting like Naruto and Menma.

Again, it was simply stated to be a genjutsu. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sakura didn't "switch" with herself, everyone else in the genjutsu just had memories of her, because that's how the genjutsu was set up.

There was no dimension warping. Stop making things up.

And IDGAF if it was written by Kishi, it's still not chronologically cannon, meaning it is effectively a "what-if" story line. Just like how Broly doesn't exist in cannon, even though Toriyama made his character, and helped with the movies.

AuraAngel
The episode Road to Sakura is literally proof that it is an actual alternate reality.

Mind you Kaguya and Sasuke can travel between dimensions at will and they don't seem to be pocket dimensions like Obito's or Orochimaru's. Should suffice for "alternate realities".

Besides I really do not recall any DBZ characters going to alternate dimensions either. Unless you're counting the Sacred World of the Kai. Which is no different from Kaguya's center dimension.

SSJGGogeta
The episode Road to Sakura is literally proof that it is an actual alternate reality.

Mind you Kaguya and Sasuke can travel between dimensions at will and they don't seem to be pocket dimensions like Obito's or Orochimaru's. Should suffice for "alternate realities".

Besides I really do not recall any DBZ characters going to alternate dimensions either. Unless you're counting the Sacred World of the Kai. Which is no different from Kaguya's center dimension.

THAT IS AN ANIME ONLY FILLER EPISODE, BRO. Wtf, that's not even considerable as tertiary cannon.

Kaguya's dimensions are literally simple pocket dimensions. Which is why Kamui can warp to it in the first place.

Gotenks shouted so loud that he broke a hole between dimensions, and traveled through it. Goku can warp to the Kai dimensions with IT, but that is in no way, shape, or form similar to Kaguya's center dimension. Unless you're suggesting that her dimensions are simply other planets, which is an interesting, and not far off, theory.

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, Kamui can also warp from the realm of the dead to the real world...

SSJGGogeta
Well, I mean, Kamui can also warp from the realm of the dead to the real world...

So can IT. But it demonstrably can't warp to the ROSAT, which is another dimension.

NewGuy01
So can IT.

No...

Kamui can *theoretically* warp anywhere given that it has the correct frequency.

SSJGGogeta
No...

Kamui can *theoretically* warp anywhere given that it has the correct frequency.

Um... It has many times before. Goku literally teleported to King Kai's planet just to get a better vantage point to find Namek. King Kai's planet is part of the afterlife.

And you're basing that statement entire off of assumption. Kamui has only been shown capable of warping to the Kamui dimension, the real world, and Kagura's dimensions. We saw it LINK the afterlife and the real world, but Kakashi didn't actually warp to heaven. He was standing perfectly still the whole time him and Obito were talking as kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.