Atris vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Well, since Vrook vs Qui-Gon didn't turn out so well...

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Fight takes place in Atris' Jedi Academy on Telos.

Jmanghan
Qui-Gon should be above anyone in the KOTOR Era barring Revan, Malak, Surik, Kreia, Nihilus, and Sion.

Besides that, he should be firmly above everyone else, I can see them getting blitzed by Darth Maul.

AncientPower
1.Qui Gon takes the edge.
2.Atris essentially stomps.
3.Atris solidly.

SunRazer
Atris isn't getting blitzed by Maul, lmfao. She fought Brianna to a standstill, and Brianna's pretty damn fast.

Also, in cut content, Atris blitzes Kreia, but the latter was probably unsuspecting.

Nephthys
When did that happen?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
When did that happen?

SunRazer
When did what happen? This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoL0cwATcmE

AncientPower
Nice find, very nice find.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Qui-Gon should be above anyone in the KOTOR Era barring Revan, Malak, Surik, Kreia, Nihilus, and Sion.

Besides that, he should be firmly above everyone else, I can see them getting blitzed by Darth Maul.
I wouldn't put Sion above Qui-Gon either tbh

AncientPower
Sion is stupidly underrated.

FreshestSlice
Only in TOR is losing in almost every encounter a feat.

Nephthys
Sion isn't in TOR.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Only in TOR is losing in almost every encounter a feat.

The idea that Sion won all of his fights against Jedi solely due to immortality is retarded.

FreshestSlice
Give me a time where Sion has done anything impressive besides die and come back, and I might change my mine, but besides going up against random Jedi and dying, he's just about featless.
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sion isn't in TOR.
TOR is an era, Neph.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Give me a time where Sion has done anything impressive besides die and come back, and I might change my mine, but besides going up against random Jedi and dying, he's just about featless.

TOR is an era, Neph. Didn't he beat whats-her-face?

He beat Kriea twice, once with Nihilus help, second time she had a vibroblade.

He beat some one of the Jedi Council members.

-Goes to look it up-

Jmanghan
Master Lonna Vash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.