#piggate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
So it turns out David Cameron, prime minister of the United Kingdom, ****ed a dead pig's mouth.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-most-shocking-thing-about-piggate-is-that-it-wouldnt-be-the-worst-thing-david-cameron-has-done-10510916.html

Star428
LOL.

long pig
I wasn't dead, I was asleep....

embarrasment

jaden101
Yeah...suddenly Obama doesn't seem that bad, does he? 😂

Bentley
Originally posted by jaden101

At least he hides it better eek!

Slay
Strange, I didn't even know he was Welsh. Oh wait, those are sheep, never mind.

jaden101
Originally posted by Slay
Strange, I didn't even know he was Welsh. Oh wait, those are sheep, never mind.

The Welsh don't **** dead sheep

Slay
The Welsh don't **** dead sheep
Guess you haven't met Walshy.

walshy
Can we not

long pig
David only ****ed a pig.
Obama ****ed America.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
David only ****ed a pig.
Obama ****ed America. yes

Flyattractor
Obama ATE a Dog. Does that count?

I mean we don't actually know WHAT parts he ate?!

And as for Cameron. Britain is a very liberal/progressive place. You would think it would be more OPEN and ACCEPTING of ones personal sex choices.

I mean that is one of their major themes on the Left isn't it?

long pig
Obama ate a dog??

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Obama ATE a Dog. Does that count?

I mean we don't actually know WHAT parts he ate?!

And as for Cameron. Britain is a very liberal/progressive place. You would think it would be more OPEN and ACCEPTING of ones personal sex choices.

I mean that is one of their major themes on the Left isn't it?

Cameron is further right than Trump

Flyattractor
Obama ate a dog??
Yup. It was when he was in Kenya.
A potentially beloved family pet was killed, slaughtered and fried up for his supper. Which he ate and liked.

And they give Romney crap for having a dog cage on his car.

They Leftos are so funny that way.

Cameron is further right than Trump

So you admit to being a closed minded and intolerant person then?

Robtard
So he ****ed a dead pig's mouth the young and the poor(est) people in the UK. Go conservatives.

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor

They Leftos are so funny that way.

So you admit to being a closed minded and intolerant person then?

I'm just not keen on necro-bestiality indulgers

Robtard
Your PM is literally a pig-####er.

Is he like Trump? Where a scandal like this that should end him doesn't and he escapes virtually unscathed.

ArtificialGlory
What is it with the English and zoophilia?

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Robtard
Your PM is literally a pig-####er.

Is he like Trump? Where a scandal like this that should end him doesn't and he escapes virtually unscathed.

Not really a relevant comparison. He's already PM and this has no bearing at all on that position.

In any case, this is all vague accusation and at most the majority of people think is that it is just some idiotic privileged student nonsense- as Cameron is already seen as part of a privileged Eton elite (and this is in fact true), this sort of thing doesn't really make a massive difference. He won the election already in spite of his student days so he's not relying on anything there.

People are FAR ore interested in whether Cameron knew about the financial irregularities of Lord Ashcroft (the pig accuser). Ashcroft is now saying Cameron is lying when he said he didn't.
Note the BBC report on this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34312744

The pig thing is just a small detail- the focus is on the political relationship of the two and the tax status issue. In fact, I think the drug accusation is probably more interesting to people than the pig, and that'll be forgotten pretty soon as well.

Robtard
Ah, fair enough. Do know little of UK politics.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not really a relevant comparison. He's already PM and this has no bearing at all on that position.

In any case, this is all vague accusation and at most the majority of people think is that it is just some idiotic privileged student nonsense- as Cameron is already seen as part of a privileged Eton elite (and this is in fact true), this sort of thing doesn't really make a massive difference. He won the election already in spite of his student days so he's not relying on anything there.

People are FAR ore interested in whether Cameron knew about the financial irregularities of Lord Ashcroft (the pig accuser). Ashcroft is now saying Cameron is lying when he said he didn't.

The pig thing is just a small detail- the focus is on the political relationship of the two and the tax status issue. In fact, I think the drug accusation is probably more interesting to people than the pig, and that'll be forgotten pretty soon as well.

Not to mention the fact that ****ing and murdering children doesn't seem to have done much damage to the tories either, politically speaking.

Slay
I think Ush is overestimating the random punters that take the Sun to their bathroom breaks. It most likely will not have serious consequences but it will haunt him for the rest of his career and most likely the rest of his life.

jaden101
FBpQJ98rR4o

Cassetteboy doesn't hang about.

long pig
If they'll cover up roving gangs of pakastani pedophiles who raped over a 1000 English kids, they should have no problem with this.

jaden101
If they'll cover up roving gangs of pakastani pedophiles who raped over a 1000 English kids, they should have no problem with this.

That was the other mob.

long pig
That was the other mob.
It was disgusting what they did in the name of political correctness. He was part of it.

Surtur
I mean sometimes an animal just makes..eyes at you, and it is hard to resist. We are only human. Maybe if animals wore clothes more often people wouldn't be doing this.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Slay
I think Ush is overestimating the random punters that take the Sun to their bathroom breaks. It most likely will not have serious consequences but it will haunt him for the rest of his career and most likely the rest of his life.

kinda like richard gere

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.pawnation.com/media/2010/11/-a-plan-is-forming.jpg

Knife
Originally posted by Ushgarak

The pig thing is just a small detail- the focus is on the political relationship of the two and the tax status issue. In fact, I think the drug accusation is probably more interesting to people than the pig, and that'll be forgotten pretty soon as well. Absolutely, I agree totally, it's how the establishment works. Shared goals and values. The pig is a small detail but a funny one.

Surtur
The name Lord Ashcroft makes it sound like we're dealing with a Sherlock Holmes villain.

Ushgarak
Generally speaking 'Lord' is just an appointed position these days, and so it is here also, but Ashcroft does tick a lot of boxes there- he's a politically influential billionaire. There's even a Lord Ashcroft Building in Cambridge with a bust of him inside it.

He was also Belize's Ambassador to the UN for two years, and as a result of his international connections the PM of Belize stated:

"Ashcroft is an extremely powerful man. His net worth may well be equal to Belize's entire GDP. He is nobody to cross."

Basically, if this was an American film, he'd definitely be the bad guy.

One Big Mob
He sounds like a Final Fantasy villain.

Adam Grimes
If only I had a few more potions...

Surtur
Just curious..if he banged a pig that was alive would that of made the situation better or even more disturbing?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Just curious..if he banged a pig that was alive would that of made the situation better or even more disturbing?

Ask any white Southerner from the United States, they'll tell you to never stick your penis is a live/conscious pig's mouth unless you fancy becoming a eunuch.

Surtur
Ask any white Southerner from the United States, they'll tell you to never stick your penis is a live/conscious pig's mouth unless you fancy becoming a eunuch.

This advice should be printed on the back of every library card in America.

Robtard
That won't help where it's needed most, the rural South.

long pig
Wow, that was racist. You should apologize immediately.

Robtard
Wow, that was racist. You should apologize immediately.

How am I racist?

Do you condone sticking your penis in a live pig's mouth now?

Badabing
Rob, apologize to Long Pig IMMEDIATELY! I will not tolerate your racism/specism towards Long Pig. Noncompliance will result in swift and severe punishment. sneer

Robtard
I should apologize because he apparently condones face-****ing a pig?

Badabing
He's Long Pig, and your specism has been noted!

Robtard
You're basically confirming that LP wants me to **** his face.

Ushgarak
Anything on topic to say here?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Badabing
Rob, apologize to Long Pig IMMEDIATELY! I will not tolerate your racism/specism towards Long Pig. Noncompliance will result in swift and severe punishment. sneer

What about raptors?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud

Surtur
You're basically confirming that LP wants me to **** his face.

This is like confirming that water is wet.

Ushgarak
What the heck did I just say, people? Due notice- anyone responding off-tipic when I give a 'return to topic'# notice will be warned and banned on repeat offence.

Surtur
You said anything left on topic to say. You did not say "return to topic". One could take that to mean "if nobody has anything on topic to say I will just close this" instead of "get on topic or get punished".

Ushgarak
That's a ridiculous pedanticism. Regardless, you know where you are in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.