TFU 1 Darth Vader vs. Darth Malgus (lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Duel takes place on Cloud City

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx5/darthvader-white-pose.jpg

vs

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/115679/2458959-2159515-darth_malgus_armor.jpg

FreshestSlice
Probably Malgus.

carthage
H

Nargaroth
Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Carthage knows the true answer

carthage
I'd wager Malgus in an incredibly difficult fight, but I'm curious to know what others think

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
I'd wager Malgus in an incredibly difficult fight, but I'm curious to know what others think

Reasons?

carthage
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Reasons?

Defeating the Temple's most skilled Defender (Ven Zallow), besting Satele Shan twice, killing Kao Cen Darach, defeating Aryn Leneer, and being considered one of (if not) the Empire Greatest warrior's, One of Palpatine's most powerful predecessors, etc.

Vader At this point doesn't seem to be at his peak, considering how much he'd improve after TFU II.

Selenial
Tbh, which of those feats don't you think Vader is capable of, Carthage?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Choking out a bunch of protags while dueling the Hero simultaneously

carthage
Vader at this point has been stalled by multiple inferior Jedi like An'ya Kuro, Sha Koon, and others- and lost to Galen Marek and the Maul Doppleganger. I'm not seeing anyone he's beaten at this lot who surpasses a Leneer (who Malgus didn't outskill in their first duel) and Zallow who can blitz scores of the Empire's best/stomp Lord Adraas.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Emperor Malgus sticks him in the gut

Selenial
Interesting. I agree Malgus takes this (however barely) but I'm not really on board with your reasoning...

carthage
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Emperor Malgus sticks him in the gut

He would've been holding off the protags most logically via the force not skill, right? I'm not seeing how his force feats against then relate to his skill with a blade

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He would've been holding off the protags most logically via the force not skill, right? I'm not seeing how his force feats against then relate to his skill with a blade

>implying he could fully focus on the protag he was solo dueling whilst expending his energies choking out the other 3

> also, the majority of the fight is dueling, So dueling 2 protags while dealing with the non force user's shit is still beastly

Deronn_solo
Depends on how much stock you put into outdated quotes and shit.

NTJack0
Vader stomps.

Trocity
Vader.

carthage
You're all mad!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm glad that Carthage at least has the decency to give the real Emperor the respect he deserves

carthage
Even Jeedai infidels like Sunrazer knows the answer

SunRazer
There's no way Vader stomps Malgus in sabers.

SunRazer
Even Jeedai infidels like Sunrazer knows the answer

Hey, you use Bane as a basketball.

Trocity
Malgus has flawless skill, meanwhile Vader is clunky and slow.

Vader dies.

FreshestSlice
Not just flawless, but even the HoT thinks it's flawless. That's basically a guarantee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.