U.S ignored pedophilia by Afghanistan allies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig

Lucius
Ironically, the Taliban cracked down on this practice. Take your pick, misogynistic religious fanatics, or primitive tribal pedophiles.

What a shit country.

EDIT:

“The burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive, we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to our national customs!”

long pig
Its sick what that culture allows. Good luck, Germany.

Flyattractor
We don't try to stop our enemies from doing it. Why should we stop our allies.

long pig
Originally posted by Flyattractor
We don't try to stop our enemies from doing it. Why should we stop our allies.
England allowed 1000s of girls and boys to be molested by Muslim Pakistani group. They'd go around grooming 10 year old boys and girls and eventually molesting them.
The government actually ignored it for years and finally tried to cover it up. They actually said they were afraid they'd offend other muslims if they cracked down on their pedophilia.

long pig
Omfg. Heres a documentary on those savages, it follows a rich afgahn who owns a business selling boys for rape. It shows him driving around looking for poor boys and he grooms them......disgusting.

https://vimeo.com/11352212

Surtur
Originally posted by long pig
They actually said they were afraid they'd offend other muslims if they cracked down on their pedophilia.

This kind of just makes you want to repeatedly punch the face of anyway spouting ideas like this.

Omega Vision
Its sick what that culture allows. Good luck, Germany.
I think it's worth noting that Afghan culture and Syrian culture aren't really the same. Afghan culture is much more tribal (whereas Syrians have a national identity) and Syrians tend to be much better educated. Plus there are just differences between Levantine Arabs and Afghans that go beyond their religious commonalities.

tl;dr, you can't just lump all Middle Eastern people together

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think it's worth noting that Afghan culture and Syrian culture aren't really the same. Afghan culture is much more tribal (whereas Syrians have a national identity) and Syrians tend to be much better educated. Plus there are just differences between Levantine Arabs and Afghans that go beyond their religious commonalities.

tl;dr, you can't just lump all Middle Eastern people together
Muhammad sexually abused a 10 year old. People write it off by saying "that was his culture ", but facts are facts.
The Quran says all Muslims should emulate him.

Coincidence?

Omega Vision
Muhammad sexually abused a 10 year old. You can't overlook that. The Quran says all Muslims should emulate him.
I'm not overlooking it. But you should remember that the Bible also condones slavery and spousal abuse but not all Christians believe in those things. Or most of them even. Or even a modest percentage.

Also I'm pretty sure Aisha was younger than 10. *shudder*

Surtur
Muhammad sexually abused a 10 year old.

Wait what?

Omega Vision
One of his wives was like 5 when he married her and about 9 or so when they consummated the marriage. Mo was a pretty shitty guy.

Surtur
This is the same person we aren't supposed to draw cartoons of?

long pig
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not overlooking it. But you should remember that the Bible also condones slavery and spousal abuse but not all Christians believe in those things. Or most of them even. Or even a modest percentage.

Also I'm pretty sure Aisha was younger than 10. *shudder*
Slavery is not permitted in the fashion we know it. The four biggest differences are:

1.You actually had to pay them huge sums of money to start their life when they leave.

2. They could only be "slaves" for 7 years.

3. They were to be treated like family. I.e find them wives etc.

It was common for slaves to marry their masters daughter.

4. It was voluntary FTMP. If you owed someone money and couldn't pay, you indenture yourself to them.

long pig
Originally posted by Surtur
This is the same person we aren't supposed to draw cartoons of?
Yeah. Sadly half the world tries to emulate that savage...and from the looks of the middle East, they're succeeding.

Surtur
So getting a kid to suck on your taint is cool, just don't draw a picture of it. I love me some religion.

Ushgarak
Please don't make this another religion topic. As for the specifics, indeed Afghanistan culture has a child abuse issue- as indeed it has considerable social challenges all over the spectrum. It is not a nice place by any stretch of the imagination. Putting this down to Islam is a bit simple, though, not only because that is trying to say all Muslims are the same like this, but it also ignores plenty of similarly tribal but Christian African nations that have similar issues. Socially primitive cultures have issues regardless (and if you want to argue that Islam encourages social primitivism, open a thread in the religion area).

As for the US looking the other way- well of course. There's no other option there. The US can't force justice onto the nation like that- that would require a massive occupation force for decades. The plan was to encourage local cooperation and plant the seeds of democracy so social progress would begin to be made on its own.

And no, it's not gone well, and any number of issues can be raised with the approach taken,. But what there never was was any realistic opportunity simply to stop the practice.

long pig
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Please don't make this another religion topic. As for the specifics, indeed Afghanistan culture has a child abuse issue- as indeed it has considerable social challenges all over the spectrum. It is not a nice place by any stretch of the imagination. Putting this down to Islam is a bit simple, though, not only because that is trying to say all Muslims are the same like this, but it also ignores plenty of similarly tribal but Christian African nations that have similar issues. Socially primitive cultures have issues regardless (and if you want to argue that Islam encourages social primitivism, open a thread in the religion area).

As for the US looking the other way- well of course. There's no other option there. The US can't force justice onto the nation like that- that would require a massive occupation force for decades. The plan was to encourage local cooperation and plant the seeds of democracy so social progress would begin to be made on its own.

And no, it's not gone well, and any number of issues can be raised with the approach taken,. But what there never was was any realistic opportunity simply to stop the practice. OK, question before we go back on topic:
In your opinion, why is there such a large problem with this in Islamic countries? Is it unrelated cultural matters?

long pig
I am more disappointed with the u.s military leaders than anything. Its another in a long line of reasons why i have lost faith in their ability to lead our good service men.

Ushgarak
OK, question before we go back on topic:
In your opinion, why is there such a large problem with this in Islamic countries? Is it unrelated cultural matters?

It's in Christian countries as well, mostly in Africa. I see it more as a matter of political and social development- Europe (and hence the Americas as well) had a huge advantage here in the Renaissance and Reformation that laid the ground for social development. Much of Islam has not had this (Turkey is the major exception as they had a social reformation after WWI, though Turkey still has many issues there).

Trying to get into 'why not?' is then a giant religion topic on its own, but I don't think it is down to Islam in of itself.

long pig
They also have a tendency to make sweet, sweet rape to goats. There's video taken by drones showing members of Taliban taking turns barebacking a rather beautiful goat.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's in Christian countries as well, mostly in Africa. I see it more as a matter of political and social development- Europe (and hence the Americas as well) had a huge advantage here in the Renaissance and Reformation that laid the ground for social development. Much of Islam has not had this (Turkey is the major exception as they had a social reformation after WWI, though Turkey still has many issues there).

Trying to get into 'why not?' is then a giant religion topic on its own, but I don't think it is down to Islam in of itself.

Ahh, yeah, that's true. Female Genital Mutilation in some African Countries where the religion is primarily Christian proves your point.

But I'd be interested to see if the practitioners of FGM are proportionally Christian? I would think not.

long pig
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahh, yeah, that's true. Female Genital Mutilation in some African Countries where the religion is primarily Christian proves your point.

But I'd be interested to see if the practitioners of FGM are proportionally Christian? I would think not. Well, the difference between them and Afghanis is the bible doesn't endorse what they do.

Also, the length of time those Africans have been Christian. Probably not long, definitely not thousands of years.

FinalAnswer
Ethiopians have been Christian for thousands of years.

dadudemon
I would like to submit to the court that no one has been Christian for thousands of years due to the a priori argument that no entity can be Christian for greater than 2000 years.

We won't get to use the word "thousands" for a decade or 5. smile

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Ethiopians have been Christian for thousands of years.

Henry_Pym
It happened in Iraq along with abuse of women in public, and I was ordered to just "not watch it, but keep my eyes open."

Jmanghan
Isn't that a normal thing over in Afghanistan?

long pig

long pig
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It happened in Iraq along with abuse of women in public, and I was ordered to just "not watch it, but keep my eyes open."
Jesus.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Isn't that a normal thing over in Afghanistan?
What, pedo sex or animal sex? The answer is yes.

red g jacks
Muhammad sexually abused a 10 year old. People write it off by saying "that was his culture ", but facts are facts.

Coincidence? yea i would say coincidence in this case

pashtun culture is where the boy rape comes from

just think about it... even if we assume that islam condones child rape via muhammad & aisha... that was still hetero child rape

where as man-on-boy rape is pretty gay

and homosexuality is strictly forbidden by islam

FinalAnswer

The Quran doesn't either, the Muslims that do do it use one of the hadiths as supposed justification, but plenty of imams and other authorities condemn the practice.

long pig
Originally posted by red g jacks
yea i would say coincidence in this case

pashtun culture is where the boy rape comes from

just think about it... even if we assume that islam condones child rape via muhammad & aisha... that was still hetero child rape

where as man-on-boy rape is pretty gay

and homosexuality is strictly forbidden by islam
Is man on boy considered gay in islam?

At the very least Muhammads pedo acts certainly make current pedos feel justified in their acts.

red g jacks
Is man on boy considered gay in islam?

At the very least Muhammads pedo acts certainly make current pedos feel justified in their acts. well sounds like you're the expert on how pedos feel.. so i guess i'll just defer to you

long pig
Not just pastuns, bruh.

long pig
well sounds like you're the expert on how pedos feel.. so i guess i'll just defer to you
Funny.

red g jacks
er... he's clearly talking about man-on-girl rape

long pig
er... he's clearly talking about man-on-girl rape I was saying pedophilia is limited to pastuns.

No matter: Under shariah law, cadamites aka boy sex slaves are fine as long as they are beardless.

The Quran doesn't either, the Muslims that do do it use one of the hadiths as supposed justification, but plenty of imams and other authorities condemn the practice.
You do realize that they hold the hadith as equal to the Quran. Think of it like the catholic catechisms.

FinalAnswer
You do realize that they hold the hadith as equal to the Quran. Think of it like the catholic catechisms.

As I understand it, there is a lot of debate over the legitimacy of some of the hadiths, and there has been for a long time.

Besides that, there are still plenty of Islamic scholars that criticize the practice as going against core Islamic beliefs.

Robtard
Not just pastuns, bruh.

If that is an actual quote, as you didn't source it. It goes against the Qur'an in the very least that anal-sex is forbidden even with women. Wife or not.

Surtur
I think I was hearing something connected to this story on the radio. It was about how a guy from the army had beat down some other guy because the guy had been keeping a 10 yr. old boy as a sex slave and wasn't really punished, so this army guy beat the crap out of him because the official channels wouldn't do anything.

I won't make this about religion, but I will say that I understand giving some different cultures leeway to certain things, but some stuff goes too far and this type of stuff does.

red g jacks
I was saying pedophilia is limited to pastuns.

No matter: Under shariah law, cadamites aka boy sex slaves are fine as long as they are beardless.based on what source?

not true... the quran is considered the perfect word of god where as the hadiths are just shit muhammad is rumored to have once said.

long pig
based on what source?

not true... the quran is considered the perfect word of god where as the hadiths are just shit muhammad is rumored to have once said.
The source is shariah law.

The quran is the word of God and the hadith is the word of Muhammad, inspired by his spirit. That's what they believe. Both are to be followed by Muslims.

red g jacks
shariah law isn't a source... shariah law is supposed to be based on the quran and/or hadiths. so which text do you find the precedent for that law in? i'm not saying it doesn't exist... but i haven't heard that one before so unless you can point me to the verse that says you can **** beardless boys i'm going to be skeptical... mostly like i said because islam is notoriously homophobic

and i realize they revere both. i was saying the quran is considered more 'reliable' than the hadiths by muslims. they aren't considered equal in terms of serving as an authority on islamic doctrine.

long pig
shariah law isn't a source... shariah law is supposed to be based on the quran and/or hadiths. so which text do you find the precedent for that law in? i'm not saying it doesn't exist... but i haven't heard that one before so unless you can point me to the verse that says you can **** beardless boys i'm going to be skeptical... mostly like i said because islam is notoriously homophobic

and i realize they revere both. i was saying the quran is considered more 'reliable' than the hadiths by muslims. they aren't considered equal in terms of serving as an authority on islamic doctrine.
I have no clue what it's based on, i do know its shariah law. I was satisfied with that.

Let's both look. Whoever finds it first wins. Ok.

Go!

red g jacks
I have no clue what it's based on, i do know its shariah law. I was satisfied with that.
yea that's the problem

long pig
yea that's the problem
You better get to googling, you don't want to lose do ya?!

red g jacks
lol. that's a nice try but i'm not going to do your work for you, pal

i didn't just fall off the turnip truck my friend

long pig
Fine, its based off the hadith The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari - Book of Marriage -.
"...As for whom ever plays with a boy: if there is full penetration, then he shall not marry his mother..."

I had to search my hadith app, dick. Its a ***** to load.

I also found that Allah promises young, handsome boys in heaven.Apparently, these young, handsome boys never grow old. Praise Allah!
Both the Quran and hadith say it.

long pig
-puts on serious hat-

In the Quran, Allah likened the young boys you recieve in heaven to pearls, in the same way as he did with girls promised. You see, pearl in Arabic poetry and culture has always and still is a feminine sexual symbol. Islam considers boys and women as of the same gender hence a woman is considered a minor all her life in Islam (first she is the property of her father, then, her husband, and finally her son).

A woman is never considered an "adult" in the Western sense. Thus the confusion. However the feminine status of a boy is temporary and it ends with growing a beard. Islam does not consider it as sexual abuse but rather a mere PLAY as described in the following hadeeth, narrated by Bukhari.

"What you must understand is the mercy of Allah and his Messenger, because if a Muslim man sodomizes a young boy, is not permitted to marry his mother."

Flyattractor
lol. that's a nice try but i'm not going to do your work for you, pal

i didn't just fall off the turnip truck my friend

Not Smart enough to do own homework.

THE NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!

If Hillary had said it was ok, he would lap it up.

red g jacks
-puts on serious hat-

In the Quran, Allah likened the young boys you recieve in heaven to pearls, in the same way as he did with girls promised. You see, pearl in Arabic poetry and culture has always and still is a feminine sexual symbol. Islam considers boys and women as of the same gender hence a woman is considered a minor all her life in Islam (first she is the property of her father, then, her husband, and finally her son).

A woman is never considered an "adult" in the Western sense. Thus the confusion. However the feminine status of a boy is temporary and it ends with growing a beard. Islam does not consider it as sexual abuse but rather a mere PLAY as described in the following hadeeth, narrated by Bukhari.

"What you must understand is the mercy of Allah and his Messenger, because if a Muslim man sodomizes a young boy, is not permitted to marry his mother." let's see the verses you're talking about specifically instead of just paraphrasing them for me. cite which surah etc.

long pig
A Muslim leader in England stood up and said sex with boys was wrong, there was such an uproar by Muslims he eventually made a public apology for "disrespecting islam" and saying boy sex was wrong.

These savages are passionate about butt ****ing boys , that's for sure...

long pig
let's see the verses you're talking about specifically instead of just paraphrasing them for me. cite which surah etc.
Have you never read the literature? This should be familiar to you, seeing you're tsticking up for Islam.

red g jacks
no i don't really waste my time reading islamic doctrine, why would i? i'm an atheist. what little i know about islam is from conversations like this and coming into contact with muslims.

i'm asking you to substantiate a claim that you're making though.... just give me whatever link you are basing it on.. cause i'm not about to read the quran and the hadiths just so we can continue this conversation.

red g jacks
never mind... i found it.

source

why you gotta make me google bro?

Flyattractor
no i don't really waste my time reading islamic doctrine, why would i? i'm an atheist. what little i know about islam is from conversations like this and coming into contact with muslims.

That says VOLUMES right there.

red g jacks
the fact that you type in neon green says VOLUMES to me

Flyattractor
the fact that you type in neon green says VOLUMES to me

Like that I am Colorful, Creative, Witty, Imaginative...Do I need to go slower so you can look up the definitions to some of these words?

And just because your an ATHIEST doesn't mean you can't pick up a book on or about a religion just to find out about it. Its not like it will twist your mind into becoming a brainwashed zombie to its cause.

I would read the Atheist Bible but... well YOU KNOW....

long pig
never mind... i found it.

source

why you gotta make me google bro?
Congratulations, you're now on the watch list! laughing out loud

You should read their books. I'm an athiest, yet Ive studied them for years and get a kick out of it. Plus, you must know thy enemy.

Lol @ a religion that promises eternally prepubescent boys as sex slaves to you in heaven.

Flyattractor

Lol @ a religion that promises eternally prepubescent boys as sex slaves to you in heaven.

He doesn't need to wait on going to heaven...

red g jacks
Like that I am Colorful, Creative, Witty, Imaginative...Do I need to go slower so you can look up the definitions to some of these words?

And just because your an ATHIEST doesn't mean you can't pick up a book on or about a religion just to find out about it. Its not like it will twist your mind into becoming a brainwashed zombie to its cause.

I would read the Atheist Bible but... well YOU KNOW.... i take it you've read the entire quran then my friend

and in the original arabic language of course

aren't we all such wonderful e-scholars

long pig
i take it you've read the entire quran then my friend

I've read it through a few times. Its a pretty short books actually. I've read the bible(including shem tovs Hebrew book of Matt) and book of Mormon a few times, too....

Get with the program, bro!

Flyattractor
i take it you've read the entire quran then my friend

I've even read Mien Kampf. You got an honorable mention on page 69.

long pig
Slavery is not permitted in the fashion we know it. The four biggest differences are:

1.You actually had to pay them huge sums of money to start their life when they leave.

2. They could only be "slaves" for 7 years.

3. They were to be treated like family. I.e find them wives etc.

It was common for slaves to marry their masters daughter.

4. It was voluntary FTMP. If you owed someone money and couldn't pay, you indenture yourself to them.
As much as the accusation that Christianity endorses slavery gets thrown around, I thought this post would have been talked about.

red g jacks
I've read it through a few times. Its a pretty short books actually. I've read the bible(including shem tovs Hebrew book of Matt) and book of Mormon a few times, too....

Get with the program, bro! sorry to hear about your prison stint... how many years did you do?

red g jacks

I've even read Mien Kampf. You got an honorable mention on page 69. i started reading mein kampf... found it pretty boring tbh

Flyattractor
i started reading mein kampf... found it pretty boring tbh

Yeah, it took me quite a while to read it to. Same as wit the Quran.

But that was mainly because I didn't want to check them out of the library and have my name put on some secret Gubmint list!

long pig
sorry to hear about your prison stint... how many years did you do?
Too long. laughing out loud

Bentley
I would read the Atheist Bible but... well YOU KNOW....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital:_Critique_of_Political_Economy

shifty

Stoic
Congratulations, you're now on the watch list! laughing out loud

You should read their books. I'm an athiest, yet Ive studied them for years and get a kick out of it. Plus, you must know thy enemy.

I thought that the promise was that the men were to be met by hordes of virgins with lustful eyes and voluptuous breasts, which would partially explain why so many are in a rush to blow themselves up... hmmm, oh well shows what I know.

S_W_LeGenD

Coincidence?
I wonder from where you hear stories like these?

Moreover, Islam have nothing to do with evil deeds in Afghanistan. Homosexuality (in all of its forms) is strictly forbidden in Islam. You think that every person with a Islamic name is a devout Muslim?

long pig
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I wonder from where you hear stories like these?

Moreover, Islam have nothing to do with evil deeds in Afghanistan. Homosexuality (in all of its forms) is strictly forbidden in Islam. You think that every person with a Islamic name is a devout Muslim?
I read them in their holy books.

Homosexuality is forbidden. Sex with boys isn't considered homosexuality.

Ushgarak
Ok, clearly no chance here of this not being a straight religion topic, so closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.