Legends from an in-universe perspective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
The EU was rebranded legends and no longer part of canon. Since, sometimes old things trickle back in and become canon, is it safe to assume that in the Star Wars universe, certain adventures Luke and Leia may have had are just considered folklore?

FreshestSlice
No. In universe no one is going to bring up how Vader might have one tripped over his own arm. Thank god.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No. In universe no one is going to bring up how Vader might have one tripped over his own arm. Thank god.

That was Splinter of the Mind's Eye, correct?

The Merchant
It'd be cool to see things like that happen. Especially stories about Jedi and Sith. For all we know Nihilus for example was just a horrifyingly diabolical Sith who's genocidal crusades sparked legends around him.

Revanchiste
Nihilus praise darkula and the Nosferatu cult.
Muur amulette.
Kressh the younger gauntlet...
A bunch of awsome sith artifact that make the sith a lot scarier....

Luncien Draay.
Carrick.
Malak.
Revan.
Emperor resurected.
A big bunch of cool super weapons...
Mandalorians...
Thrawn...
Rhand sorcere (if you are tired of the sith Rhand sorcerer are perfect a bunch of self destructive power hungry satanic psycho gifted with farsight, scheming to bring the appocalypse on the entire galaxy.... Those guy are just devils that seek the destruction of the world.... It is the god hand from berserk...)

Admit it KotOR comic begining mood just beat the shit out of rebels..... We have Carrick and his hilarous bond to the force (the force don't want me happy, but it want me alive. Or just follow the trail of debris)
A greedy snivan. A bad ass mandalorian that question himself about mandalorian war...
At each master that try to kill Zayne and then fall it was a great suspens... I mean, it was a very pitifull spetacle, to see those fall in hate and darkness so deep that they where killing themself....

There is some remplissage episode but if their was a screen adaption, it would be just amazing..... Some scene are just perfect for screen adaptation....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.