Darth Jadus Runs The Dread Master Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Oricon, standard morals and equipment.

Warmup: Jaric Kaedan

1. Styrak

2. Bestia

3. Brontes

4. Calphayus

5. Tyrans

6. Raptus

DarthAnt66
lmfao @ that order.

Probably falls at one though. Not sure.

SunRazer
What would your order be, Mr Dread Master expert?

I'm pretty sure Raptus is last, tho.

DarthAnt66
In terms of combat or power?

And nah, Bestia is the most powerful.

DarthAnt66
Also, does Jadus fight in their individual Throne Rooms, the core Throne Room, or just a neutral ground on Oricon?

SunRazer
1. Neutral ground

2. Their respective throne rooms

DarthAnt66
Well, the Dread aren't one to play on a neutral/disadvantage turf. That's not really their style - at all.
Oricon though is an immensely powerful nexus that seems to have intense connection to the Dread specifically.

Here's my rambling response:

1.) Styrak: He's the greatest alchemist of the group, though that's not necessarily that combatant applicable. His lightning is powerful enough to cover the entire battlefield, and he has illusions capable of temporarily trapping the protags. He can also conjure multiple illusions at once - all of which can cause harm to others. Between Styrak's lightning, his massive Kell Dragon, and all his illusions that would be battling Jadus as well, I find it hard to believe Jadus can beat this one. Styrak is powerful enough that none of the Dread really feel comfortable testing him, which speaks a lot.

2.) Bestia: She's rumored to be the most powerful of the group, and is probably the second greatest companion. Before becoming a Dread and having her powers drastically amplified through rituals, she crushed an entire rebellion on Ziost. As a Master, she's extremely masterful at Beast Control and alchemy, though not to the same extent of Styrak. Her Force Bubble is also really good and should be capable of handling some of Jadus' TK. Add that to the fact that, like I said, she's heavily implied to be the most powerful, her combination of impressive combat display and raw power, mixed with knowledge on ancient dark arts should carry her the victory as well - especially on her turf.

3.) Brontes: She's, in my opinion, the greatest of all the Dread. She's the wisest and most knowledge of all the Dread Masters in terms of the dark arts, and even lead the research of the Phobis Device. She performed so well against the team that fought her that, for the first half of the fight, she was literally toying with them. Her lightning and Force bubble is also great. And while Jadus might be able to evade her tentacles via teleportation, the combination of tentacles, lightning, sorcery, and Brontes' tentacle blasts will overwhelm him - as it almost did to a superior team.

4.) Calphayus - My favorite Dread Master, but also admittedly one of the least likely of beating Jadus. He's the greatest at telepathy in the group, capable of utterly mind****ing the team that fought him to where he shows them the past and future respectively. And while his vast mastery of Farsight and Precognition may only be rivaled by the likes of Revan or Palpatine, it doesn't look like he's going to have time to prep beforehand for the battle. If he can, he will win. If not, I don't think he has the lightsaber skills or Force showings to suggest winning (I can't picture him beating Jadus purely by TP).

5.) Tyrans - Another one Jadus is probably going to beat. Like Calphayus, Tyrans is all about strategy and preparation. His TK can drop large platforms, he can summon fire, and can teleport during combat, but other than that he's not really doing much. Jadus has shown superior showings and will probably win this with some difficulty. Like Calphayus, if Tyrans has time to prepare, he will probably win though. I doubt his sanctum will make much of a difference.

6.) Raptus - Raptus is pretty ****ing badass. He's capable of Force-dominating the strike team that confronted him to where he teleported them all to a location on Oricon that gave him a battlefield advantage. He's also shown proficiency with chaining his lightning to his lightsaber for extra damage. He's all about breaking and chaining your mind, but given Jadus' ability to teleport as well (which he can to escape some of Raptus' attacks), I doubt Raptus' can win this.

SunRazer
Interesting. So all the males except Styrak lose?

DarthAnt66
Yes. That doesn't mean though Styrak is more powerful or a better combatant than Raptus, just that his strengths match better against Jadus' than Raptus.

Calphayus and Tyrans are the weakest two combatants on the field, but their strengths in other areas make them overall the two most valuable Masters IMO.

Give them preparation and they'll probably make it so Jadus was never born. smokin'

DarthAnt66
Just found this gem:

"The Dread Masters use the Force like no other Sith."
--Barsen'thor (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

SunRazer
I don't think that changes the outcomes in this thread, right?

DarthAnt66
Just thought it was cool, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.