Darth Bandon vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Seeing as Bandon beat Vindican decisively, I'll pit him against somebody who's a step up from Vindican. Who wins? Fight takes place in the Tatooine desert.

Jmanghan
Bandon beat Vindican?

Anakin as a child would beat Bandon.

Bandon is in the lowest tier of all SW Characters.

SunRazer
I made the thread and Bandon won.

Also, Bandon isn't that bad. He killed Jedi by the dozen and he was Malak's right hand man.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
I made the thread and Bandon won.

Also, Bandon isn't that bad. He killed Jedi by the dozen and he was Malak's right hand man. He was Bandon's right hand man by default, and that isn't saying much.

Jmanghan
Vindican is superior in every way, his single fight scene shown puts him far above anything Bandon could dream of doing, Bandon would piss and shit all over himself at the sight of Vindican and beg for mercy.

SunRazer
He was Malak's right hand man, you mean, which meant that he was the strongest of the Sith in the Empire save for Malak himself.

DarthAnt66
Why are you even wasting your time talking to him, lol.

SunRazer
Who do you reckon wins, Ant?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
He was Malak's right hand man, you mean, which meant that he was the strongest of the Sith in the Empire save for Malak himself. Still isn't saying much when compared to anyone of importance from the 300 year TOR Era.

Bandon is still weaker then mid-game Revan by a large margin.

carthage
Vindican doesn't really have much in the way of feats. Assuming he's killed that many Jedi, Bandon just seems like the more skilled fighter tbh

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
Vindican doesn't really have much in the way of feats. Assuming he's killed that many Jedi, Bandon just seems like the more skilled fighter tbh Going up against Satele and Kao Cen Darach is pretty impressive, despite being helped by Malgus, Vindican did some crazy shit in that fight that Bandon would find Scary.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Why are you even wasting your time talking to him, lol. Who has Bandon beaten with and contended with that puts him on Vindican's level, letalone Qui-Gon's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.