Favorite PSP games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Lately, I've noticed the PSP doesn't get much love. It's clearly the definitive Playstation handheld and is probably the best behind the Nintendo DS and 3DS.

It just kept getting released Gem after Gem after Gem after GEM.

The cycle continued and was unstoppable, and to this day, the PSP has outsold the 3DS by... a WHOLE ****ing lot, and thats comparing all models.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, post your favorite PSP games here!

Kazenji
God of War: Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Mega Man - Maverick Hunter X
The two Ratchet & Clank games

and Daxter.

Bentley
As I've gone into retrogaming in the last couple of years I've seriously considered picking a PSP(instead of a Turbografx GT, for example). It plays many classic PS games, it gets Monster Hunter and goodies like Riviera and Tactics Ogre.

So yeah, great handheld, it certainly can hold it's own against the ones from Nintendo.

Except it didn't have Pokemon erm

Kazenji
Meh...screw Pokemon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
As I've gone into retrogaming in the last couple of years I've seriously considered picking a PSP(instead of a Turbografx GT, for example). It plays many classic PS games, it gets Monster Hunter and goodies like Riviera and Tactics Ogre.

So yeah, great handheld, it certainly can hold it's own against the ones from Nintendo.

Except it didn't have Pokemon erm Want a good list of hidden gems?

Kazenji
I haven't really got the emulator to work on the PSP to play all the PS1 games, I think i tried one version out but i think i have one of the newer models.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I haven't really got the emulator to work on the PSP to play all the PS1 games, I think i tried one version out but i think i have one of the newer models.

Why would you need an emulator when it already plays PS1 games.

But you do have to buy them.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why would you need an emulator when it already plays PS1 games.

Well there is a way i know that

Not a huge range of them.

Jmanghan
Well there is a way i know that

Not a huge range of them. All of the Crash Games, Crash Team Racing, Spyro, FF7, Legend of Dragoon, WipeOut, Ridge Racer, what else could you possibly want?!

Kazenji

Well not these two for starters "WipeOut, Ridge Racer"

Jmanghan
Well not these two for starters "WipeOut, Ridge Racer" It shouldn't be possible for any man to be a man and not like WipeOut.

BackFire
FF Tactics: War of the Lions

Kazenji
It shouldn't be possible for any man to be a man and not like WipeOut.

Eh....just not a big racing fan myself.

Jmanghan
God of War: Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Mega Man - Maverick Hunter X
The two Ratchet & Clank games

and Daxter. Aww, dude, Lethal Alliance over Elite Squadron??

StyleTime
I dropped a lot of time into SSX: On Tour. It was really fun.

That was also my first experience with Monster Hunter. Not my cup 'o tea.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StyleTime
I dropped a lot of time into SSX: On Tour. It was really fun.

That was also my first experience with Monster Hunter. Not my cup 'o tea. It definitely has an acquired taste and a learning curve.

It's a very grind-heavy game.

Even if you don't like it, it's a cool title to own.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is more balanced and easy. More combos and such.

If you're more of a basic actiony type, Gladiator Begins has a similar style to Monster Hunter, only it's not nearly as grindy and there are less complicated mechanics.

It's basically a Hack-n-Slash RPG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.