PT top dogs vs. TOR top dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* All at their peak.
* Both Canon and Legends feats apply.

Setting: Theed Royal Palace, Naboo.

Team PT
- RotS Dooku
- RotS Mace
- RotS Kenobi
- SoD Maul

VS.

Team TOR
- FE Malgus
- Nox
- HoT
- Wrath II

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
PT era with high difficulty.

FreshestSlice
Team TOR

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team TOR

McP
PT with moderate difficulty. Only Malgus is about equal to Mace and Dooku. And besides Malgus, none from TOR team is at least equal to Maul.

Stigma
Originally posted by McP
PT with moderate difficulty. Only Malgus is about equal to Mace and Dooku. And besides Malgus, none from TOR team is at least equal to Maul.
I foresee SWTORians hatred rising. Good. Gooood. evil face

AncientPower
FE Malgus > Dooku.
HoT = Mace.
Nox > Kenobi.
Wrath II =/> Maul.

TOR wins.

My reasoning being that:

Malgus should defeat basically any opponent here, Mace would give him hell with Vaapad but Malgus' Force Powers overwhelm him.

Nox should defeat any opponent bar Dooku via Sorcery pretty effectively, Dooku would be the hardest but she'd still win.

Wrath II would give all the opponents an immense challenge, he'd lose to Mace due to Vaapad alone however.

Hero of Tython should be a skillful match for anyone. In terms of Force Power he should be able to edge anybody.

Assuming these teams have enough prep to co-ordinate themselves then:

1.Nox can heal/bubble any TOR team member throughout the battle if her allies are in danger. Offensively she can use TP to distract/dominate them or simply provide Force support. A mix of teleportation and Force Cloak could fetch a backstab kill.
2. All the other three simply has to do is weather it out. Their stamina/endurance feats suggest they can definitely do that.
3.Malgus using heavy hitting area attacks and possibly even Force Choking Kenobi and (less likely) Maul should do serious damage.

Essentially, PT team is dragged down by Kenobi. His Soresu allows him to hold off anybody on TOR team and even likely defeat Nox in a straight up sabers engagement. Beyond that though all four of his opponents are capable of using superior Force powers to render that strategy useless.

TL;DR: If all else fails for TOR, Kenobi gets dismissed via Force powers and it turns into 3 VS 4. Allowing Nox impunity in the field and the win in a very hard fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
you plan to respond to plagueis thread right stigma

Stigma
You feel left out? uhuh Don't worry, I just did.

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
FE Malgus > Dooku.
HoT = Mace.
Nox > Kenobi.
Wrath II =/> Maul

Dooku >= Malgus
Mace > Nox
Maul > HoT
Wrath II =/> Kenobi.

??

carthage
Why Maul instead of Anakin?

Stigma
Because Anakin is too much of an MVP.

McP
Originally posted by Stigma
Dooku >= Malgus
Mace > Nox
Maul > HoT
Wrath II =/> Kenobi.

??

Yeah, something like this

Vixas
ToR only because of Kenobi's mentioned weak force defenses, and people on the opposing team all able to take advantage of such. Throw in someone =Kenobi or at least barely <Kenobi but with more adequate force defenses and Team PT should be pull a hard-fought victory with some casualties..

S_W_LeGenD
Team TOR

carthage
Hero could probably solo this.

He beat Scourge and Imperial Guards, no one on the PT team has anything close to those feats

Sinious
Team TOR wins.

Carthage's butthurt is amusing.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Team TOR wins. How/why?

Sinious
Both HoT and Wrath can match while Malgus can defeat anyone they face on team 2. And Nox destroys Kenobi.

carthage
Team TOR wins.

Carthage's butthurt is amusing.

????

Obviously Hero killing top tier opponents like IGs, Scourge, and Tol Braga is far beyond what Mace or Dooku can accomplish. Are you some kind of PT fanboy laughing out loud

Sinious
Nah I was referring to the fact that you've spent your last couple years creating spiteful threads and posts just cause you can't get over the fact that PT characters were being underrated by a couple people you don't even know. thumb up

carthage
What are you talking about? The Hero is the greatest Padawan of TOR and has beaten beings that no one in the PT can even hope to beat? It's not my fault PT fanboys like you have problems with lesser exposed characters. Mace or Dooku has nothing to show beating Imperial guards or Warren Sedoru.

Keep fanwanking the Pt era thumb up

McP
Split is a best option for Malgus against Mace or Dooku. But either of them would have probably small majority against him.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
What are you talking about? The Hero is the greatest Padawan of TOR and has beaten beings that no one in the PT can even hope to beat? It's not my fault PT fanboys like you have problems with lesser exposed characters. Mace or Dooku has nothing to show beating Imperial guards or Warren Sedoru.

Keep fanwanking the Pt era thumb up Your pointless sarcasm doesn't help your case. You should've spent all this time properly debating people instead of trolling them. Such potential wasted. You're like Anakin and your butthurt is your Mustafar.

carthage
Your pointless sarcasm doesn't help your case. You should've spent all this time properly debating people instead of trolling them. Such potential wasted. You're like Anakin and your butthurt is your Mustafar.

Typical PT tactic or insulting the position of the other poster. I'm not getting what's so hard for you to accept that the era isn't the best. But I await further ad hominems due to your anger

Sinious
Damn, this kid is traumatized beyond redemption. erm

Nephthys
Carthage mad. Carthage words.

The_Tempest
Nah I was referring to the fact that you've spent your last couple years creating spiteful threads and posts just cause you can't get over the fact that PT characters were being underrated by a couple people you don't even know. thumb up

Carthage is being really dramatic, agreed. Next thing you know, he's gonna form a l33t kill squad to attack SWTOR.

Cart, you need to chillax.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Carthage is being really dramatic, agreed. Next thing you know, he's gonna form a l33t kill squad to attack SWTOR.

Cart, you need to chillax. LOL he has already done that though. thumb up

Edit: BTW how catchy is Chillax amirite?

carthage
No one has proven the Hero loses to anyone here

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> decides to fight Cart's banter instead of banter with him

> expects to convince Carthage of anything considering he's bantering

> kek

FreshestSlice

Edit: BTW how catchy is Chillax amirite?
It's pretty awesome, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chillax is considered uncool in 'Murica tbh

carthage
Damn, this kid is traumatized beyond redemption. erm

Yes your pitiful self loathing really has scarred me.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Vixas
ToR only because of Kenobi's mentioned weak force defenses, and people on the opposing team all able to take advantage of such. Throw in someone =Kenobi or at least barely <Kenobi but with more adequate force defenses and Team PT should be pull a hard-fought victory with some casualties..

Really I haven't found that Obi wans defenses aren't weak he just goes up against superior force weilders at times. Dooku obliviously stronger. Maul, the two are basically equal and he was amped with force rage, Ventress is the only case I haven't figured out yet. I see this as a very hard struggle for the PT team, but they win IMO.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chillax is considered uncool in 'Murica tbh
>acting like anyone actually gives a shit

The Merchant
PT IMO.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chillax is considered uncool in 'Murica tbh Yeah but its one of those things you say to make fun of people who say it.

Sinious
It's pretty awesome, tbh. thumb up

ILS
Chuckled pretty hard at Malgus choking Maul out.. *puts this thread on my to-do list*

AncientPower
If he can choke any two of the four Force user protags, the chances of accomplishing the same to Kenobi/Maul is great/fair respectively.

ILS
Wasn't aware Maul and Kenobi were now player-controlled characters and the location of the fight is some sweaty dude's PC.

Nephthys
I hugely doubt Malgus choked 2 of the protags (since if he did it would only leave an unshielded non-force sensitive so I don't know why he wouldn't just choke him/her as well) but choking any of the indicates he can do the same to Maul considering each are as or more powerful than him.

SunRazer
Malgus isn't more powerful than any of the Force-sensitive protags by a margin sufficient to Choke them, lol.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by McP
Split is a best option for Malgus against Mace or Dooku. But either of them would have probably small majority against him.

TBH, Malgus=Vader in terms of if they went 1 on 1, would probably be a very good and close fight. Vader definitely has Malgus beat in TK but not by as much as most would think. This alone makes him easily the strongest contender on the field.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I hugely doubt Malgus choked 2 of the protags (since if he did it would only leave an unshielded non-force sensitive so I don't know why he wouldn't just choke him/her as well) but choking any of the indicates he can do the same to Maul considering each are as or more powerful than him.

I know the gameplay isn't considered reference able in terms of feats and such though in every confrontation with him in the False Emperor flashpoint he chokes everyone on the field save one person. I generally believe that if it's a mechanic in the game that is repeated every time then it's probably something he can do in "canonical" reference, though he's no longer cannon it can generally be considered something well within his power. If you remember a few months back you made a very similar argument about Revan in the Foundry flashpoint. Anyway, TOR takes this with a fair amount of difficulty if there is no planning/prep time, though if there is then slight trouble but definite win. TOR has the strong link of the battle and PT has the weak link (Kenobi). Nox can heal and defend fellor TORians and give good crowd control and ranged pressure, which IMO will be too much for Dooku to even defend against for long. The rest has been repeatedly stated. Gonna go make a Vader vs Malgus thread now... Tomorrow that is.

NewGuy01
Lel.

Team PT in a good fight.

carthage
TOR team

Mace and Dooku are out of their league

The Ellimist
What can Mace Windu do against powerhouses like Wrath II?

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
PT era with high difficulty.

The Ellimist
Nah. Vaapad + Windu + all these sith lords = slaughterhouse

NewGuy01
Team TOR

this is disgusting

The Ellimist
Freshest gets these weird bouts of TOR wank. It's kind of amusing.

Syndicate
Except Windu never successfully employed the superconducting loop until his fight with Sidious. We don't know if the loop allows him to power himself off other darksiders or only a single one ( considering the text notes how it was a loop that was connecting himself and Sidious I doubt it's for fighting multiple darksiders ). We don't know what emotional state Mace has to be in as the novel specifically notes Anakin's words had broken Mace and that he was feeding off his own darkness which logically speaking should have been above standard levels. I doubt Mace can pull of a superconducting loop by RotS without numerous circumstances aligning perfectly like the did in his fight with Sidious. This is supported by Vaapad never having given him a boost against other Darksiders before ( Dooku, Sora, Depa, Ventress ).

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Except Windu never successfully employed the superconducting loop until his fight with Sidious. We don't know if the loop allows him to power himself off other darksiders or only a single one ( considering the text notes how it was a loop that was connecting himself and Sidious I doubt it's for fighting multiple darksiders ). We don't know what emotional state Mace has to be in as the novel specifically notes Anakin's words had broken Mace and that he was feeding off his own darkness which logically speaking should have been above standard levels. I doubt Mace can pull of a superconducting loop by RotS without numerous circumstances aligning perfectly like the did in his fight with Sidious. This is supported by Vaapad never having given him a boost against other Darksiders before ( Dooku, Sora, Depa, Ventress ).

Kek. You got that bullshit from WollfMyth?

Syndicate
Nah it be home brewed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.