RotS Anakin vs. SoR Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Invisible Hand

Essentially the same scenario as in RotS, but this time Anakin faces Revan. Kenobi is not present but Sidious is overseeing the fight.

* Both Canon and Legends feats apply

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
If Revan abuses force he wins.

Stigma
If Anakin abuses the emo power of pristine clarity, he wins.

McP
Anakin kills him the same way he killed Revan's equal, Count Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Stigma
If Anakin abuses the emo power of pristine clarity, he wins.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Anakin takes sabers

Revan takes the force

Deronn_solo
Anakin.

Stigma
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Correct me if I'm wrong

Anakin takes sabers

Revan takes the force
And Anakin takes an all-out?

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
Anakin kills him the same way he killed Revan's equal, Count Dooku. laughing out loud

Stigma
He kills him the other way?

Sinious
lol @ Dooku = Revan tbh

carthage
I agree he's not even Scourge level

McP
Revan and Malgus are Mace's, Dooku's and Vader's more or less equals. Vitiate (amped) is superior to them, nearly Sidious/Yoda/Plagueis level. That's all.

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
Revan and Malgus are Mace's, Dooku's and Vader's more or less equals. Vitiate (amped) is superior to them, nearly Sidious/Yoda/Plagueis level. That's all.

laughing out loud x 5

Revan is above the names you've counted just as Vitiate is above Plagueis.

McP
Nope

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
just as Vitiate is above Plagueis.
That remains to be seen. smokin'

Nephthys
Revan ragdolls him honestly.

Sinious
That remains to be seen. smokin' Indeed. I'm curious to see how your debate with Skillz will be resulted.

DarthAnt66
Revan with a **** ton of difficulty.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Emperordmb
Yeah Revan with difficulty.

Nai
Unless Anakin goes into "zone"-mode, Revan totally destroys him.

EmperorSidious2
And Anakin takes an all-out?

I'm not sure seeing as if Revan abuses force he would win since Anakin has a weak force wall that can be broken by the likes of Ventress and Barriss.

FreshestSlice

Nai
I'm not sure seeing as if Revan abuses force he woudl win since Anakin has a weak force wall. That can be broken by the likes of Ventress and Barris.

"Breaking the Force Wall?", asked Brecht, attempting to make sense of what he had just read and trying to incorporate it in his next play...

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Nai
"Breaking the Force Wall?", asked Brecht, attempting to make sense of what he had just read and trying to incorporate it in his next play...

I do not understand you problem with this.

TheNuisanceBird
Revan. Zonakin > Revan > Anakin. I could see Anakin pulling through in sabers however as soon as Revan falls back on his Force abilities he's going down.

Sinious
Revan with a **** ton of difficulty. Interesting. How do you think Anakin would fare against Revan's force attacks?

DarthAnt66
Anakin's a ****ing monster tank. Revan's not TK ragdolling him or anything of the like. If he does, it's just going to piss off Anakin more.

Revan's going to have to use a lot of his vast resources and knowledge on the Force to take down Anakin (more than just TK in my opinion).

NTJack0
Anakin steamrolls.

Raptor22
I do not understand you problem with this. im pretty sure he was just attempting a bit of light humor.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by NTJack0
Anakin steamrolls.

Is it just me or has everybody started using the term I've come up with? Not saying that other people can't come up with it. Evannova has used it. I've just started to notice it's popularity since I "introduced" it. I tried to type that without sounding arrogant but honestly, what do I know?

DarthAnt66
no expression That term has been in use far longer than you have been in debating.

And kek @ YouTube fodder thinking he's made any impact in SW debating.

TheNuisanceBird
no expression That term has been in use far longer than you have been in debating.

And kek @ YouTube fodder thinking he's made any impact in SW debating.

Thought so. Like I said: what do I know? It's just from my experience it seems like it. A single term isn't making an impact in SW debating. No arrogance intended. Is it being arrogant if I'm aware of it?

The Merchant
Anakin, barely.

Sinious
Anakin's a ****ing monster tank. Revan's not TK ragdolling him or anything of the like. If he does, it's just going to piss off Anakin more.

Revan's going to have to use a lot of his vast resources and knowledge on the Force to take down Anakin (more than just TK in my opinion). Revan's TK is pretty beastly though. It could help take care of Anakin's defenses and give Revan the opening he needs for another force attack that'll take him out.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Thought so. Like I said: what do I know? It's just from my experience it seems like it. A single term isn't making an impact in SW debating. No arrogance intended. Is it being arrogant if I'm aware of it?
Your lack of awareness at just how unconnected from the word steamrolls, which has been around for about a century now, you are is the point, I think.
Revan's TK is pretty beastly though. It could help take care of Anakin's defenses and give Revan the opening he needs for another force attack that'll take him out.
The same Revan that couldn't TK Imperial guards, or the one who's TK couldn't even kill muggles? Anakin can tank it when he's actually prepared for it.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The same Revan that couldn't TK Imperial guards, or the one who's TK couldn't even kill muggles? Anakin can tank it when he's actually prepared for it.
If I could rank the Top 10 most retarded arguments known to mankind, this is like third.

Sinious
If I could rank the Top 10 most retarded arguments known to mankind, this is like third. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's joking

TheNuisanceBird
Your lack of awareness at just how unconnected from the word steamrolls, which has been around for about a century now, you are is the point, I think.

I meant in here not the real world. Of course steamroll has been a term for a long time. It's like the term pancake. I personally haven't seen anyone use it in Star Wars debates although its obviously a term in the real world.

NewGuy01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

Not really warranted, tbh.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by NewGuy01

I'm sure he was joking. Idk

DarthAnt66
Truth hurts, Sasukedc.

FreshestSlice
I meant in here not the real world. Of course steamroll has been a term for a long time. It's like the term pancake. I personally haven't seen anyone use it in Star Wars debates although its obviously a term in the real world.
Metaphors have been around longer than you too, homie. I don't know if this is news to you, but we all live in the real world and used metaphors before coming online to this forum.

NewGuy01
Truth hurts, Sasukedc.

It's okay.

You'll get over it.

DarthAnt66

TheNuisanceBird
Metaphors have been around longer than you too, homie. I don't know if this is news to you, but we all live in the real world and used metaphors before coming online to this forum.

That's what I was saying. Or at least trying to.

Nai
I do not understand

That was pretty obvious. You can find the answer here:

Originally posted by Raptor22
im pretty sure he was just attempting a bit of light humor.

Back on topic:

Revan's going to have to use a lot of his vast resources and knowledge on the Force to take down Anakin (more than just TK in my opinion).

Pardon me. Last time I checked, Dooku was "ragdolling" Anakin rather nicely short time before RotS. In the Force, Anakin is just on par with Kenobi unless he's going into "zone"-mode. So I really don't see him going up against Revan, who kept an assortment of the Galaxy's most powerful individuals at bay on his own. The only place where Anakin probably has a chance of overcoming SoR Revan would be a lightsaber only fight. And even there, Revan would probably take 5 out of 10 fights - perhabs even more.

And just for the fun:
Is it just me or has everybody started using the term I've come up with? Not saying that other people can't come up with it. Evannova has used it. I've just started to notice it's popularity since I "introduced" it. I tried to type that without sounding arrogant but honestly, what do I know?

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
And the notion of you "introducing" the term anywhere is one of the most hilarious acts of self-praise I've seen so far.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nai

Pardon me. Last time I checked, Dooku was "ragdolling" Anakin rather nicely short time before RotS.

Do you mean this fight:

?v=kSO1SjHQfCA

With the exception of the FL Blast I'm not sure I'd call any of that "ragdolling" tbh.

Was giving Dooku the definitive edge for sure. But aside from the FL Blast there was nothing that was stopping Skywalker. And nothing Skywalker couldn't recover from in short enough time to continue his Attack.

Originally posted by Nai
In the Force, Anakin is just on par with Kenobi unless he's going into "zone"-mode.

I think you mean in TK, because in the "Force", Skywalker is clearly more powerful than Kenobi.

Still I'd disagree simply because Dooku never laid the kind of TK Smackdown on Skywalker that he did on Kenobi Twice in ROTS. Again Only with the FL Blast did he get floored/subdued the way Kenobi does.

Nai
Originally posted by Darth Thor
With the exception of the FL Blast I'm not sure I'd call any of that "ragdolling" tbh.

I was talking precisely about that "exception".

Dooku is not even remotely close to SoR Revan in terms of power. There is a reason why they shipped the most powerful representatives of Empire and Republic to Yavin 4 in order to take him down.

Dooku never really attempted to lay the kind of TK smackdown on Skywalker. Whether that means he couldn't do it can be argued. I don't see much from Anakin to actually hinder Dooku from doing so.

But, as I already mentioned: SoR Revan is an entirely different story.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nai
I was talking precisely about that "exception".

Well those kind of shots will be rare considering Skywalker can block FL with his Saber.

Originally posted by Nai

Dooku never really attempted to lay the kind of TK smackdown on Skywalker. Whether that means he couldn't do it can be argued. I don't see much from Anakin to actually hinder Dooku from doing so.

Well I'd personally argue it. Given how many times they've fought and given his Force pushes on Skywalker, in that above video, didn't have the kind of effect as the first Force push Dooku lays on Kenobi in ROTS.

And because feats are not everything. Power scaling needs to be considered as well.

The last time Dooku's force push had that kind of effect on Skywalker was back in TCW Movie. So a few years before ROTS.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by McP
Anakin kills him the same way he killed Revan's equal, Count Dooku.

evan = Dooku power 10...

Dooku is a linear fighter. He is just good at frontal assault and placement....

Revan is like sidious, good on every side..... Back and flank, he is fast dynamic cunning and precise.

Except her that we are dealing with SoR Revan, just a force power spamer....

I Really hate SoR Revan... I'd really like people stop using him.. or strat using him as a weaker version of Darth Revan...

Because he is a lame character and do not even represent Revan full potential.. revan full power force sure, but not Revan best in term of fighting abilities...

Nai
Well those kind of shots will be rare considering Skywalker can block FL with his Saber.

As he did in that very particular situation?

Well. When Kenobi is prepared for the attack, he is very well capable of blocking a part of Dooku's TK that floors lesser beings. But I don't know what Anakin would do, if Dooku would utilize a force grip against him to throw him through the room.

That may all be very true. Point still remains: SoR Revan is by far more powerful than Dooku. You may credit that to some sort of SW:TOR caused hype of the character. But somebody who needs the assembled might of the greatest heroes the Empire and Republic have to offer, in order to be defeated, would most likely destroy somebody like Anakin.

Nephthys
I'm unconvinced Anakin could safely block Darth Revan's FLS, which could fry rancors, let alone SoR Revan's.

Also Anakin has gotten TK'd by Barriss and Ventress, he's not some monster tank.

The_Tempest
A Nai and Neph tagteam laying the smackdown on the PT.

#swtorlives #deathtothept #conspiracy(!)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nai
Pardon me. Last time I checked, Dooku was "ragdolling" Anakin rather nicely short time before RotS.
You mean "before" he grew "vastly in powerful?" erm

There's a reason why in the ROTS novel, they say Anakin is the most powerful Jedi of the order nearly a half-dozen times.

That's pretty ridiculous. Anakin was hindered in his fight against Kenobi, and Lucas has even stated that Anakin is more powerful. erm

For what it's worth, he would have won both times that fought him if not for the intervention of his spirit.

Well, if Revan uses his mental Sever Force / Don Moch ability in a duel with Anakin it's possible he can win (given how we saw it temporarily gave Dooku the advantage until Palpatine urged Anakin to fight unrestrained).

If not, I don't see Revan beating the guy who was causing Dooku to age a decade after every strike of a blade and moved at times faster than the Count could perceive in pure lightsaber combat.

Nephthys
Oh god, that stupid mental force sever thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FreshestSlice
Yeah, not seeing how Revan outclasses Anakin in pure sabers in any shape or form.

Nai
You mean "before" he grew "vastly in powerful?" erm

That happened over the course of weeks? And he grew "vastly in powerful"? Maybe you want to make up quotes correctly. wink

There is also a reason why George Lucas said that you needed to be Yoda or Mace to challenge Sidious, when asked, if Anakin could have taken the Emperor. He's not in their league, yet. And just because Mace Windu states that Anakin is probably the most powerful Jedi, that doesn't mean that he is. He most certainly is not when it comes to force control and lightsaber mastery.

Yes. The same Lucas who put Anakin below Mace, Yoda and Sidious. Which is - coincidentally - the league that SoR Revan plays in. If we just consider feats, he even outclasses the PT era trio.

English...do you type it?

Revan totally outclasses RotS Anakin in terms of demonstrated Force abilities and is probably on par with him, when it comes to sabers. And taunting Anakin was the reason why Dooku actually lost the fight, as it tempted Anakin to go into "z0ne"-mode.

Have you still not grasped the fact, that one shouldn't take obvious hyperboles literally? I didn't see a 2000 year old Dooku in RotS. Not to mention, that you are making things up again. That desperate? Pathetic.

Aurbere

DarthAnt66
My apologies, Nai. *power.

I thought you were referring to the video that Darth Thor posted (or any CW fight in general).

What are you referring to then?

Revan isn't in the league of Yoda and Sidious either. Granted, he can challenge them though definitely.

Using ABC logic is silly though given how all characters have strengths and weaknesses that stack differently against their opponents.

Mace is only in their league due to the Vaapad boost and circumstances behind his fight with Palpatine.

erm

"Though this is the end of the age of heroes, it has saved its best for last."

"But here is a strange thing: few of the younglings need comfort. It is instead the younglings who offer comfort to their elders. Across the Republic-in words or pheromones, in magnetic pulses, tentacle-braids, or mental telepathy-the message from the younglings is the same: Don't worry. It'll be all right. Anakin and Obi-Wan will be there any minute. They say this as though these names can conjure miracles."

"This is Anakin Skywalker: The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace. He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it."

"Skywalker came on, mechanically inexorable, impossibly powerful, a destroyer droid with a lightsaber: each step a blow and each blow a step."

"Skywalker is arguably the most powerful Jedi alive, and he is still getting stronger."

Between all this and statements from Palpatine / Anakin himself, it's not that big of a stretch.

Neither of which has anything to do with power. laughing out loud

And Anakin's lightsaber mastery is said to be up there with Dooku and Sidious according to Rick McCallum.

So you concede that Kenobi isn't as powerful as Anakin? Good.

I'll take my L. I made the original post then edited it incorrectly.

Revised: For what it's worth, Revan would have beat the teams that fought him if his spirit didn't intervene.

lolwut.

"Dooku slipped aside from an overhand chop and sprang backward. "I sense great fear in you. You are consumed by it. Hero With No Fear, indeed. You're a fraud, Skywalker. You are nothing but a posturing child."

He pointed his lightsaber at the young Jedi like an accusing finger. "Aren't you a little old to be afraid of the dark?" Skywalker leapt for him again, and this time Dooku met the boy's charge easily. They stood nearly toe-to-toe, blades flashing faster than the eye could see, but Skywalker had lost his edge: a simple taunt was all that had been required to shift the focus of his attention from winning the fight to controlling his own emotions. The angrier he got, the more afraid he became, and the fear fed his anger in turn; like the proverbial Corellian multipede, now that he had started thinking about what he was doing, he could no longer walk.

Dooku allowed himself to relax; he felt that spirit of playfulness coming over him again as he and Skywalker spun 'round each other in their lethal dance. Whatever fun was to be had, he should enjoy while he could. Then Sidious, for some reason, decided to intervene. "Don't fear what you're feeling, Anakin, use it!" he barked in Palpatine's voice. "Call upon your fury. Focus it, and he cannot stand against you. Rage is your weapon. Strike now! Strike! Kill him!""

Dooku's taunting gave him the edge again. Anakin only went into his "zone-ness" from Palpatine's encouragements.

You're avoiding the point. No shit he didn't get older. The fact Anakin's strength is that powerful that it's described as ____ is enormously impressive.

LMFAO @ "again." Where? About Anakin moving faster than Dooku could perceive?

"Dooku nearly lost his own foot to a slash from Skywalker who had again come out of nowhere and now carved through the table so that it collapsed under Dooku's weight and dumped the Sith Lord unceremoniously to the floor."

"That blue blade was everywhere, flashing and whirling faster and faster until Dooku saw the room through an electric haze..."

You're telling that to the biggest Revan fan in history, broski. erm

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm unconvinced Anakin could safely block Darth Revan's FLS, which could fry rancors, let alone SoR Revan's.

Well consider he blocked Dooku's as early as TCW movie, and has grown in power several times since then.

Also Anakin has gotten TK'd by Barriss and Ventress, he's not some monster tank.

He's TK'd both of them as well. Getting hit by a TK attack does not equate to having weak force defences. Especially if he's not attempted to block/resist those attacks.

But taking all he has done from Dooku's force attacks tells us more than enough about how much of a Force "beating" he can handle in a fight IMO.

ares834
Ant arguing against Revan?

Da fuq?

DarthAnt66
Not really against Revan as much as it is in trying to hype up Anakin.

It's rather difficult though given I won't be like "nah Revan can't do that..."

... when he obviously can. smokin'

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nai

There is also a reason why George Lucas said that you needed to be Yoda or Mace to challenge Sidious, when asked, if Anakin could have taken the Emperor.

He wasn't asked about Anakin. He was actually asked why Mace brought the "B-Team" with him to face Sidious.

And his answer was- "You have to be Mace or Yoda to compete with the Emperor.. Anakin could have defeated the Emperor had he not got all beat up."

Originally posted by Nai
He's not in their league, yet.

Yes. The same Lucas who put Anakin below Mace, Yoda and Sidious.

Not sure that was implied to be some kind of interdependent triangle. I.e. he didn't say you have to be Yoda or Sidious to compete with Mace.

I'd be very surprised if Anakin couldn't compete against Mace.

Also not sure how much Lucas's words still count now that he's not in charge.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Ant arguing against Revan?

Da fuq?
A sad day when you have Ant being the most impartial in a Revan debate.

Nai
My apologies, Nai. *power.

I thought you were referring to the video that Darth Thor posted (or any CW fight in general).

What are you referring to then?

I was referring to the Clone Wars, which some of the fights happening just shortly before RotS. So I'm asking myself, where Anakin goes from "gets pwned by Dooku" to "can take on Revan" in terms of force abilities. Because I don't see much of a skill increase. And the only

His SoR incarnation takes on a dozen of the galaxy's most powerful and skillful individuals at once. I'd say he is pretty much up there.

Yes.
And unlike Anakin developed force mastery on par with Yoda and Sidious, Revan will just destroy him with the Force. It's not even a contest. Sabers could be a different story, but I don't see Anakin closing the gap.

Who cares. The point was: Anakin is not in their league.

Obvious wank, since we know that he is neither the most powerful nor the fastest, nor the strongest.

Woohoo. Meaning what?

Emphasis mine. Did you miss the word?

FFS.
We know that Anakin, as he is, might have the potential to become the most powerful, but we also know that he isn't at that point in time. I find it rather pointless to even argue that, since everything seen on screen and stated by GL himself clearly says that Yoda > Anakin and Mace > Anakin.

Are you serious?
So you want to argue Anakin's not realized potential against Revan's demonstrated force mastery? Face it: Anakin has nothing to offer to defend himself against a Force user on Revan's level. It's really that easy.

In applied use of the Force, he is: Seen when they attempt to force push eachother during their duel on Mustafar. None of them is capable of taking the other out with the Force, hence they are equals in that regard. And I don't see much evidence against it.

?
Last time I checked, the team does beat him, before his spirit intervenes and ends the fight with finality.

follow the highest form of canon which is the movie. In which Dooku taunts Anakin to use his dark feelings and gets pwned instantly by Anakin doing exactly what Dooku has told him. There are no comments from Sidious before Anakin overpowers Dooku and Dooku drives him back until the point where he starts taunting him.

No. It isn't. Because nothing like that happens in the movie, before Anakin goes into the "z0ne". Before that, Dooku hasn't problems to parry his strikes.

And once more: Stick to the movie instead of trying to sell the novel interpretation of the fight as fact. Dooku dominates Kenobi and Anakin, until the point where he taunts Anakin to use the Dark Side. Before that, he manages to get rid of Kenobi and has no problems controlling the Jedi duo. That the novel depicts an entirely different fight is so obvious, that it's essentiall worthless when it comes to analyzing the fight.

Making this even more laughable.

DarthAnt66
Stigma, for this battle, are we counting Anakin's ROTS novel feats or nah?

Sinious
Nai destroyed Ant tbh.

DarthAnt66
lolwut. Someone can be like "u suk ant" and you'll be like "Ant got destroyed."

He's bitching over how I can't use ROTS novel feats, which is pretty laughable given Lucas co-wrote the novel.

I'm asking Stigma if I can use said feats or not before I make a response. thumb up

If I can, Nai pretty much has to concede to most of my points off the back since majority of the above was debunking my points out of virtue of "movie > novel."

Sinious
lol nah I compliment your posts occasionally. In this case, you're wrong which is still a good thing for you. After all, it's Revan you're arguing against. thumb up

DarthAnt66
I'm wrong for saying novel Anakin can challenge Revan?

mmm

A sad day when you have Ant being the most impartial in a Revan debate.
thumb up

Trocity
Ant already said Revan wins with difficulty.

Sinious thinks Revan stomps Anakin, how queer.

Sinious
I still don't get how Revan is going to have such a hard time with the guy who doesn't even approach him in the force? Obviously he isn't casually dismissing Anakin but to say its an extremely close fight is wrong imo.

FreshestSlice
Because Anakin is incredibly powerful in the Force and knows how to defend against it? Because Anakin's own Force showings are pretty badass on their own?

SunRazer
Anakin not being able to approach Revan in the Force is laughable.

Sinious
TKing the team he faced is a feat of another level.

FreshestSlice
Lol, no it's not. Savage could TK that team, and he's well below Anakin.

Deronn_solo
Anakin manipulated Conquer-Class Dreadnought against it's will years before his prime. These are ships that even Jedi Fighters slid across.

That's is a feat in Revan's range surely.

DarthAnt66
Lol, no it's not. Savage could TK that team, and he's well below Anakin.
Can we all take a moment and appreciate the caliber of retardation one must have to make a post like this.

NewGuy01
It's pretty mushy logic, but in a way it's kinda true.

Nephthys
In absolutely no way is it remotely true.

FreshestSlice
Can we all take a moment and appreciate the caliber of retardation one must have to make a post like this.
Only if we can all take a moment to appreciate the amount of time you have on your hands to respond to such obvious retardation.
In absolutely no way is it remotely true.
I'm sure a TK beast like Savage couldn't knock a few people back. You need to bind several ghosts and be born in 3668ish+ to do that. There are just too many ultra powerful people here who were definitely ready for Revan to TK them.

DarthAnt66
Savage isn't ragdolling around the strike team and incapacitating them. erm

FreshestSlice
Revan didn't incapacitate the team with TK either. Pretty sure every single person there just stood back up, while Revan was still trying to TK them, and attacked.

DarthAnt66
The hell do you call this then:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4255510-revan+tk+insane.gif http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4542284-9254045775-ezgif.gif

If you ****ing say "game-mechanics" I'll put Neph > you.

Nephthys
I'm sure a TK beast like Savage couldn't knock a few people back. You need to bind several ghosts and be born in 3668ish+ to do that. There are just too many ultra powerful people here who were definitely ready for Revan to TK them.

Yeah man, it was just a few people right? No big deal at all. They were nothing special. Hell, I'm sure Plo Koon could pull that shit off. He is in the PT after all.

DarthAnt66
Yeah man, it was just a few people right? No big deal at all. They were nothing special. Hell, I'm sure Plo Koon could pull that shit off. He is in the PT after all.
Ventress TK'ed large rocks. She could do it too.

Sinious
Ant, after posting that, how do you still say Anakin could go toe to toe with this dude?

DarthAnt66
bc ankian is muy strong imo

Emperordmb
For Force feats, Kolar favored the Force push. He could attack with Force powers suddenly and without them noticing tbh thumb up

DarthAnt66
That being said, if you guys think Revan can ragdoll Anakin, go ahead and believe that.

I won't try and stop you or anything, LMFAO. It further strengthens the Revanite cause.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
For Force feats, Kolar favored the Force push. He could attack with Force powers suddenly and without them noticing tbh thumb up
imo Kolar could do what Revan could too.

He could also push down the Temple of Ancients.

EU sux.

FreshestSlice
The hell do you call this then:
*snip*

If you ****ing say "game-mechanics" I'll put Neph > you.
Not sure what that is. "TK" isn't the first thing that comes to mind, but whatever. Regardless, I'm not debating that Savage is on the level with Revan. Sinious said TK-ing this team is on a "whole other level." It's not.
That strawman. Fact is, only four people there are even Force Sensitive. Out of those people, only one even gets close to Revan, and by close I mean they get to shine his shoes, and that's the PC. Anyway, weren't you just saying yesterday that Vader TKing dozens of people at once was lesser than breaking a door? You've got absolutely zero consistency.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
bc ankian is muy strong imo

thumb up Sinious your blasphemy is noted though Revan does indeed win

Nephthys

Excellent point, my man! For that matter, Obi-Wan really isn't that far behind her or Savage, maybe, so he could probably wreck that tiny team.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up Sinious your blasphemy is noted though Revan does indeed win I only see your blasphemy tbh.

Nephthys
That strawman. Fact is, only four people there are even Force Sensitive. Out of those people, only one even gets close to Revan, and by close I mean they get to shine his shoes, and that's the PC. Anyway, weren't you just saying yesterday that Vader TKing dozens of people at once was lesser than breaking a door? You've got absolutely zero consistency.

Oh wow "only" four force sensitives? Sorry, I wasn't aware of how weak that team really was until now. Jesus, only 4 powerful force users at the same time! I mean, Satele Shan, Darth Marr.... those two are clearly fodder. The PC? Shit, obviously. Nothing on Savage Opress, TK beast!

TKing a bunch of people is less impressive than smashing through a giant blast door. TK'ing the Jedi Grandmaster, the leading Dark Council member, a TOR protag and Lana is not the same thing as chucking a few dozen rebels around however.

Sinious
Damn, Neph changed my mind. Anakin wins. I completely overrated Revan's SoR feat tbh.

FreshestSlice
If you honestly think those four people alone can't even be pushed by Savage or absolutely slaughtered by Revan, you've got bigger problems than I thought.

Satele, who has been outclassed by nearly every higher up since we've met her. Marr, who while powerful, does not lead the Dark Council because he's the strongest on it, and Lana, who get's tooled on Ziost by a weakened Vitiate in the body of a Jedi that was resisting him. The A-Team right here.

And the protags are TK'd on a consistent basis, although at least I feel relatively comfortable with calling them legit powerful. Calm your **** and realize that being able to push someone does not show obvious superiority, especially with all that anti-PT rhetoric you're spitting. I obviously like TOR and don't consider era bias when I insult characters.

DarthAnt66
If you honestly think those four people alone can't even be pushed by Savage or absolutely slaughtered by Revan, you've got bigger problems than I thought.

Satele, who has been outclassed by nearly every higher up since we've met her. Marr, who while powerful, does not lead the Dark Council because he's the strongest on it, and Lana, who get's tooled on Ziost by a weakened Vitiate in the body of a Jedi that was resisting him. The A-Team right here.

And the protags are TK'd on a consistent basis, although at least I feel relatively comfortable with calling them legit powerful. Calm your **** and realize that being able to push someone does not show obvious superiority, especially with all that anti-PT rhetoric you're spitting. I obviously like TOR and don't consider era bias when I insult characters.
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=retarded-test_1

Nephthys

I actually do think both of those things, as a matter of fact.

Satele alone rivals Scourge's TK. Adding 3 other powerful force users (1 of which > Savage) and you expect me to think Savage can do jack shit to them? Yeah, that's why I'm making fun of you. I never said that it shows superiority, I don't think it does. But Savage ain't pulling it off because he isn't even close.

FreshestSlice
Right. Scourge's near featless TK along with Marr and Lana's completely featless TK, along with the the trademark "powerful" which is definitely a measure of something that can be debated. Random Sith and Jedi in 3640 BBY everywhere can do it. Anyone from after a certain point can't. Classic Neph. I'm sure Scourge would be a bit closer if he was born a bit earlier though. There's just absolutely no way he can even pretend to move these people. They are just that quantifiably good. Don't really care about why you're being asinine, and I already know why anyway. The PT crowd does the exact same thing when anyone doesn't agree with them. It's beyond petty.

DarthAnt66
Freshest, you are being so stupid I'm actually disgusted I ever liked you or thought you remotely resembled a debater even comparable to YouTube fodder.

I'm tempted to respond to your posts but I bet even Revanchiste could probably formulate a response to that bullshit. Neph can handle this, kek.

Sinious
Ant is finally himself again. Agreed on all accounts. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
kek @ anyone other than me having authority to shit on Freshest

DarthAnt66
removed :umad:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
kek @ the level of pseudo-forum-racism you just displayed

DarthAnt66
mmm Oh shit...

I swear I wasn't referring to his skin when I said that.

Just his stupidness and hatred toward Revan / Malak.

That would be mad ****ing low even for me to say.

mmm Sort of...

DarthAnt66
Freshest gonna teleport out of nowhere and kick my ass soon LOL.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> implying that your racist act is forgivable no matter your true intent you're doomed for eternity ant

> implying Revan could ever be = Savage in TK

> implying we haven't done worse things

DarthAnt66
Everyone on this forum is going to hell anyway, bro.

Might as well be a Tier 9 player once you get there. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You truly are an hero Ant smile smile smile

Emperordmb
*a

You grammatically incorrect *****!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You truly are an hero Ant smile smile smile
Originally posted by Emperordmb
*a

You grammatically incorrect *****!
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141111231956/prettylittleliars/images/6/6e/Hannibal_Lecter's_evil_smirk.png

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
https://www.google.com/search?q=an+hero&rlz=1CALEAC_enUS654US654&es_sm=122&biw=1100&bih=610&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAGoVChMIofb2_tmOyAIVCyseCh0KpQHc&dpr=1

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141111231956/prettylittleliars/images/6/6e/Hannibal_Lecter's_evil_smirk.png

smile smile smile smile

Your existence fuels the suffering in Ethiopia

smile smile smile smile

DarthAnt66
thank mr imply malak

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thank mr imply Revan>Dooku http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

DarthAnt66
pms

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thank mr respect thread http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
BART IS ON

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/24837677.jpg

FreshestSlice
Freshest, you are being so stupid I'm actually disgusted I ever liked you or thought you remotely resembled a debater even comparable to YouTube fodder.

I'm tempted to respond to your posts but I bet even Revanchiste could probably formulate a response to that bullshit. Neph can handle this, kek.
Feel free to. I'm bored and would love nothing more than a single showing from Lana, Marr, and especially Satele that makes them so immune to TK because Savage "ain't even close." Keeping in mind I never said Savage could even compete with this team.

Not even sure how this is a debate. We established Revan would win on the first page. This has been back and forth bitching over how badly Anakin would lose, which is poor sport anyway.

JKBart
This thread allowed me to finally put my life to rest and an hero.

smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile smile smile

Ant has prolonged your suffering

smile smile smile

Nai
Stigma, for this battle, are we counting Anakin's ROTS novel feats or nah?

This is not for Stigma to decide. If it condradicts the movie, it is not canon. The entirety of the fight depicted in the novel contradicts the movie, therefore it is not canon.

Originally posted by SunRazer
Anakin not being able to approach Revan in the Force is laughable.

How so?
He can't even overpower Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Force. He usually gets overpowered when having to face Count Dooku. In his regular state, Anakin doesn't have anything on Kenobi. And pretty much all of his really "good" showings are happening, when he uses the Dark Side. This is true for everything pre-RotS and for his defeat of Dooku as well. His strong connection to the Force only helps him so far and while it generates impressive results at times (e.g. his drop from the speeder in AotC), it doesn't really help him that much in terms of combat.

And I can just point once more to the fact, that Republic and Empire work together and assemble their greatest heroes in order to get rid of Revan. So as far as the ToR storyline is concerned, Revan, in his final confrontation, takes on a group consisting of:

Satele Shan
Darth Marr
Lana Beniko
Theron Shan
Jakarro
The Flame
Darth Nox
The Wrath
The Hero of Tython
The Barsen'thor
The Champion of the Great Hunt
The Voidhound
Cypher Nine
Meteor

Even if you want to point out that the (rather skilled) non-force users on that list wouldn't make much of a difference, you're still left with six of the most powerful Force users present in the ToR era (Shan, Marr, the four player characters) and Lana as additional support. That Revan even managed to put up a fight against that much assembled power is pretty impressive. And no matter how utterly ridiculous I think that is (because, really, even Revan should go down pretty much instantly, when that kind of power enters the arena), it is apparently what we need to go with.

Nephthys
Right. Scourge's near featless TK along with Marr and Lana's completely featless TK, along with the the trademark "powerful" which is definitely a measure of something that can be debated. Random Sith and Jedi in 3640 BBY everywhere can do it. Anyone from after a certain point can't. Classic Neph. I'm sure Scourge would be a bit closer if he was born a bit earlier though. There's just absolutely no way he can even pretend to move these people. They are just that quantifiably good. Don't really care about why you're being asinine, and I already know why anyway. The PT crowd does the exact same thing when anyone doesn't agree with them. It's beyond petty.

I meant to write Savage. My brain was still on that other thread.

SunRazer
Anakin was clearly hindered against Obi-Wan, lol. RoDV states that he was "between worlds" at the time and another source states he couldn't even sense his Master's presence (we know they're both exceptional at Sense and Master-Apprentice pairs develop Force Bonds).

Anakin wasn't using the Dark Side when he manipulated that Dreadnought in the comics, either.

Darth Thor
Whatever Anakin's level at the time, I'm not convinced him and Kenobi pushing each other makes their Tk equal. Are Luminara and Ventress also equal in Tk because they force pushed each other? Do we even have an example of 2 combatants force pushing each other at the same time where one clearly over powers the other?

Fact is though Dooku can Easily Tk Own Kenobi, whilst he's never shown he can do that to Anakin

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nai
This is not for Stigma to decide. If it condradicts the movie, it is not canon. The entirety of the fight depicted in the novel contradicts the movie, therefore it is not canon.

Revan isn't canon either. erm

Sinious
Revan isn't canon either. erm Irrelevant tbh.

SunRazer
You can't deny Legends for Anakin and then give it to Revan, lmfao.

Sinious
Im not saying I agree with Nai on his argument about the book but a Legends material and a Legends material that contradicts with a higher source are not the same thing.

Nephthys
You can if it contradicts the movie.

SunRazer
The RotS novel's contradictory excerpts are only non-canon in Canon, not Legends. It was edited and personally approved by Lucas himself, lol.

Nephthys
No, it's non-canon in legends as well. Because the movie still applies to legends and it contradicts it.

SunRazer
Was it even stated that the contradictory excerpts in novel are non-canon in Legends? Seeing as Lucas actually approved of those contradictions in approving/editing the novel. Surely if he didn't want those contradictions, he wouldn't have approved of them/he would have edited them out.

And that kind of renders most of the comic versions non-canon, lol. Also, Legends doesn't operate under a canon hierarchy since it's all non-canon, so everything in Legends is of the same value.

Nephthys
Lucas was the one who contradicted them in the highest form of canon. If he'd wanted them to be canon he would have made them actually match up.

Things can still be non-canon to legends. Unless you want the ewok comics and Holiday special to be just as valid as anything else.

The_Tempest
Im not saying I agree with Nai on his argument about the book but a Legends material and a Legends material that contradicts with a higher source are not the same thing.

FYI, Dave said the spirits of Revan and Bane were pulled from TCW because George declared that Sith could not exist in spirit form.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
FYI, Dave said the spirits of Revan and Bane were pulled from TCW because George declared that Sith could not exist in spirit form. Which proves what?

The_Tempest
Just food for thought about all the Sith Lords who do that, Palpatine included.

Sinious
1) I personally don't think its fair to ignore the entire novel. Parts that directly contradict with the movie should be approached that way though.
2) Contradicting something GL said isn't as unacceptable as contradicting the movie itself. Especially since he isn't in charge now.
3) Wouldn't you say Palpatine falls to another category as a Sith Spirit?

The_Tempest
Hey, I'm not arguing with you, just throwing some things out there for everybody's edification.

Filoni again goes on record at least one other time at great length about how physical death is the end for Sith in his StarWars.com interview about the Clone Wars. Part 2, I think.

I'd say it's pretty well codified into canon. 👍

{this is why the ghosts on Moraband are actually just illusions crafted by the dark side and the Priestesses. Sith spirits as we know them don't exist canonically.}

FreshestSlice
Lucas' dealings with the more esoteric aspects of Start Wars is absolutely disgusting, though. Talzin's entire concept comes to mind. Not to mention all his contradictions. I won't say he's wrong, but it is pretty stupid.

Darth Thor
I don't think that's stupid. I think it adds to the Sith valuing Life above all else, and why the Jedi can accept death whilst the Sith can't.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Hey, I'm not arguing with you, just throwing some things out there for everybody's edification.

Filoni again goes on record at least one other time at great length about how physical death is the end for Sith in his StarWars.com interview about the Clone Wars. Part 2, I think.

I'd say it's pretty well codified into canon. 👍

{this is why the ghosts on Moraband are actually just illusions crafted by the dark side and the Priestesses. Sith spirits as we know them don't exist canonically.} I know, I didn't mean to sound aggressive if that's how it came out. thumb up

Good point. While its clearly canon information, I have to agree with Freshest as well. Especially the Ancient Sith is built on things like that.

FreshestSlice
I don't think that's stupid. I think it adds to the Sith valuing Life above all else, and why the Jedi can accept death whilst the Sith can't.
Except Sith spirits can find new ways to extend their lives, such as possession and Essence Transfer and most Jedi don't become ghosts, and in fact don't even know that they can? No, it really makes no sense at all. But I was talking more about the Lucas' overall idea of how the Force works more than anything. Just look at how he handled the Ones, especially the Son with the Dark Side that supposedly doesn't even naturally exist.

The_Tempest
I think the Mortis trilogy was weird AF but I agree with DP that the notion that Sith can't survive death hence the various ways they desperately try to fend it off is cool.

Regarding the rest, it's just Legends contradicting canon.

Darth Thor
and most Jedi don't become ghosts, and in fact don't even know that they can?

All the Jedi believe in an afterlife where they join or become part of the living force. They just were not aware they could keep their individual identity on top.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>