SWTOR Scourge vs. Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Since Scourge won against Maul, can his experience and knowledge of multiple forms win here?

Battle takes place on neutral ground

FreshestSlice
Calm down, bro.

carthage
???

He's got so many kills under his record, and he killed Sith that got too powerful and the Dark Council fears him.

What chance does Caedus have? Plus his experience.

FreshestSlice
Your hatred only makes you weaker not stronger. You need to achieve clarity. Let go of your anger, your rage.

carthage
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/J3L6Nwr8fp8/hqdefault.jpg

Stigma
Scourge defeated Maul? How, where? Was Neph!logic involved? erm

carthage
Scourge killing tons of individuals Vitiate thought grew more powerful, individuals with amazing combat feats is something beyond Caedus. I'm not sure what argument anyone can make for Jacen

McP
So atm, Scourge > Tulak Hord, the greatest duelist ever?

Trocity
Caedus stomp.

The_Tempest
Scourge in a tough fight.

Nai
Originally posted by carthage
Scourge killing tons of individuals Vitiate thought grew more powerful, individuals with amazing combat feats is something beyond Caedus. I'm not sure what argument anyone can make for Jacen

If you want to use my arguments, you should pay royalties first...

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

NTJack0
Originally posted by carthage
What chance does Caedus have? Plus his experience. http://i.imgur.com/keEQOQI.gif

SunRazer
Jacen creams Scourge.

Ursumeles
Bump

Beniboybling
Scourge killed 3-4 people a year, what has Caedus done?

Ursumeles
Killed hundreds of Vong a year pre-prime.
But Vong <<< Sith who could one day become a "threath" to Vitate

MythLord
Jacen haz been debunkad.

Ursumeles
Yiz, he iz only >> Slayers who r >> Knights, while 10+ yearz pre-prime, he contended with a luke who waz wekened, bcz of a wound, which onley hindered him, after Jacen hit him, and he only stomped Kyle whail hindered, but kayle was weakend bcz of his team mates, which only saved him from getting blitzed

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Killed hundreds of Vong a year pre-prime.
But Vong <<< Sith who could one day become a "threath" to Vitate Threaths to Vitiate = much hype in encyopedic medium.Originally posted by MythLord
Jacen haz been debunkad. thumb up

Ursumeles
Yiz, Jacen iz only above Kyp Durron in da force, who has only better feaats as trainee than Scourge; BUT NOT AS MUCH ENCYOPEDIC HYPE!!1!1!111!

MythLord
I mean lets be real here, the only reason Caedus contended with Luke was because Luke's knee was injured... though that was because of Jacen, but that doesn't matter. He also contended only because of Luke's wound... which wasn't even that big a deal until Jacen tagged him and exploited it...

What I'm getting it at is the only reason Caedus can contend with Luke is because he can actually tag him, which clearly means he needs special circumstances for victory.

Ursumeles
thumb up
Anyway, the encyclopedia hype of Scourge's victims is >> Luke's, as well.

SunRazer
Special circumstances for victory? Caedus didn't win smile

MythLord
I know, but he needs really special circumstances to even look at Luke move... I mean, him tagging Luke in his scar isn't a sign of tactical ability, skill and speed -- it's desperation.

Much like what Savage did to Plo Koon. smile

ILS
Originally posted by MythLord
I mean lets be real here, the only reason Caedus contended with Luke was because Luke's knee was injured... though that was because of Jacen, but that doesn't matter. He also contended only because of Luke's wound... which wasn't even that big a deal until Jacen tagged him and exploited it...

What I'm getting it at is the only reason Caedus can contend with Luke is because he can actually tag him, which clearly means he needs special circumstances for victory. Before I respond to this, I need to ask: are you being serious? laughing out loud

MythLord
Off courz I am. smile

You should know me by know, 'Swords

Deronn_solo
Caedus has been debunked; he loses.

The Ellimist
Feats for Caedus that match killing Elite Sith?

Ursumeles
*pstt* Ellimist! There is a quote that puts Jacen > Kyp in power! *pssth

The Ellimist
^ it was difficult for me to make that joke because I was struggling to come up with even a lame feat of Scourge's, lmao

Ursumeles
After looking at his RT, it seems that his best TK feat's are from the Novel, LMAO.

The Ellimist
Scourge has a respect thread? roflamo

NewGuy01
LeG and Skillz each made one. It's possible Ant also took a crack at it, IDR.

ILS
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/lord-scourge-respect-thread/103145/

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
After looking at his RT, it seems that his best TK feat's are from the Novel, LMAO. Scourge's only feat in SWTOR is losing to the HoT, lololol.

The Ellimist
How can caedus destroy wrath incarnate?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Scourge killed 3-4 people a year, what has Caedus done? Scourge has killed hundreds of Jedi and Sith. :/

Jmanghan
Scourge's only feat in SWTOR is losing to the HoT, lololol. Stalemating*.

Oh, and the HOT had help. smile

Trocity
Scourge killed 3-4 people a year

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Scourge has killed hundreds of Jedi and Sith. :/

https://media.tenor.co/images/802d648b6ebbfe351455c3cb5e5f7fc0/tenor.gif

The Ellimist
Scourge killed 3-4 people a year, what has Caedus done?

lmfao

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
https://media.tenor.co/images/802d648b6ebbfe351455c3cb5e5f7fc0/tenor.gif Oh shit. xD Fail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.