Rebels Ahsoka and Kanan vs TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
starwars sick laughing out loud mad Rebels Ahsoka and Kanan vs TCW Maul bunnybunny hammermad starwars rolling on floor laughing

TheNuisanceBird
Again, how can we decide a verdict if we don't have any information on Ahsoka's combative abilities. It doesn't matter though for Kanan. Without his plot armor, he isn't coming out of that fight alive.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Again, how can we decide a verdict if we don't have any information on Ahsoka's combative abilities. It doesn't matter though for Kanan. Without his plot armor, he isn't coming out of that fight alive.

TCW Ashoka who fought asajj evenly smokin' laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud smokin'

EmperorSidious2
Oh my gosh. Stop making Rebels Ahsoka threads. We don't know anything about her skill. We don't even know if she improved. For all we know she could have decreased in power. Stop making these threads until we know for sure.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Oh my gosh. Stop making Rebels Ahsoka threads. We don't know anything about her skill. We don't even know if she improved. For all we know she could have decreased in power. Stop making these threads until we know for sure. um

the other thread was not made by me

Rebels Ahsoka vs Darth Sidious
by Kurk ( Pages: 1 2 ) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) i am mad rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
TCW Ashoka who fought asajj evenly smokin' laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud smokin'

TCW Ahsoka would get pancaked by Maul. And she never truly contended with Ventress.

TheNuisanceBird
Oh my gosh. Stop making Rebels Ahsoka threads. We don't know anything about her skill. We don't even know if she improved. For all we know she could have decreased in power. Stop making these threads until we know for sure.

Oh my god, thank you.

TheNuisanceBird
um

by Kurk ( Pages: 1 2 ) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) i am mad rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

I think he meant it just in general.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
TCW Ahsoka would get pancaked by Maul. And she never truly contended with Ventress. but she has kanan with plot armor laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

TheNuisanceBird
but she has kanan with plot armor laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Every battle on this form is when we assume the combatants don't have plot armor.

EmperorSidious2
um

Wasn't meant strictly for you, however you have contributed so I ask agin please stop making and contributing.

Kurk

TheNuisanceBird
You're still contributing to the problem. I couldn't get the post in here for some reason.

NTJack0

|King Joker|
We don't even know if she improved. For all we know she could have decreased in power. http://i.imgur.com/pPCzbJm.gif

DarthAnt66
For all we know she could have decreased in power.
Take this quiz then tell us the results: http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_mentally_retarded_are_you

JKBart
Ahsoka and Kanan get speedblitzed so hard their bodies travel through time and kill Darth Bane like missiles.

carthage
Raindrops >> missiles in speed

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Take this quiz then tell us the results: http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_mentally_retarded_are_you

I'm not saying she will I'm just saying we don't know expressing the emphasis. How about you ask and question about why I said that before actually being retarded and posting that quiz and wasting your time.

Did you take it? I'm pretty sure you woudl be tested extremely retarded seeing as you have just as many brain cells as a ballon.

Kurk
Maul takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.