Loki vs The Machines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
OCP has sent Robocop to stop Loki from subjugating the german elite and taking over the country. he is accompanied by 3 Ed 209's.

Skynet, has sent pops fully upgraded to back in time to stop the Asgardians from returning to earth and stopping skynet and ruling over mankind.

Pops, decides to go to prevent Loki from conquering earth and harming his Sarah.

Bumblebee, has been dispatched by the government and optimus prime to intercept and stop Loki before he can conquer the earth.

Can Loki stop them all or will he die?

discuss
https://i0.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/5YWMJqgIW4M5a/giphy.gif

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130716050413/glee-clash-of-the-academys/images/1/1b/Loki_Kneel.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/be898cf6ab5b961ec2fc9a823fd98979/tumblr_msoi8pUe1j1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

https://prod-wp.pub.coke.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2014/07/sprite-jioitortyir.gif

Inhuman
Well Loki is bullet proof, took shots from Hulk & Thor and wasnt killed so I dont know what pops or Robocop will do to him.
Bumblebee might pose a threat because of his size and weaponry, but Loki did survive that destroyer beam gun, so I dunno.

Loki can probably find out a way to take out Pops and Robocop, and the Ed 209's. BumbleBee, I dont think Loki would be able to put down though without his staff.

FrothByte
Will Loki be taking them all at once or one at a time? What weapons does Loki have?

Loki should easily beat Pops. He'll have a harder time with Robocop and the 3 Eds due to being outbumbered but should still clear it.

Unsure about Bumblebee though. The Autobots have some advanced weaponry that might be lethal to Asgardians. It will be a toss up between Bumblebee and Loki.

But if they attack him all at once then Loki will most likely lose.

Time-Immemorial
Loki gets dead

BruceSkywalker
the machines cannot harm loki..

they do not possess the necessary abilities to kill him...

loki takes this

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the machines cannot harm loki..

they do not possess the necessary abilities to kill him...

loki takes this

Shut up with that shit

Nietzschean
Originally posted by FrothByte
Will Loki be taking them all at once or one at a time? What weapons does Loki have?

Loki should easily beat Pops. He'll have a harder time with Robocop and the 3 Eds due to being outbumbered but should still clear it.

Unsure about Bumblebee though. The Autobots have some advanced weaponry that might be lethal to Asgardians. It will be a toss up between Bumblebee and Loki.

But if they attack him all at once then Loki will most likely lose. all at once.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nietzschean
all at once.

Yeah that's gonna be tough. I guess it would boil down to whether Bumblebee's weapons can hurt Loki. If not, then Loki gets battered pretty bad but he'll probably still win out in the end. If yes then he gets destroyed.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah that's gonna be tough. I guess it would boil down to whether Bumblebee's weapons can hurt Loki. If not, then Loki gets battered pretty bad but he'll probably still win out in the end. If yes then he gets destroyed.

Pretty much this. Bumblebee has the size, strength and mass to ragdoll loki like the Hulk or Thor. He should be the only one to be able to significantly harm Loki.

Im going with the team right now due to the Autobot. Otherwise Loki could make short work of them.

Time-Immemorial
Bumblebee destroys him.

He is as much an alien/god as Loki. If not more so.

He took on Lockdown who straight up would would roflstomp Loki.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nietzschean

Can Loki stop them all or will he die?
Loki could tear them all apart with his bare hands. With weapons and his illusions, he takes this 10/10.

Time-Immemorial
Some serious wank going on here. Loki barely bested Captin America.

Robots for the win.

Robtard
Come on now, Loki wanted to get captured (per his plan) and Cap couldn't do much of anything to him.

While Loki has traded blows with Thor(shows he has great physical strength), survived the destroyer gun blast, took an exploding arrow exploding right in front of his face and survived being pounded into the floor by the Hulk.

Being bulletproof means several of the robots can't do much to him, so it's really just BB vs Loki.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I simply don't know what is so impressive about Bumblebeetuna... I mean he's okay and all... but I haven't seen much overly impressive about him feats wise.

To me the key to this fight are two things

1. Can the weapon actually hurt loki enough to put him down. Not convinced it can

2. I think Loki's illusions will play a major role in this fight.

Time-Immemorial
Assuming Robots are tricked by illusions...do people not understand what the transformers are? They are a ancient alien race probably just as old as Asgardians.

Does Loki have feats like this?

0kognysmDBE

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Shut up with that shit

prove me then pisspot dogpoop..

unlike you, I have actually watched the movies..

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
prove me then pisspot dogpoop..

unlike you, I have actually watched the movies..

I doubt you watched any of them. I know you didn't watch transformers

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I doubt you watched any of them. I know you didn't watch transformers

please pisspot. I have watched all four transformers films... I have seen each and every Marvel Cinematic Universe film.. I do not have the time to cudlde A-Holes, so one final time prove me wrong or simply STFU and GTFO my way,, pure and simple for you.

byw HULK>>>>>>>>>>>>Bullets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.