quinlan vos vs darth maul (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
sabers only battle
neutral ground

Darth Abonis
In new canon,Vos

TheNuisanceBird
Fun fact: Vos and Maul were apparently supposed to face off in TCW before it was cancelled. I'd love for Antoine Bandele to do a versus video on it.

Physical abilities: Maul.

I'd say Maul is the better duelist. He should know how to counter Vos's Ataru.

For Force I'd say their even although Maul may have a slight advantage.

I think Vos would put up a fight but would eventually go down.

redpill
mad mad Vos rock

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Fun fact: Vos and Maul were apparently supposed to face off in TCW before it was cancelled. I'd love for Antoine Bandele to do a versus video on it.

Physical abilities: Maul.

I'd say Maul is the better duelist. He should know how to counter Vos's Ataru.

For Force I'd say their even although Maul may have a slight advantage.

I think Vos would put up a fight but would eventually go down.

no no no no no no no

Vos bc dooku said he can take on sidious who pwns maul

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by redpill
no no no no no no no

Vos bc dooku said he can take on sidious who pwns maul

OMFG. *Hyperventilates* JK

Okay,

When did he say that?

EmperorSidious2
Redpill is right that Vos wins, however he is very much wrong in thinking that Vos could ever hope to "take on" Sidious.

DarthAnt66
I'd love for Antoine Bandele to do a versus video on it.
http://i.imgur.com/GTzSR.jpg

redpill
OMFG. *Hyperventilates* JK

Okay,

When did he say that?

in dd when dooku telling asajj vos born grunt work the ds together laughing

TheNuisanceBird
in dd when dooku telling asajj vos born grunt work the ds together laughing

Wait, what?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/GTzSR.jpg

What? What's so bad about him? He's the most unbiased of the versus series makers. His videos have the highest quality and unlike Jensaaurai and Evannova's, aren't 45-60 minute videos spent slamming on one of the combatants. I think he even mentions you in his Revan Vs Darth Malgus Part 1 video.

Darth Thor
Dark Side Vos probably wins. Light Side Vos is probably a split.

Adding the Force would probably give Maul the edge over Light Side Vos.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Adding the Force would probably give Maul the edge over Light Side Vos. 100% agree

redpill

Adding the Force would probably give Maul the edge over Light Side Vos.

the original concept art filoni has dd vos and maul fighting w mandalorian allies. not in dd but still. vos survives rolling on floor laughing

deathslash

Adding the Force would probably give Maul the edge over Light Side Vos. this

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Redpill is right that Vos wins, however he is very much wrong in thinking that Vos could ever hope to "take on" Sidious. in dd dooku said him and vos will take on sidious and rule the galaxy. mad

DarthAnt66
What? What's so bad about him? He's the most unbiased of the versus series makers. His videos have the highest quality and unlike Jensaaurai and Evannova's, aren't 45-60 minute videos spent slamming on one of the combatants. I think he even mentions you in his Revan Vs Darth Malgus Part 1 video.
Being the best of the worst isn't that good.

TheNuisanceBird
in dd dooku said him and vos will take on sidious and rule the galaxy. mad

That dosen't mean they can defeat him. Even if they could, Vos hadn't reached that point.

redpill
That dosen't mean they can defeat him. Even if they could, Vos hadn't reached that point. maybe he will in rebels laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud smokin' vader needs a reason to think his son luke can destroy the emperorlaughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud smokin'

Emperordmb
in dd dooku said him and vos will take on sidious and rule the galaxy. mad
You mean the same Dooku who had a lightsaber to his throat who later tried to kill Vos when his back was turned?

redpill
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You mean the same Dooku who had a lightsaber to his throat who later tried to kill Vos when his back was turned? he was aiming for asajj stick out tongue

Emperordmb
he was aiming for asajj stick out tongue
No... no he wasn't :/

redpill
No... no he wasn't :/ he knew asajj would jump in the way big grin

Emperordmb
he knew asajj would jump in the way big grin That makes no ****ing sense.

redpill
That makes no ****ing sense. u dont understand love love love love love love

Emperordmb
u dont understand love love love love love love
Dooku said the attack was meant for Vos. Dooku targeting it at Ventress when Vos is clearly the greater threat wouldn't make sense at all for him to do.

redpill
Dooku said the attack was meant for Vos. Dooku targeting it at Ventress when Vos is clearly the greater threat wouldn't make sense at all for him to do. he knew Ventress would sacrifice herself for Vos so he eliminates a long time threat rolling on floor laughing

Emperordmb
he knew Ventress would sacrifice herself for Vos so he eliminates a long time threat rolling on floor laughing
And then has a pissed off Vos on his ass :/

If he takes out Vos first (which he was trying to do) he could dispatch Ventress afterwards. If he takes out Ventress first, Vos is still around to whoop his ass afterwards.

And Ventress only threw herself in front of Vos because the Force gave her a moment of clarity and insight and showed her the future and shit, something Dooku wouldn't be able to predict.

None of what you are saying makes sense.

redpill
And then has a pissed off Vos on his ass :/

If he takes out Vos first (which he was trying to do) he could dispatch Ventress afterwards. If he takes out Ventress first, Vos is still around to whoop his ass afterwards.

And Ventress only threw herself in front of Vos because the Force gave her a moment of clarity and insight and showed her the future and shit, something Dooku wouldn't be able to predict.

None of what you are saying makes sense. dooku has wanted ventress dead ever since sidious ordered it and 2 by killing asajj vos takes time to try to heal her so dooku can escape. it make sense if u know what luv is

TheNuisanceBird
dooku has wanted ventress dead ever since sidious ordered it and 2 by killing asajj vos takes time to try to heal her so dooku can escape. it make sense if u know what luv is

^ This has to be a troll.

redpill
^ This has to be a troll. how so u didnt read dd i did and have copy

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Not sure if bizarre troll or mom and dad are brother and sister..

TheNuisanceBird
how so u didnt read dd i did and have copy

I actually have. How exactly would you know if I had or not?

redpill
I actually have. How exactly would you know if I had or not? bc dooku knew quinlan and asajj were an item so he wanted to eliminate asajj so he shoot at vos knowing asajj would try to save him. hardly troll thoughts. it is the way of luv hammermad

TheNuisanceBird
bc dooku knew quinlan and asajj were an item so he wanted to eliminate asajj so he shoot at vos knowing asajj would try to save him. hardly troll thoughts. it is the way of luv hammermad

*Facepalm*

It's because nothing your saying makes any sense.

redpill
*Facepalm*

It's because nothing your saying makes any sense. use the force let go rolling on floor laughing

DarthAnt66
http://cdn.memepix.com/images/templates/1000367.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.