Darth Tenebrous vs. Count Dooku (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No maxichlorians

*Round 2: Dooku has his Korriban amp

The Merchant
Dookus lightning can vaporize rock and metal and his TK can throw several tons casually.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous takes both rounds.

SunRazer
Tenebrous wins.

McP
Round 1: Tenebrous, he was Plagueis' master after all
Round 2: Dooku, with Vjun amp he was not far behind Yoda, who is ROTS Sidious' equal, Plagueis superior by small margin and clerly Tenebrous superior

Nargaroth
Probably Tenebrous, but last I recall, Dooku moved a cruiser, and in that case he wins.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Probably Tenebrous, but last I recall, Dooku moved a cruiser, and in that case he wins.

That's on Korriban.

And even then, Tenebrous could probably dodge it (I can't remember if Dooku threw it with speed or slowly).

Nargaroth
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's on Korriban.

And even then, Tenebrous could probably dodge it (I can't remember if Dooku threw it with speed or slowly).

Isn't Korriban supposed to be a very weak nexus by this time?

SunRazer
In the series, it was still powerful enough for the Jedi protagonists to be unsettled and have hallucinations, IIRC. And for some reason it grew more powerful in following years.

Stigma
Good thread. Tenebrlous lacks exposure but he is immensly powerful just by logical extrapolation.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
Good thread. Tenebrlous lacks exposure but he is immensly powerful just by logical extrapolation. Double standards peak with that post.

ares834
Dooku.

SunRazer
Tenebrous has enough feats to decide this matchup, lol. Him being Plagueis' direct predecessor only seals the deal...more firmly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.