Sovereign Law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
I've been watching several youtube videos lately of Americans having encounters with police, judges, and prosecutors citing Sovereign law as a defense.

Now, outside of visions of Longpig and Time Immemorial getting beaten, tazed, and publicly humiliated while trying to apply this concept, something else came to mind.

Has anyone here actually tried to use the concept of Sovereign law here in America.

long pig
-plants flag-
This thread belongs to me. I hereby anoint myself king!

long pig
In Longpigonia, homosexuality is forbidden! so get off my land, LOB you goddamn freak!

long pig
Over here I'm building a nice little cabnet for knickknacks n such....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by long pig
-plants flag-

In Longpigonia, homosexuality is forbidden! so get off my land, LOB you goddamn freak!

You bear not only the SYMBOL of The House of El but a BLACK MAN wearing it.

There can be no greater sign of your SUBMISSION to MY authority!!!

long pig
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You bear not only the SYMBOL of The House of El but a BLACK MAN wearing it.

There can be no greater sign of your SUBMISSION to MY authority!!!
Listen here, jive turkey. This "S" stands for SOUL! Supa-Mayne is his super pimp name! Gah to mah tay!

jaden101
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I've been watching several youtube videos lately of Americans having encounters with police, judges, and prosecutors citing Sovereign law as a defense.

Now, outside of visions of Longpig and Time Immemorial getting beaten, tazed, and publicly humiliated while trying to apply this concept, something else came to mind.

Has anyone here actually tried to use the concept of Sovereign law here in America.

Sovereign citizen and so-called Freeman on the land arguments are unbelievably idiotic.

long pig
Originally posted by jaden101
Sovereign citizen and so-called Freeman on the land arguments are unbelievably idiotic.
How dare you, jaden? I thought we were cool.

Surtur
I've never tried it because it would be stupid to try. People want to try to be clever and do this and yet still feel they have the right to do things like drive on our public roads, etc.

When a person has a self sustaining government and it all takes place on land they 100% own and all that..then these people can make these claims. Until then? It just sounds silly.

Time-Immemorial
-plants flag-

Wait I was mentioned as well, so lets share the glory.

Omega Vision
Can't believe that there are people who think this is a serious defense against being held accountable for doing stupid/illegal shit.

Tzeentch
That's America for you.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
That's America for you.

I'm sure you have done this a few times driving drunk to avoid a DUI.

Surtur
I remember the one video of the guy who the cops smashed his window because he refused to get out of his car after being pulled over for speeding because he said it wasn't speeding because he was a sovereign citizen.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I'm sure you have done this a few times driving drunk to avoid a DUI. Black people could be stone-sober and still go to jail for DUI.

long pig
Black people could be stone-sober and still go to jail for DUI.
Do you want a dick pic? Is that it? Just ask bro, they're free!

Dick pic sent.
Your welcome.

Bashar Teg
iirc wesley snipes attempted to join the club and play this card in order to get away with not pay his taxes. someone should have reminded him that he's black.

Tzeentch
Do you want a dick pic? Is that it? Just ask bro, they're free!

Dick pic sent.
Your welcome. https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1431/84/1431846971991.png

Time-Immemorial
Black people could be stone-sober and still go to jail for DUI.

Blacks people never do anything wrong, I don't know where you got that idea.

LordofBrooklyn
There are people who haven't done their due diligence and are simply parroting concepts from others. In the instances in which the proponents are knowledgable their arguments are complelling and successfully applied.

I've been watching a series with parking tickets and traffic violations and the distinctions between criminal and civil standards was very informative.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Blacks people never do anything wrong, I don't know where you got that idea.

Exactly. They are all poor innocent victims who have no control over all the bad things they do. The white man makes them do those terrible things. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh yeah, slavery is to blame for it as well, of course. LOL.

Robtard
Racism ftw thumb up

Flyattractor
Its whats made Chicago so great.

Ushgarak
People, this is not the OTF. Please stop bringing threads off-topic with irrelevant posts and pictures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.