Kyle Katarn vs. Barsenthor (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place in the Fortress of Solitude

SunRazer
Probably Kyle thanks to a wider knowledge and background of martial arts and superior physical feats. In terms of sheer skill, the Barsen'thor is hardly behind Kyle, though. They've demonstrated pretty comparable showings of potential as swordsmen.

EmperorSidious2
Katarn

FreshestSlice
It's not probably Kyle, it definitely is.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's not probably Kyle, it definitely is.
thumb up

Nephthys
Stupid thread.

The_Tempest
? Why is it a stupid thread?

Deronn_solo
Katarn.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
? Why is it a stupid thread?

A battlemaster vs a consular? This is just another of carths spite threads.

The_Tempest
Nah, you can't think in "class" terms. Doesn't Thor have some good saber showings?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
A battlemaster vs a consular? This is just another of carths spite threads.
What does that have to do with anything? Those are job descriptions. I suppose Kyle vs Yoda is completely in Kyle's favor too, huh?

ILS
I wonder if Kyle vs Barsen Force only would be a stupid thread.

FreshestSlice
Barsen'thor destroys 10/10, tk'd door and blocked lightsaber, is god, nice trolling.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nah, you can't think in "class" terms. Doesn't Thor have some good saber showings?

Some "good" ones, yes. Enough to support her Force abilities. But 95% of her feats are Force based. I very much can think in class terms when 'Thor was literally designed to be an archetypal Consular.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
What does that have to do with anything? Those are job descriptions. I suppose Kyle vs Yoda is completely in Kyle's favor too, huh?

They are job descriptions in that it's described in the description of the job that Consular's primarily use the Force. Like the Barsen'thor does. You already noted that Kyle definitely wins, so clearly you agree that this is a mismatch.

I knew some smartass would mention Yoda. He's the obvious exception, I shouldn't have to mention that.

Originally posted by ILS
I wonder if Kyle vs Barsen Force only would be a stupid thread.

Yes, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.